1. May 17, 2016  

Icecrown 70 twinks incoming?

This is just a post to really get the attention of all the 70 twinks and people who would be interested in 70 twinking.
    When the merge happens, is there any 70 guild leader going to start up a guild to scoop up the 70's?
    I have a small but growing 70 guild on Ragnaros to grab the attention of onlookers to entice them into joining our ranks.

-Karesinda

2. May 17, 2016  
    Hi,i would like to join your guild but how about you type more info about the guild?Is it horde guild is it alliance etc etc.Also the timezone is important to me,is this guild NA or EU mainly?
    Edited: May 17, 2016

3. May 17, 2016  
    Hi,i would like to join your guild but how about you type more info about the guild?Is it horde guild is it alliance etc etc.Also the timezone is important to me,is this guild NA or EU mainly?
    My apologies, I really didn't think anyone would be asking to join, so I didn't add that information. However, I can and will!
    We are horde and NA timezone, but I'm sure some people in the guild are EU.
    My ingame name on Horde is Kare
    Edited: May 25, 2016

4. May 19, 2016  
    I got a feral druid that I might take part in playing also got a semi BiS pally on DW. Hope we can get 70s in its indeed a fun fun bracket.

5. May 19, 2016  
    I got a feral druid that I might take part in playing also got a semi BiS pally on DW. Hope we can get 70s in its indeed a fun fun bracket.
    Feral druid is indeed a super fun spec, I do hope you join 70's once the merge happens. I spoke to a few Alliance guild masters and they are just waiting for the merge so Horde can battle with them.

-Karesinda

6. May 19, 2016  
    Feral druid is indeed a super fun spec, I do hope you join 70's once the merge happens. I spoke to a few Alliance guild masters and they are just waiting for the merge so Horde can battle with them.

-Karesinda
    You're right,and since i play only 2 classes(focusing,hard on them) but feral druid has no savage roar on 70 :/,so is very weak comparing to other classes and specs,good that you have the movement speed effect from tbc gear 70 and high crits,but is not enough. Still remains epic and fun,but with disavantages

7. May 20, 2016  
    I would return to wotlk, however, twinks of mop needs some help still, there drama has dived them and to this day making things difficult. But good luck to you all.

8. May 22, 2016  
    Update: We desperately need more 70 Horde.

9. Anything going on with this on Icecrown?

10. Anything going on with this on Icecrown?
    No,forget it 79 rulzzz,lvl a 79 and have fun twinking 70 is dead.

11. Update: We desperately need more 70 Horde.
    no thanks cuck565

gl on kiljaeden

12. July 1, 2016  
    No,forget it 79 rulzzz,lvl a 79 and have fun twinking 70 is dead.
    Because scrubs like you,failure people who ruin the fun of others,you no skill barbarian,get a 70 twink and play for real,atleast prove how good you are.
    To bad you probaly will lose to everyone in 1v1 just like all 79s,pathetic illiterate.

13. July 1, 2016  
    Because scrubs like you,failure people who ruin the fun of others,you no skill barbarian,get a 70 twink and play for real,atleast prove how good you are.
    To bad you probaly will lose to everyone in 1v1 just like all 79s,pathetic illiterate.
    I already showed,once i killed six 70s caster on my 79,
    So.. i am just better than you man,its not about level advantage,79>70*

Also,no point playing a seventy twink,cant get gear,play 79 in 1 week get geared and play bgs.

14. July 1, 2016  
    I already showed,once i killed six 70s caster on my 79,
    So.. i am just better than you man,its not about level advantage,79>70*

Also,no point playing a seventy twink,cant get gear,play 79 in 1 week get geared and play bgs.
    You are a barbarian
    70 caster cant hit 79,because to high level
    You are stupid 79 thats what you are.

15. July 1, 2016  
    You are a barbarian
    70 caster cant hit 79,because to high level
    You are stupid 79 thats what you are.
    So its not my problem,why to play 70 when there are tons of 79s,you got butthurt i see.
    Like it or not.
    Your opinion of skill,doesnt matter.
    Also,why would i roll 70 just to fight a bunch of average players like you? You want to show us something?
    Meet me on blackrock or icecrown,and lets see who is better. An 80vs80 fight is more balance to any twinking bracket,why stay here,talking come lets fight bruh

12 Last