1. May 20, 2016  
    Switching to blood presence just for a single frost strike crit is a bad deal.
    As Frost dk u need unholy presence even more than a UH dk. Ur whole burst dmg is based on frost strike spam and the reduced GCD from unholy presence is essential for that.
    Deathchill should almost always be used with Blood presence infact. Add in Unbreakable armor and Merciless Combat.

Merciless Combat (+12% dmg on under 35% hp) and Blood presence stack, so you can utilize blood presence + deathchill + UA macro to finish people off (should be used to specificly finish them off, but you can also scare people by critting them 8k at 15k hp).

2. May 20, 2016  
    Deathchill should almost always be used with Blood presence infact. Add in Unbreakable armor and Merciless Combat.

Merciless Combat (+12% dmg on under 35% hp) and Blood presence stack, so you can utilize blood presence + deathchill + UA macro to finish people off (should be used to specificly finish them off, but you can also scare people by critting them 8k at 15k hp).
    Unbreakable armor and Merciless Combat increase also ur FS dmg while in unholy presence.
    I dont see the point to switch to blood presence just to increase the dmg of a single frost strike by 15% unless u can land a guarantee kill with it.
    Edited: May 20, 2016

3. May 20, 2016  
    I used to think the same about blood presence everywhere on all specs including blood spec with improved blood presence 10% bonus healing,but noticed... a dk who uses unholy presence or frost will always underperforme the blood presence user vs any class and even dk vs dk.
    I mean seriusly lol,frost presence and unholy presence should be used instead of blood,blood doesn't help you vs any class.

Thought it's just an opinion and the way i play,but if you think about it,blood sucks comparing to other presences in bgs and arenas,specially in duels.
    Edited: May 20, 2016

4. May 21, 2016  
    I dont see the point to switch to blood presence just to increase the dmg of a single frost strike by 15% unless u can land a guarantee kill with it.
    But that's exactly what I meant Jakkre!

Usually we frost DKs do it on the last Frost Strike in our "spam". It's meant to land the kill.

I understand that it's bad to randomly change to blood presence just to Death Chill a random Frost Strike that won't actually kill someone.

5. May 21, 2016  
    unless u can land a guarantee kill with it.
    It's not that hard once you have +27% bonus damage, 1k resil warriors take in general around 8k+ crits.

6. May 21, 2016  
    But that's exactly what I meant Jakkre!

Usually we frost DKs do it on the last Frost Strike in our "spam". It's meant to land the kill.

I understand that it's bad to randomly change to blood presence just to Death Chill a random Frost Strike that won't actually kill someone.
    I see.
    Will test it out on my FDK.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Deathchill makes Oblit/HB/IT crit. He prob meant Oblit.

8. May 22, 2016  
    Deathchill makes Oblit/HB/IT crit. He prob meant Oblit.
    And Frost Strike. Read the tooltip.

9. May 22, 2016  
    And Frost Strike. Read the tooltip.
    Oh right, nice.

10. Yo! That's some interesting info in here!

Always love to see different opinions about same subject! :D

Currently learning to play DK myself. Mostly BGs + Duels only.

Want to make an ultimate BG spec and Duels spec.

Currently made:

BG: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxd0M...zzduIso:LbpzVm

Duel: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxd0M...uzducqo:LbpzVm

What do you guys think about it?

Wanna test the extra reach and pet self heal - since my pet is almost always low HP especially in BGs I find myself constantly Bandaging it LOL :D

As healers usually completely ignore healing it :D

First 12