1. May 14, 2016  

IDeas

1) Add vendor with transmog for HONOR (from T1 to T10 / from S1 to S10)
    2) Add vendor with mounts for HONOR
    3) Add vendor with Valor & Justice points for HONOR
    4) Fix it plz: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67494/el...atic-condenser

I guarantee it will raise Warsong from abyss.

2. May 14, 2016  
    1) Add vendor with transmog for HONOR (from T1 to T10 / from S1 to S10)
    2) Add vendor with mounts for HONOR
    3) Add vendor with Valor & Justice points for HONOR
    4) Fix it plz: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67494/el...atic-condenser

I guarantee it will raise Warsong from abyss.
    They dont give a $#%& Period.

3. May 14, 2016  
    They dont give a $#%& Period.
    Who are u muthafacka

4. May 14, 2016  
    indeed man they dont give a damn and the reason is clear the realm isnt getting them money ..:/

5. May 14, 2016  
    indeed man they dont give a damn and the reason is clear the realm isnt getting them money ..:/
    If they didn't care, they wouldn't still have the realm up.

With that out of the way, OP use the suggestion sub forum for suggestions.

6. May 14, 2016  
    The realm wont make them money by itself. They ignored our suggestions about how they should improve the server so they can make money of it, but they are too ignorant to listen to us... The incomentence of running a business of making easy money is mindblowing.
    Edited: May 14, 2016 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

7. May 14, 2016  
    The realm wont make them money by itself. They ignored our suggestions about how they should improve the server so they can make money of it, but they are too ignorant to listen to us... The incomentence of running a business of making easy money is mindblowing.
    yes but still they should know whats good and bad for the realm still i dont have a clue why they want to shutdown warsong somehow

8. May 15, 2016  
    yes but still they should know whats good and bad for the realm still i dont have a clue why they want to shutdown warsong somehow
    They never stated that they want to shut down Warsong, so I have no idea where you're getting that. I mean they stated they would only if no one would play it.

9. May 15, 2016  
    Warsong as of 16:53 St, is 0.66% of the total population of Warmane. Meaning for every 200 people, there is 1 person. I know it sucks, and I'd love for Warsong to be succesful but it does not make sense as a buisness standpoint to really work on it.. If I was the owner of Warmane I would not even think it'd be worth it to keep the Realm up tbh. It just isnt worth it to put manpower into the realm, and that's why Warsong doesn't get updates.

10. May 20, 2016  
    Warsong as of 16:53 St, is 0.66% of the total population of Warmane. Meaning for every 200 people, there is 1 person. I know it sucks, and I'd love for Warsong to be succesful but it does not make sense as a buisness standpoint to really work on it.. If I was the owner of Warmane I would not even think it'd be worth it to keep the Realm up tbh. It just isnt worth it to put manpower into the realm, and that's why Warsong doesn't get updates.
    and that 1 person is 5x times better in pvp than those 200 "pvpers" but ofc it all boils down to the money. We all got it but the question is who is going to spend it the hardcore pvper who will grind or the scrub who will smash his head on the keyboard, as far as I remember Warsong is probably the best out of all realm in pvping

11. May 21, 2016  
    Yes please give us something cool to do with our honor/conquest points. Those who are maxed out on gear just let their excess points collect dust. Honestly there is huge potential being wasted..

12. May 23, 2016  
    I had a similar idea.

Make so that you can buy anything (almost) with honor.
    Also raise honor cap, or maybe introduce a new currency, something like A HONOR BADGE
    One honor badge = 1000 honor points

There would be an npc that converts your honor to honor badges, and a ton of vendors.

You could buy old transmog stuff (every single one, like in the former marketplace), mounts (every single one) and also buy a race/faction change with them.
    Or maybe instead of vendor make a special marketplace only for warsong, where you buy anything with honor.

Anyway 'something need doing' as the orc peons say.
    With that population either they will try to increase it, or just close it.

13. May 24, 2016  
    Nah just close warsong and merge it with Nelth. Easy as that don't try and make warsong better when its already dead none of your ideas to be brutally honest will make warsong stay alive.