1. May 14, 2016  

Rogue expertise

i want a straight 100% true answer.cata rogue combat pve expertise is bugged or i need 2 cap and if i need 2 cap then how much is it?20? and if its bugged then obviously u have 7 or so cause u reforge everything into haste.thank you.i need that answer or i go berzerk.

2. May 15, 2016  
    mostly healer/tank here, but from what I've heard and seen, get the hell away from expertise cus bosses don't have dodge/parry scripted... or if they do have it it's incredibly low, somewhere around 5-7

3. May 28, 2016  
    I'd like to join the question. Its interesting, I did small 1.8 milion damage test on Boss Dummy as Combat Rogue with 4/4 expertise. By looking at character window I should have 5.50% chance to get dodged by boss and 13.00% to get parried. However nothing happened, I landed all white attacks and special attacks. Did anyone do some more tests and can share the results?

@Edit
    Even with 0 expertise I never got dodged/parried, lol. Is there something wrong with Dummies in Stormwind? Maybe they are bugged or something, I think someone should test it out in DS.
    Also same situation on my Warrior, 0 expertise, never dodge.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

4. June 1, 2016  
    I'd like to join the question. Its interesting, I did small 1.8 milion damage test on Boss Dummy as Combat Rogue with 4/4 expertise. By looking at character window I should have 5.50% chance to get dodged by boss and 13.00% to get parried. However nothing happened, I landed all white attacks and special attacks. Did anyone do some more tests and can share the results?

@Edit
    Even with 0 expertise I never got dodged/parried, lol. Is there something wrong with Dummies in Stormwind? Maybe they are bugged or something, I think someone should test it out in DS.
    Also same situation on my Warrior, 0 expertise, never dodge.
    Correct, don't ever test hit/expertise on dummies because they will not dodge/parry/miss any attack :)