1. May 15, 2016  

~" Beauty And The Beasts "~ is recruiting PVP players.

"Beauty And The Beasts" is a newly formed progression-oriented guild on Neltharion,horde.We are a very active guild and are looking for more friendly faces and quality,mature players to join our roster. :)

Activities:
    Daily premades,subwars,1v1 events,RBGs,3v3 arena,world pvp.

Event times:
    3v3 arena on Monday - 7PM ST,Wednesday - 8PM ST,Friday - 7PM ST,Saturday - 9PM ST right after our 1v1 event.
    RBG's - Sunday/different timing/.
    1v1 event - Every second Saturday /of the month/ 7PM ST.

Requirements for RBG's:
    All we ask for is that you have Skype installed and the ability to follow directions.

Requirements to join:
    -Knowledge of your class.We dont care about your gear assuming that you have skills.We have plenty of geared players with brain who would gladly help you ,including me.
    -Friendliness.We are like a family so if you want to join us you need to be kind,friendly and have respect for each other.

If you are interested you can contact me in-game @ Bunnie/Beauty or our officers Acosta and Andirew or feel free to write a comment down below. :)
    Edited: May 15, 2016

2. May 15, 2016  
    Hey, I'd like to join,
    IGN is Lukash, I am UDK . 403ilvl- pvp gear and 399ilvl-pve gear

3. June 1, 2016  
    Season 12 malevolent gladiator as ret/frostm/priest on live in the past. Have a knowledge of paladin in all expansions ( except Legion ), have achieved all pvp achievements on live. Been playing as a paladin for 7 years. Really looking forward to join your guild, because I enjoy all pvp activity, especially events and hopefully want to help guildies achiev gladiator title this season. =)
    In-game name, Wusheng. If you've got any additional questions write a PM in forum or wisp in-game. I'm usually active during 7-12 am st or 5-10 pm st.
    Why I type here is because I was spamming global for a PvP guild and got no replies. Hope you won't ignore my application. =))