1. May 17, 2016  
    Rip Warsong. I used to have fun in this realm.

2. May 17, 2016  
    Rip Warsong. I used to have fun in this realm.
    ...Prewipe :) After wipe, AT community killed warsong

3. May 19, 2016  
    I had just spoke to other admins and this assumption is wrong. In the worst case, we will merge Warsong with Neltharion, but we aren't aiming to the worst scenario. Maintaining pure pvp realms is a bit problematic due to requiring a lot of tweaks, ongoing additions etc. We do have plans for the realm, but at the moment Lordaeron, Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion are having the main attention. PVP realms come later.

But later when? When the bigger realms are attended.

4. May 19, 2016  
    I had just spoke to other admins and this assumption is wrong. In the worst case, we will merge Warsong with Neltharion, but we aren't aiming to the worst scenario. Maintaining pure pvp realms is a bit problematic due to requiring a lot of tweaks, ongoing additions etc. We do have plans for the realm, but at the moment Lordaeron, Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion are having the main attention. PVP realms come later.

Thanks for giving us some insight ^^

5. May 19, 2016  
    I don't know why people bombarded this thread with AT core stuff to be honest. Is it a better core? Sure. Will it cause the realm to bring back players? Nope, AT had an even lower population on it's Cata server than Warsong currently does. Clearly, it's just not a recipe for success.

That's why I proposed merging it with Neltharion not as a last-ditch effort, or as a worst case scenario, but rather as a pre-emptive move to keep the most amount of players active as possible.

I personally don't even care if I get to keep my gear, I just want my titles and AT memories.. Gear is totally farmable, but it makes me sad that I can't really play on a character that I love because he's locked into a dead realm.

I also understand prioritizing other realms first, that makes total sense, and this could be part of an effort to do just that. Consolidated realms allows attention to be less dispersed, and when fixes are made and the game is further improved then it helps a larger amount of people.

Thanks for the responses though mods, I know first-hand that it's difficult to take player critique seriously when it starts realigning itself towards personal attacks and off-topic negativity.

6. May 19, 2016  

Thank you and Obnoxious for replying to us. I think aside from the people who just like to complain, most of us just want a reply and some info. I mainly play on Neltharion but i do have a toon on Warsong and i really would like to see the addition of Warsong players on the Neltharion realm and not just as a last ditch effort.
    But whatever ends up being done thank you again for reply.

First 12