1. May 16, 2016  

Still no clue on when Prideful gear will be available for coins?

I respect Warmane for not putting the Prideful gear on the marketplace right at the start of the season, but it would still be nice to have some kind of idea when it will be available. Has a hint been given that I haven't seen somewhere?

2. May 16, 2016  
    or even SOO gears.. i dont see any point donating right now

3. May 16, 2016  
    Play the game and dont buy gear with coins. Wtf...

4. May 16, 2016  
    Play the game and dont buy gear with coins. Wtf...
    Says the guy playing on a private server run by developers whose salaries are paid by coin purchases.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Says the guy playing on a private server run by developers whose salaries are paid by coin purchases.
    Finally someone that is 100% Right!
    Respect.

6. May 16, 2016  
    ? That makes no sense at all...
    Just dont be a ***** and buy gear...
    Do it like the normal Players here and play the game for gear

7. May 16, 2016  
    i think they will be adding prideful to the shop once sufficient time has passed that it's possible for people to have acquired full prideful legitimately first. so if u wanna donate, just tell the highest rated team to get higher so their cp limit raises and they get to full quicker lol

8. May 16, 2016  
    Whatever they decide to do as far as selling Prideful gear is ok with me. It's their server and they can run it as they see fit. I just think it would be nice to know their decision so we can plan accordingly.

9. May 17, 2016  
    If you would like to donate to support the staff and their salaries, by all means, please do donate. I don't see how having Prideful available on the shop is stopping you from supporting the server as you seem to want to do.

I'm sure it will be added soon (tm). Staff is currently quite busy dealing with the bugs caused from Super Wednesday a while ago, plus the upcoming merge of Ragnaros and Deathwing (on the 20th).

10. May 17, 2016  
    99.9999999999% of ppl do not donate to support the staff :p but regardless of intentions, it still supports the staff xD

11. May 17, 2016  
    Let us hope that they will never add Prideful Gear to the marketplace.

12. May 17, 2016  
    Well, if we don´t have new gear in the market i don´t see any good reason to donate.

13. May 17, 2016  
    I just love it seeing the amount of people who do not know the meaning of the word "donation".

14. May 17, 2016  
    Keli.. the word ''donate'' is only used to avoid lawsuits from blizz's lawyers. warmane is obligated to use that term for legal purposes. but me, warmane, blizz, we all know that we're all really buying items and/or services. i can call a banana an apple, it don't mean it's an apple, just means i'm calling it that.

15. May 17, 2016  
    Keli.. the word ''donate'' is only used to avoid lawsuits from blizz's lawyers. warmane is obligated to use that term for legal purposes. but me, warmane, blizz, we all know that we're all really buying items and/or services. i can call a banana an apple, it don't mean it's an apple, just means i'm calling it that.
    This guy gets it

12 Last