1. May 16, 2016  

ex top 5 world raider new on Lordaeron

I'm one of those ancient nerds who are grumpy about retail and want to refeel the old love known to us all as Wrath of the Lich King.

To the point! I'm looking for likeminded players who have experience in high end raiding (top world clears) or/and high tier PvP experience (2600+)

I do not have a lvl 80 character (yet), at 62 right now. At level 80 I plan to take the journey through heroics, 10 man raids, 25 man raids and eventually hardmodes. The progression part is gone in WoW on retail but I feel this server has exactly what I'm after considering I just learned you have a 300% buff on the raids.

The point of this post is to find others to take this journey with and to get geared together and guess what, we might clear 25 man raids if enough people jump on.

I've raided in guilds such as <Envy>, <Immersion> and <Pinnacle> with officer position in two of those guilds clearing new content before the 99.5% of the rest of the playerbase. This means of course finding out tactics on your own, and I'm very good to explain my way of clearing an encounter for example Firefighter/General Vezax hardmode or even Yogg + 0 /algalon.

If you play on Horde and this sounds appealing to you, please add me ingame "Allosnackbar"

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. May 16, 2016  
    Hey, were you in Envy on Auchindoun, or after they moved? I knew some people while I was in SPQR on Auchi during Firelands times, maybe I've seen you.

As for progress, you may wanna rethink your plan, 10m naxx is harder than 25m naxx, if you're planning to go there.

3. May 17, 2016  
    what are you eu or us There is only one good US guild and a few eu ones

4. May 17, 2016  
    I heard raid against the machine are 100% legit if you're playing during US times.

5. May 17, 2016  
    You're in the wrong place, then.

This server is largerly (say 95%?, and yes, I'm being objective) occupied by backpedalers who cannot comprehend pretty much anything that includes common sense or logic. Of course, there are a few exceptions to that, and there are a few decent people around who may not be completely trashy, but in the end, you will be largely disappointed when dealing with the vast vast majority here, which is inevitable so-to-say in any case.

Now, I can not objectively speak about the PvE sphere, although as far as PvP situation goes, and since you mentioned ratings, there is nothing too much competitive, either. There isn't enough people interested in PvP regard to begin with. Look at last season's rewards: top20 CHALLENGER title, I believe that sends a message on it's own.

Conclusion, you may or may not enjoy your stay, but I'm positive to say you are very, very unlikely to find just one player who would be even close to your above-described potential, let alone a group/raid which doesn't consist of jesters who are quote "new to the game".

I'm sure you should have observed a little bit on your leveling to draw your own picture, though, anyways.

6. May 17, 2016  

This server is largerly (say 95%?, and yes, I'm being objective) occupied by backpedalers who cannot comprehend pretty much anything that includes common sense or logic. Of course, there are a few exceptions to that, and there are a few decent people around who may not be completely trashy, but in the end, you will be largely disappointed when dealing with the vast vast majority here, which is inevitable so-to-say in any case.

Now, I can not objectively speak about the PvE sphere, although as far as PvP situation goes, and since you mentioned ratings, there is nothing too much competitive, either. There isn't enough people interested in PvP regard to begin with. Look at last season's rewards: top20 CHALLENGER title, I believe that sends a message on it's own.

Conclusion, you may or may not enjoy your stay, but I'm positive to say you are very, very unlikely to find just one player who would be even close to your above-described potential, let alone a group/raid which doesn't consist of jesters who are quote "new to the game".

I'm sure you should have observed a little bit on your leveling to draw your own picture, though, anyways.
    Someone's a ****ter in a **** guild.

7. May 17, 2016  
    Not really, what he said is pretty accurate. I was in one of the top guilds on Lordaeron, Cataclysm, and MOP, and the number of people I would consider raiding with on retail is less than 10% of the players in those guilds.

8. May 17, 2016  
    Ehh, no... He's pretty accurate.

9. May 23, 2016  

The PvE scene is really competitive and there are lots of exceptional players out there. I have to add that Icecrown is a more PvP-focused server then Lordaeron, hence why you won't find a super competitive scene.