1. May 17, 2016  
    I want to ask PVP-players, what class is most greeted on BGs and arenas? Do warlocks popular in PVP? What about mages? Which RDD class is most popular in PVP?

2. May 17, 2016  
    Warlocks are great fun but if you want to top DPS you're better off picking mage. Demo warlock provides raid wide spellpower buff and that's basically the most important thing about them in PvE.

Warlocks are very strong in PvP, BUT they are amongst the hardest casters to play well due to low survivability and need to use so many macros to control pet dispels/position etc. Then again destro lock has more CC than any other class in the game.. in one rotation a warlock can do 3 x fear, shadowfury, deathcoil and 2 silences. That's a pretty crazy total duration.

3. May 18, 2016  
    Warlocks are great fun but if you want to top DPS you're better off picking mage. Demo warlock provides raid wide spellpower buff and that's basically the most important thing about them in PvE.

Warlocks are very strong in PvP, BUT they are amongst the hardest casters to play well due to low survivability and need to use so many macros to control pet dispels/position etc. Then again destro lock has more CC than any other class in the game.. in one rotation a warlock can do 3 x fear, shadowfury, deathcoil and 2 silences. That's a pretty crazy total duration.
    Thanks a lot about information, it sounds interesting! The fact is that in a couple of month i can't decide, which class choose to main. I share between Mage, Lock, Rogue and Shammy. My goal is not to be top DPS, the main criterions for selection a class are sparse population, non-complicated (not easy, but not complicated :)) lvl-ing, utility in raids. All of this fits the warlock, but I was a little off-putting its aesthetics. Shamans contrary attracted, but they are popular and i don't like this.

I know what to ask the public about what is best to choose a class, a little silly, but this issue is blowing my mind. So, which class you can advise me? Thank you in advance!

4. Time goes by, and I had new questions! Does warrior overplayed on horde side? Will it be hard to find place in raid as warr-tank? Same questions about pally. Thanks in advance for your answers!

5. both classes are overplayed if you plan to pve only just roll with mage/lock/sham and you re always gucci

6. Time goes by, and I had new questions! Does warrior overplayed on horde side? Will it be hard to find place in raid as warr-tank? Same questions about pally. Thanks in advance for your answers!
    Overplayed DPS classes are
    Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Hunter, Druid feral

Overplayed Tank classes are
    Warrior, Paladin, Druid

If you wanna be a tank, go DK tank

If you want to play mdps and know how to play, go for a Rogue. 75% of rogues of realm on PVE dont even know what they are doing, 4k gs rogues pulling 2.3k DPS ? no ty

If you want to play range, go for Boomkin > Warlock > Shadow Priest > Mage

If you want to be healer, go for Disc or Hpala

7. Overplayed DPS classes are
    Hunter, Druid feral
    This is definitely not true. Refer to population census

8. This is definitely not true. Refer to population census
    Census says Druids are 2nd top most on population, it doesnt tells if they are feral or resto or balance

i gave that opinion as per the messages i get while recruitment
    the maximum whispers however received are from frost dks, hunter and fury/ prot warriors

9. Overplayed DPS classes are
    Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Hunter, Druid feral

Overplayed Tank classes are
    Warrior, Paladin, Druid

If you wanna be a tank, go DK tank

If you want to play mdps and know how to play, go for a Rogue. 75% of rogues of realm on PVE dont even know what they are doing, 4k gs rogues pulling 2.3k DPS ? no ty

If you want to play range, go for Boomkin > Warlock > Shadow Priest > Mage

If you want to be healer, go for Disc or Hpala
    Shamans been been forgotten.

10. If you want to be healer, go for Disc or Hpala
    Those are the best tank healers. but raid healers are needed to and for that i sugest shammy, Hpriest or druid.

Priest is a solid choise as they can do both raid healing and tank healing depending on what specc.

Shamans are probably the best 5 man dungeon helers. Atleast when i tank a hc dungeon i just LOVE to have a shammy healer. might be a bit mental to, the earthshiled makes me feel safe, and i love their chain heal, specially in a melee heavy group its amazing and they are great raid healers in raids

11. Wow, thanks a lot for answer, bloodshedsword! This is just what I needed.

12. Shamans been been forgotten.
    Yeah, by the way. What about shammy DPS roles? Is it huge number of it?

First 12