1. May 15, 2016  

So what reason do you actually have to run 10 man raids?

We're trying to get our guild into progression, and as it was back on retail, Naxx 10 was your entry level raid. It is SUPPOSED to be where you go after your guild gears up in Heroics. However, these last few days we' attempted to run these dungeons as a guild with a pugged DPS or two to get a feel for the direction we will be heading, and I got to say, I don't think I understand the decision here.

On retail, during patch 3.0.3 10 Man Anub'rekhan has 2.3 or 2.4 Million HP. As of right now, he has 7.8 Million. More HP than he had in 25 man during the launch patch (Which is supposed to be 6.9 - 7 mil). We took our raid into OS 10, which btw is supposed to be a loot pinata, and noticed similar issues with Sartharion.

We spent about 2 hours taking shots at Anub'Rekhan, subbing out Tanks, different healers, changing group comps, different DPS types, with players of what is supposed to be APPROPRIATE gear levels. Everyone is sitting at 3.5 - 3.6k GS. All Heroic geared. All Gem'd and Enchanted. We had an over geared healer at 4.3k GS, and also used an over geared tank as well on a few attempts. These are experienced players mind you. Our healer has experience in a world top 16 guild healing, and the rest of us hanging around US top 125 guilds when this content was relevant. We did not down him. We got him to 30% On our best attempt. He spent the entire encounter slamming our tanks for 60% of their health every auto. Our over geared healer even struggled keeping him up.

Now, geting him down to 30%? If this was back during patch 3.0.3, we would of killed Anub'rekhan TWICE with the amount of HP we burned through on 10 man.

I like a challenge, I really do, but if entry level raids are buffed this absurdly, what are we supposed to do? Just bypass 10 mans and go to 25? Are they that much easier here? We had our druids stealth into 25 man and check his HP and he's in the 20 million range, and that is quite a bit higher than its supposed to be. I understand there were talent changes and such that did increase how much damage some classes could put out, but I don't believe the changes were that huge to warrant a buff of this size.

So, what i'd like to know from you guys, what level of gear were you finally able to get through Naxx 10? Because I keep hearing from some of the guild masters on this server, they had to gear up in 25 mans before 10 mans were clearable. We'd like to continue playing here and pushing along, but as of right now, we're feeling a bit blindsided.

2. May 15, 2016  
    I don't think it's all that hard but should definitely be tuned down for people to catch up now that Ulduar is already out, I'd like to take my alts there to pug

3. May 15, 2016  
    25 mans are way easier here than 10 mans. So if you want a smooth run, just gather a group for a 25 man run instead to get geared in there. 10 man is doable without 25 man gear though, but I suggest you start gearing up from the easier bosses, since Anub requires a large amount of DPS and healing.

4. May 15, 2016  
    25 mans are way easier here than 10 mans. So if you want a smooth run, just gather a group for a 25 man run instead to get geared in there. 10 man is doable without 25 man gear though, but I suggest you start gearing up from the easier bosses, since Anub requires a large amount of DPS and healing.
    Where would you recommend we start?

5. May 15, 2016  
    i still dont understand why would they do **** like this...i mean,who the **** came to this idea ? Look guys,this hardcore guild finished naxx on release,lets bump up the bosses for 400%,so the rest of the casual plebs can never finish it HUEHUEHUEHUE !! Please warmane,there are topics like these created every day.Listen to your community,at least ****in nerf the naxx and OS bosses because they are supposed to be ENTRY RAIDS !

6. May 15, 2016  
    I mean, i'm not entirely complaining, because a challenge is good, but this is a little absurd. The 10 man content is overtuned. Its not impossible, but its overtuned.

7. May 15, 2016  
    Where would you recommend we start?
    Well I think Instructor is the easiest boss in the instance, then I would probably try to do Plague Quarter, Construct is also pretty easy, but you have to get through Patchwerk first, which is also a DPS test.

8. May 15, 2016  
    tanks under 3.8k gs cant tank naxxramas if the dps is low also. Dont even try to do naxx ten with 3.6 k gs. You can get 3.7-3.8 preraid or try to get into other guild's runs of 25 man nax so you can gear up. Naxx ten is absurd and i dont know why warmane hasnt nerfed it yet.

9. May 15, 2016  
    Naxx 10 is doable with heroic BiS players. Biggest probkem is that the amount of gear you get for it iis abyssmal.

For 10m naxx you can't kill every boss with the same group composition. For naxx 10 u will need to swap ppl out depending on the fights. The other important thing is that this is not retail and the strategy does differ when u have overtuned bksses. Specifically for anub you need to CC the adds after X mins left for enrage.

10. May 15, 2016  

11. May 15, 2016  
    look naxx ten as i said needs tanks over 3,8k gs and healers with good mana control. Dps can be lower if they know how to pull more than 4k.

P.s. dont try offtanking patch under 35k hp on ten man and 40khp on 25, unless you are a paladin

12. May 16, 2016  
    How do you think the guild did naxx in the start of this server? We ran naxx our first time with a 3.3k avarage group. It was hard and took time but we did it and so can everyone else aswell. Dont complain cause you cant play your class well enough.

13. May 16, 2016  
    naxx 10 with 3.3k here ? are you crazy i wanna see video to believe from my personal xp in raiding here its pointless even to try before 3.8 3.9 like the ppl says and it seems that is will be easy just to skip this wipe fest and gear from leviatan and emblems and naxx 25 pugs of course if you are dps or heal for tanks is way more hard for obvious reasons.

14. May 16, 2016  
    naxx 10 with 3.3k here ? are you crazy i wanna see video to believe from my personal xp in raiding here its pointless even to try before 3.8 3.9 like the ppl says and it seems that is will be easy just to skip this wipe fest and gear from leviatan and emblems and naxx 25 pugs of course if you are dps or heal for tanks is way more hard for obvious reasons.
    How do you think people got gear in start of this server? We had to run it cause it was the only way. Boe epics was rare and blue stuff had to so it. So yes its possible its just that everyone is use to oneshots on retail. But quess what you need brain here.

15. May 16, 2016  
    How do you think people got gear in start of this server? We had to run it cause it was the only way. Boe epics was rare and blue stuff had to so it. So yes its possible its just that everyone is use to oneshots on retail. But quess what you need brain here.
    At the start of the server people got gear from 25 man raids then raided ten man. And all those "top" guilds exploited the hell out of naxx at the start and the fcking bug of beacon of light.. The only reason they cleared nax so easy at start was paladins healing twice the target of beacon and then goin with 4k gs at tten man saying its a breaze... You didn t do nax 10 with 3,3k gs average or you did with main tank being 4k and healers too and dps being lower.... But i still think you are trolling hard..

123 ... Last