1. May 15, 2016  

19 lvl twinks

Lately I've been bored with 80 lvl activities and decided to create twink. The question is: any point in doing so? Currently I'm waiting for the merge to start, but are there any twinks and low bg at all on Ragnaros and Deathwing? Should I just go to the Lordaeron for this purpose (though don't really want it as I have no chars there and queue time can be ridiculuous)?

2. May 15, 2016  
    19s seem to be on Lord mostly, but there`s a nonzero chance that they might become active on Icecrown as well.

3. May 15, 2016  
    Thanks for your answer. That actually is what i hope for. Though I'm bit surprised I can't see anyone doing 19 bg on Ragnaros now as Horde always whines about losing at 80 and Alliance complains about insane queue time. Not mentioning that playing pvp at low lvl is relatively easier and can actually be refreshing after all-day-AV.

4. May 15, 2016  
    Thanks for your answer. That actually is what i hope for. Though I'm bit surprised I can't see anyone doing 19 bg on Ragnaros now as Horde always whines about losing at 80 and Alliance complains about insane queue time. Not mentioning that playing pvp at low lvl is relatively easier and can actually be refreshing after all-day-AV.
    70-79 is on DW and when merge will happen we expect some activity,you should try 60s is active and after merge they are gonna have big community.
    For 69s and 19s go lordaeron.
    Answered about the brackets i know.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Lately I've been bored with 80 lvl activities and decided to create twink. The question is: any point in doing so? Currently I'm waiting for the merge to start, but are there any twinks and low bg at all on Ragnaros and Deathwing? Should I just go to the Lordaeron for this purpose (though don't really want it as I have no chars there and queue time can be ridiculuous)?
    Why don't you just **** off friend? With your x9 twinks? To ruin the low leveling pvp.get to 80 and play for real,ruining levelers their low level bg shame...

6. May 17, 2016  
    You see any of them around on Ragnaros? I can't. Moreover, getting twink doesn't mean I will get insta 2500 hp death machine, I'll have to start building it from the scratch anyway. Besides, "levelers low level bg"? On hirates? I just don't know if you are kidding or simply stupid. People pass 10-19 bracket in 1-2 hours, if they don't specifically stop to do some instances or bg.
    Edited: May 17, 2016

7. May 17, 2016  

8. May 25, 2016  
    Hi there, happy to announce that 19 IS indeed active! On both Horde and Alliance side on Icecrown.
    For the Alliance side it's, <Classic> and Horde side it's, <Too Close To Twenty>
    You can message me on any character to get more information, I can be found on Kare, Karesinda, Digitailovin, and or Digitailove.
    Cheers and happy twinking,

-Karesinda

9. May 25, 2016  
    Why don't you just **** off friend? With your x9 twinks? To ruin the low leveling pvp.get to 80 and play for real,ruining levelers their low level bg shame...
    If you're only looking to level, then you shouldn't be worried about low level PvP in the first place.
    If you don't want to get camped or killed, simple, don't join.

-Karesinda

10. May 30, 2016  
    Can confirm <Too Close to Twenty> is active, I found them on the armory, decent number of 19 twinks or twinks-to-be, some with many WSG achievements so the scene is definitely growing!

PS. Tried to msg all of your characters, cocoa565 but you weren't on at the time I was on. Will try again in future, haha