1. May 16, 2016  

Australian and oceanic players!

Hey fellas, this isnt a guild recruitment thread but im just letting any Oceanic based player know that there is a oceanic guild on Lordaeron horde side, Oceanics Unleashed, hope to see you in there !! :)

2. May 20, 2016  
    Good to know, I was wondering how many oceanic players were on this server :)

3. Hi Cleyo, when are you guys online and which days mate? I'm Australian, EST LFG. I've been online mostly past two days, typed you guys in "who" and no one online.

4. Hi Cleyo, when are you guys online and which days mate? I'm Australian, EST LFG. I've been online mostly past two days, typed you guys in "who" and no one online.
    /who g-"Oceanic Unleashed" or merely /who "Oceanic Unleashed" should work!

5. We raid mon wed thurs 7pm melbourne time gmt+10,9am server time

There should always be a few online mate, send cleos or cleyo an ingame mail bud!

6. Are you guys still around? I have an ally toon but I can reroll horde.

7. Also wondering, was online last night 8pm aest and there was zero members of this guild online, is it dead?

8. need a guild on icecrown if any of you fellas know any :). need an aussie raiding guild

9. Newly formed australian/oceanic guild on horde side <BYO> message Roidzilla or anyone in guild for invite or more info,
    hope to see you in-game!

10. May 8, 2017  
    Any chance of oceanic guild over at Alliance side?