1. May 14, 2016  

Gearing guides disappeared, help?

Anyway, since I can no longer find gearing guides for WotLK on forums, I figured I would just ask. I have a fresh lvl 80 night elf druid (leveled with feral), but my gear is terrible: 2 blues, everything else greens, most items are around level 158, but some are still lvl 87 (1415 gs). Note that I intend to spend my time in this game playing battlegrounds and doing some PvE, as I want to experience the whole game. I did some research and the best things people recomended were:
    - ICC rep farm and getting items from mobs, but I can never find a 10 man (I've read somewhere that you can only get drops in a 10 man party) with non-reserved BoE (actually, I found 2 ICC farm groups in an hour of playtime on my low level horde priest, but no with my alliance druid)
    - Wintergrasp and then VoA, but I have no idea if people will accept me into a group for VoA with my crap gear
    - Queuing battlegrounds for honor and buying pvp gear, but I don't know if I even have good enough gear to start

2. May 14, 2016  
    Hello Tomi.

One of the things I would strongly advice you as a start would be doing the Reputations from Northrend. Refering myself specifically to:

- Ebon Blade
    - Horde Expedition
    - Sons of Hodir
    - Argent Crusade
    - The Wyrmrest Accord

These reputations besides granting you access to several interesting BoA's and Mounts they also give you a large variety of level 80 blues that are a good start for your gearing process. You can obtain reputation for those factions by doing their multiple quest lines. One advice that I can give you is to try to achieve the maximum ammount of gear that you can through those reps and then start spamming RDF with their tabards (for the ones you can use). It allows you to go through the pain of farminr reputation way faster since killing mobs with a specific tabard grants you more Reputation.

After the pain of stepping yourself through RDF's (Normal and HC) I would advice you to start doing VOA's (as you refered and really well) and more easy going raids such as: Obsidian Sanctum, Onyxia's Lair (I believe it's still closed sadly) and Eye of Eternity. The raids are quite easy to be done and grant you some gear that allows you to start boosting yourself up. After that, Ulduar is actually a step that you want to take but I would only advice to do it if you have a guild that can help you with that since most of the times the pugs in Ragnaros and Deathwing have no clue of what they're doing in Ulduar.

In case you don't have a guild that might help you with Ulduar, I would advice you to farm PoS & FoS in order to collect your emblems of Triumph really fast and obtain your pieces of Tier 9. Keep in mind that as soon you start to have a decent ammount of Tier and several iLvL 226~232 you're more than ready to step in Trial of the Crusader (TOC) that will get your gear ready to step in ICC. Do not believe when people state that you need 5k+ in order to achieve and complete an Icecrown Citadel 10 normal. Icecrown Citadel, with 10 man groups, was achieved with people under the 5k cap of gearscore if people knew what they were doing. It's doable.

EDIT: Don't forget to do your weekly quest that can be found in Dalaran near Violet Hold. That provides you a decent ammount of gold and also provides Emblems of Triumph and Emblems of Frost. Farm that every week since it's actually a good boost for your Tier gear.

I hope this helps you a little bit.
    Edited: May 14, 2016

3. May 14, 2016  
    Quest near violet hold? i cant see any D:

4. May 14, 2016  
    Quest near violet hold? i cant see any D:

Look at the map. Where you see the ! - That's where the quest giver is.

Also remember that you can only do those quests once per week since they're raid quests. If it's not showing up for you it's because one of this options is happening:

1) You're already in a weekly raid quest. Check your Quest Log to see if you have any quest similar to " [INSERT BOSS NAME HERE] Must Die! "
    2) You already did the weekly raid quest for this specific week. You now need to wait for the reset in order to obtain a new one.

5. May 14, 2016  
    Which guide were you looking for exactly?

6. May 14, 2016  
    Hello Tomi.

One of the things I would strongly advice you as a start would be doing the Reputations from Northrend. Refering myself specifically to:

- Ebon Blade
    - Horde Expedition
    - Sons of Hodir
    - Argent Crusade
    - The Wyrmrest Accord

These reputations besides granting you access to several interesting BoA's and Mounts they also give you a large variety of level 80 blues that are a good start for your gearing process. You can obtain reputation for those factions by doing their multiple quest lines. One advice that I can give you is to try to achieve the maximum ammount of gear that you can through those reps and then start spamming RDF with their tabards (for the ones you can use). It allows you to go through the pain of farminr reputation way faster since killing mobs with a specific tabard grants you more Reputation.
    Thanx for the massive post! Really helps, as I am new and had no idea where to start. You mentioned that I should farm rep for factions. So, I first do quests, get as much gear as possible with rep (rep from questing), then start spamming random dungeons with the appropriate tabards. Is that correct?
    Also, where do you get get/buy the gear when you have enough reputation?

7. May 15, 2016  
    Thanx for the massive post! Really helps, as I am new and had no idea where to start. You mentioned that I should farm rep for factions. So, I first do quests, get as much gear as possible with rep (rep from questing), then start spamming random dungeons with the appropriate tabards. Is that correct?
    Also, where do you get get/buy the gear when you have enough reputation?
    You're welcome buddy.

Yes, you should spam random dungeons with the appropriate tabards. Just try to define what reputation will help you the most in gear aspects by checking the quartermasters of each reputation. While doing the questlines you'll get a decent ammount of reputation and you'll be able to see what items you can buy from the Quartermasters. In each zone (you have specific locations for each reputation vendor) you'll find a different quartermaster.

8. May 16, 2016  
    Could it be possible to play as tank with this gear (just talents) in easy Random Lich King dungeons? I can't find a single tank in RDF tool, I've waited something like 40 minutes in the queue. My gear is focused towards intellect and spirit tho.
    Edited: May 16, 2016

9. May 18, 2016  
    I am wearing the Ebon Blade tabard, but I didn't get any reputation at all from the dungeon Ahn'kahet the old kingdom (RDF normal). Is this a bug, or I am missing something?
    NVM: Turns out only half of RDF dungeons for Lich King normal are actually 80 lvl.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

10. May 24, 2016  
    Could anyone explain what I am suppose to do at this point? I have 2840gs now, most items are lvl 187 or 200, but I still have 3 items below 187 (average iLvL is 186.5625). I still can not join (You need to obtain better gear/You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeon) HoR, FoS, PoS nor ToC with RDF, neither can I do any HC RDF. I need to farm rep for better gear, but what am I suppose to do when my gear isn't good enough to queue RDF.
    Found this on on some forum: "edit(from wowwiki): WotLK Heroics, beside Trial of the Champion, Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection and The Forge of Souls unlock with an average item level of 160."

11. May 25, 2016