1. May 15, 2016  

merge with neltharion

So Warsong is effectively dead with only 150 players on it max at any given moment. However, these are still 150 people who may be paying users and warmane consumers, so we shouldn't be ignored.

Why not merge us with Neltharion, and before doing so run a replace script replacing all of the cataclysmic gear with ruthless gear, and the pve gear to a ilvl 378 equivalent? Alternatively, just delete all of our PvE gear and let us keep our PvP gear.

Back when I was a GM of Arena-tournament we ran a similar script to roll-back gear to a previous season, I still have those same "replace" scripts in a google doc if would need be.

Consolidate to stay strong, instead of slowly losing users that may have contributed to the server in the past, or may do so in the future.

Force everyone to rename upon transfer as well, if their name is taken then too bad. If not, they can just take it again.
    Edited: May 15, 2016 Reason: a word

2. May 15, 2016  
    just a few days ago Mercy made a post about how this relam will not be merged wiht Neltharion because of his "nature" ( instant max lvl + free gear).

Actually I would like to see the AT Cata Core.....

Edite: btw nice to see you again Nihi :P
    Edited: May 15, 2016

3. May 15, 2016  
    just a few days ago Mercy made a post about how this relam will not be merged wiht Neltharion because of his "nature" ( instant max lvl + free gear).

Actually I would like to see the AT Cata Core.....

Edite: btw nice to see you again Nihi :P
    indeed man they should add AT core then since there is nothing to lose ...... AT core = stuff added to realm isnt that big thing .

4. May 16, 2016  
    Just to clarify, we don't have the intention or merging them, but it's not a completely discarded possibility. This doesn't means people should keep hopes up that it will happen, simply that there is a chance for that, even if it might be a last resort or something we'd rather avoid.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Just to clarify, we don't have the intention or merging them, but it's not a completely discarded possibility. This doesn't means people should keep hopes up that it will happen, simply that there is a chance for that, even if it might be a last resort or something we'd rather avoid.
    Why can't you just tell us the truth? Why is that so difficult?
    I have not seen respect or honest talk towards Warsong community since the merge (2015 march)....

6. May 16, 2016  
    Doesnt make sense to me because molten has already done such a merge in the past and everything worked out well.
    Before Warsong wotlk instant 80 realm was updated to cata transfers to the other wotlk realms were available to the ppl who wished to stay on wotlk.
    These days a minimum playtime was required to be able to tranfer the character.
    Why not do the same thing again?
    Edited: May 16, 2016

7. May 17, 2016  
    Why can't you just tell us the truth? Why is that so difficult?
    I have not seen respect or honest talk towards Warsong community since the merge (2015 march)....
    And what truth is that? For you to say I'm lying I expect you to know something I don't in the very least.

8. May 17, 2016  
    and what truth is that? For you to say i'm lying i expect you to know something i don't in the very least.
    at core please, its alrdy ready, just to put it on warsong.. So please stop faking with warsong ppls and do somethign for them in the last 2 years. Thanks a lot appreciate that!

9. May 17, 2016  
    at core please, its alrdy ready, just to put it on warsong.. So please stop faking with warsong ppls and do somethign for them in the last 2 years. Thanks a lot appreciate that!
    ^
    It was months ago (nearly a year) that we was told AT core was ready but the guy that had to test/update (or w/e it was) was away. Then we was told that once Lord had received it's Outland content they would start work on AT core and now....nothing.

10. May 17, 2016  
    And what truth is that? For you to say I'm lying I expect you to know something I don't in the very least.
    I expect you to cut the bull#&˘! and tell us the truth: Are you guys gonna implement AT core to Warsong or you are not. That simple.
    Ask Kaer if you dont wanna "lie"...
    Because if you are not willing to implement it, you better shut it down once and for all.

("maybe sometimes", and "soon" are not acceptable answers for this 1 year old question Warmane!
    Edited: May 17, 2016

11. May 17, 2016  
    I expect you to cut the bull#&˘! and tell us the truth: Are you guys gonna implement AT core to Warsong or you are not. That simple.
    Ask Kaer if you dont wanna "lie"...
    Because if you are not willing to implement it, you better shut it down once and for all.

("maybe sometimes", and "soon" are not acceptable answers for this 1 year old question Warmane!
    None of that has anything to do with my post which you quoted to reply.

12. May 17, 2016  
    RIP warsong,the AT core will never probably be implemented
    Edited: May 17, 2016

13. May 17, 2016  

14. May 17, 2016  

15. May 17, 2016  

12 Last