1. May 25, 2016  
    where can see that videos?, can you post link please

2. May 25, 2016  
    mehh we dont really need big bugfix patch that gonna take weeks, (assuming warmane style - 1 week warmane= 1 month irl), just fix Immerseus first plz, then up to you guys when you wanna fix other things

and owh yea, fix SoO trinkets too plz
    I wasn't aware that he was still broken, the stuck underground issues etc we have resolved (which by the way were completely, 100% irreproducable for me). As for the double knockback, we are gathering more information about that.

The adds popping after a while if they get stunned or crowd controlled is basically a safety check in order to make sure that the boss does not permanently stay Split.

When I said big bug fix patch, I was exclusively talking about raid issues.

3. May 25, 2016  
    Big bugfix patch=meaning more bugs incoming.Like after every new patch when they try to fix bugs...

4. May 25, 2016  
    yes swril still hits like a truck! i mean a train

5. May 26, 2016  
    Fear not... :D

Big bugfix patch is coming this week along with Galakras, possibly.
    Spark no offence but did you call this bug fix with some bunch of trash quest and NPCs and immerseus still is not doable and you guys released another boss? are the developers drunk or just slacking!! you told that you did not know immerseus swirl bug so we have to teach you now how to open warmane bugtracker and how to see the confirmed bug?

6. May 30, 2016  
    That got me thinking: I don't recall that I ever read a boss strategy here. There was one reply on some topic just after SoO was released with some tips on Immerseus and that is it. There are some videos online of ToT, ToT HC and as I mentioned before 2. and 3. SoO bosses. I know that writing strategies can be a pain in the *** and not everyone has the time or the will to do it. I am just wondering if this is due to people just not carring to write strategies on forums or are guilds deliberately keeping strategies to themselves? I actually don't really see the point for the last thing - especially after the realm first achivements are already gone.
    I don't want to point fingers at anyone and everyone has a right to do as they please. I just think that by sharing experiences we can strenghten the community a little bit more as we can clearly see that the numbers are slowly declining.
    probably no one does because its easyer to simply go to youtube type "Bossname guide" than to sift through the forum or make one for that matter seeing there are guides for each and every boss out there in countless videos on youtube or on countless sides that can be found via google.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

7. May 30, 2016  
    you actualy compare Blizzard and Warmane tactics? XD

8. May 30, 2016  
    you actualy compare Blizzard and Warmane tactics? XD
    yes because suggesting to get pointers for fights from actual guides means i compare frostwolfs state to being blizzlike...

9. May 30, 2016  
    http://i.imgur.com/VkkiDqK.png
    More then 1 month has passed since SoO release and Immerseus swirl still oneshot anything it touches, yet there is a changelog with more then 900 bugfixes,on Blizzard guides swirl is something that literally tickles you and here you have to run like Forest Gump or you get oneshoted,there are posts on bugtracker about this however they decide to fix some non-important quests instead

10. May 30, 2016  
    http://i.imgur.com/VkkiDqK.png
    More then 1 month has passed since SoO release and Immerseus swirl still does 200k dmg instead of 30k, yet there is a changelog with more then 900 bugfixes,on Blizzard guides swirl is something that literally tickles you and here you have to run like Forest Gump or you get oneshoted,there are posts on bugtracker about this however they decide to fix some non-important quests instead
    what you are showing there is his spout which is called swirl too that is a completely different ability of him and is correct to do 200k damage. as to how and if the ability itself is fired and/or directed at the right time and direction i cant say, i did not play frostwolf since some time because i like pve more than pvp.

do you mean the puddles on the ground? do they do 200k damage? if yes then this is 100% bug. those are what is meant with the 30k. the swirl with 200k and knockback is his "spout" or the thing he vomits and then turns around in a circle. and his vomit thing ability should be lethal without heavy cooldowns because this ability hits every 0.25 seconds so unmitigated damage you get 800k in 1 second.

11. May 30, 2016  
    http://i.imgur.com/Q5aXp1k.png
    then Dungeon Journal lies ? retail videos are also fake?

12. May 30, 2016  
    http://i.imgur.com/Q5aXp1k.png
    then Dungeon Journal lies ? retail videos are also fake?

no its poorly made by blizzard and has caused back then on retail forums alot of qq too because ppl claimed it was bug when blizzard just used same name in log for 2 different abilities.

this are 2 completely different abilities. one is the black stuff that appears on ground as you see it says "burst from beneath the cracks in the ground" and the other is the thing he vomits and then turns around in a circle. problem is in combat log both ability is called swirl.

and i think warmane just takes data as it is from blizzard so they have the same thing happen too... 2 different ability but in log both say swirl so ppl think is bug.

13. May 30, 2016  
    actually my bad, yes there are 2 types of swirl (vomit and ground erupt) and yes vomit should hit you 200k however it shouldnt hit you multiple times if you are standing still it should just hit and knock back once,every guide on retail shows players totally ignoring vomit and getting direct hit and here its 100% wipe if you do that

14. May 30, 2016  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Es537kPpgU
    look at 0:25 this is how it should be when you get hit by vomit

15. May 30, 2016  

First 1234 ... Last