1. May 14, 2016  

Arms warrior LF decent healer for serious 2v2 (A)

About me: I am an old player that has started to pvp recently again. I was 2.5k rated when neltharion was on WOTLK with a holy paladin(didn't have the op weapon back then). 2.2k Rated with a resto Druid on AT, 2k rated with resto shaman the following season. I have 4/5 wrathful and the orange weapon, so my gear is more than enogh.
    What im looking for: Good healer that can provide CC, awareness and help with pressure in situations that is needed.
    Holy paladin: Partner that knows when to use his offensive and deffensive cds, someone who doesnt stand in the open unaware that a priest is burning his mana to 0.
    Disco priest: Someone who is good at both surviving and offensive dispells. I need a disco to keep me and my target clean for extra pressure.
    Resto shaman: Well at kiting and interupting. Should be doing well with purges as well.
    Resto druid: Good with his cyclones, bear stun. Form changing for situations like mana burns or polymorphs.
    Why should you play with me: I have overall of 6 years of experience on wotlk. I can provide insane amount of dmg, well timed focus charge/intercept stuns and good control with shield bash, spell reflect.
    Current team on 1.9k rating.
    armory link:http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary
    You can contact me here or ingame. My character name is Craft.

2. May 14, 2016  
    No kerry for you nubao :P
    From Opti with lotsa luv

3. May 15, 2016  
    Serious 2s? U lost 53 games at 1.9k.

4. May 15, 2016  
    actually i have 31 lost games. Ever thought that maybe this is the reason i am looking for a new partner? But why would you, that requires actual brain activity.