1. May 16, 2016  
    yesterday Horde bg status :

SOTA: 4
    WSG: 1 (impossible to get this, 10 ppl que we get AV, and we should get wsg)
    EOTS: 2
    AB: 3
    AV: 8-10 (which I mostly left cuzz was farm time)

All those bgs where lost for me so no daily win at all , so yeah reeealy balanced :D
    Edited: May 16, 2016

2. May 16, 2016  
    Horde legion aka ohdo,where is cenarius and the crew we need bgs although they keep winning but still better playing than sitting for nothing ;D

3. May 16, 2016  
    It was at 19:02 server time.
    That's called peak time,seems i wont bother to que till merge didn't que for bgs like 1 week and some days,NEVER POPs lol,hope merge solve this.

4. May 16, 2016  
    Merge wont change alliances Average wait time.
    I second that. With both servers having terrible ally q time, even if the ppl playing double and the que times go down /2, 5mins or 7 mins or 15 mins is still quite the wait for 1 AV that's gonna close, just to wait for 6 more AVs in a row who would also close.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Why would anyone care about balance in bgs rofl

6. May 16, 2016  
    Its a part of the game for majority of people. More people plays Battlegrounds than arenas. Think before posting and showin us your e-peen

7. May 16, 2016  
    Please forgive us oh great Shinta

8. May 17, 2016  
    Its a part of the game for majority of people. More people plays Battlegrounds than arenas. Think before posting and showin us your e-peen
    Imbecil, the most valuable thing you can get from bg is 25 arena points dialy. From arenas you can get the best titles in game, the rarest mounts and soon coins on Icecrown.

9. May 17, 2016  
    Imbecil, the most valuable thing you can get from bg is 25 arena points dialy. From arenas you can get the best titles in game, the rarest mounts and soon coins on Icecrown.
    I know what u can get holy ****. People play Battlegrounds for multiple reasons, fun, premades, of sets, HKs, etc. PvP guilds are made for Battlegrounds, u rarely find an Arena oriented PvP Guild.

What I'm trying to say, your opinion is totally irrelevant and stupid , ignorant. You're ignoring huge population thats trying to fix a part of the game.

And yea, this imbecil has more titles then u'll ever have on Warmane. Stop rushin with your words.

10. May 17, 2016  
    I know what u can get holy ****. People play Battlegrounds for multiple reasons, fun, premades, of sets, HKs, etc. PvP guilds are made for Battlegrounds, u rarely find an Arena oriented PvP Guild.

What I'm trying to say, your opinion is totally irrelevant and stupid , ignorant. You're ignoring huge population thats trying to fix a part of the game.

And yea, this imbecil has more titles then u'll ever have on Warmane. Stop rushin with your words.
    First of all I'm not saying that bgs are not fun and I don't have anything against bg players. Bgs can be fun sometimes but don't spam forums about it cuz no1 cares. And yes you have more poop tier titles such as of Ashen Verdict or Jenkins.

11. May 17, 2016  
    First of all I'm not saying that bgs are not fun and I don't have anything against bg players. Bgs can be fun sometimes but don't spam forums about it cuz no1 cares. And yes you have more poop tier titles such as of Ashen Verdict or Jenkins.
    If you dislike threads like this, you dont view it, you do not reply on it. How hard is that? But no, you gotta put on a silly arena player style reply.

Stop talking about titles, you gonna lose this argument if I start posting screens, Ill just say I got 7-8 Arena titles, rank 1 included. But lets stay OT

12. May 17, 2016  
    If you dislike threads like this, you dont view it, you do not reply on it. How hard is that? But no, you gotta put on a silly arena player style reply.

Stop talking about titles, you gonna lose this argument if I start posting screens, Ill just say I got 7-8 Arena titles, rank 1 included. But lets stay OT
    Tell me your ingame name

13. May 17, 2016  
    Tell me your ingame name
    Nah, stay intrigued

14. May 17, 2016  
    Rofl ofc you won't tell me your char name with justicar title and 500k hks
    Edited: May 17, 2016

15. May 17, 2016  
    this isnt dota man stop asking for the 1v1s after epeen fencing

First 123 Last