1. July 1, 2016  

2. July 1, 2016  
    I don't think we need a salt shaker, there's already enough salt xD.

3. July 5, 2016  
    So from all the arguments here it looks like 70 twinking is dead on Icecrown and people are shifting to 79?
    If this is the case, what are you doing about gear at this level? I've never twinked above 70 so I'm curious if you're wearing PVP or going for things like T6? Are you sporting blues that are good for the level?

4. July 5, 2016  
    Most if not all people use level 78 blues because you basically cannot get any tbc stuff unless you donat
    which conveniently is also the actual reason why 70s are ded

5. July 5, 2016  
    Most if not all people use level 78 blues because you basically cannot get any tbc stuff unless you donat
    which conveniently is also the actual reason why 70s are ded
    BAH! That blows. I don't know why TBC gear can't be obtained with points :/ Which I don't really care for the new point system but that's really neither here nor there.
    Well that just doesn't seem worth all the hassle. If I could find a full on TBC guild where everyone stopped at 70, no DK's and the goal was to progress through raids then I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

6. July 5, 2016  
    So from all the arguments here it looks like 70 twinking is dead on Icecrown and people are shifting to 79?
    If this is the case, what are you doing about gear at this level? I've never twinked above 70 so I'm curious if you're wearing PVP or going for things like T6? Are you sporting blues that are good for the level?
    We use mostly blue items and profession items,easy to get in 1-2 week max(if you are a beginner) you can be full geared or bis(here on 78-79 depends you can make your own gear and combine some tbc,which one fits better foR you)

You dont need shop or to donate to be a 78 or 79 twink,you just need to someone to help you in rdf,craft items for you and be ready for bgs ;)

7. July 5, 2016  
    We use mostly blue items and profession items,easy to get in 1-2 week max(if you are a beginner) you can be full geared or bis(here on 78-79 depends you can make your own gear and combine some tbc,which one fits better foR you)

You dont need shop or to donate to be a 78 or 79 twink,you just need to someone to help you in rdf,craft items for you and be ready for bgs ;)
    Sounds like fun! I'll look into it when I get home tonight :P Probably should stop lurking forums and start doing some work lol

8. July 5, 2016  
    Sounds like fun! I'll look into it when I get home tonight :P Probably should stop lurking forums and start doing some work lol
    We can help you,our guild <Carried> has nice core members,who can help you gearing,learming you,if you need to know how to play your twink,i personally can craft you items,if youre a plate user(paladin warr dk)
    We try to help us much we can.
    Ally side.
    If you want to roll on horde side
    Whisper Gcdhacker,or check armory (press S for succes.) Guild name.
    We try to get people for more often bgs.

9. July 5, 2016  
    Well my wife and I play alli so that's great! We've been trying to get a guild together for raiding but it's been slow going. We have a few members but only probably half of our 10 man :P

10. no thanks cuck565

gl on kiljaeden
    Don't really need any luck, already completed KJ before and after the nerf.

-Kare
    Edited: October 23, 2016

First 12