1. May 31, 2016  
    I can confirm some things concerning bugs for Immerseus. The first thing is that Swirl actually does random damage. There were situations when my raid members didn't have enough time to outrun the Swirl wave and some got killed,some didn't. Basically it did random ticking damage to random raid members.
    Just to add on the conversation above - you can't outrange the Swirl wave. It reaches to the end of the platform everytime. Also no defensive spells help other than absorb-like spells.
    The bug with Immerseus bugging out if he is killed during casting Swirl is unfortunately active again. We killed him 4-5 times during him casting Swirl and he didn't spawn mobs. He just stood there a few seconds and then started attacking again. The mobs didn't even spawn and he was constantly on 100 corruption.
    The black orbs still can't be stunned/rooted. Only slow works. The blue mobs start slowing down only on full hp or near full hp which is really annoying and the later phases get really hard to heal the mobs and also keep the raid up.
    The blue/purple pools that spawn just before Swirl are still invisible during Swirl. The only thing I can say is that if you run over them they don't always give you the perma- debuff of 30k ticking damage, but I don't know how and when you get the perma-debuff and when you get hit only once.
    The most annoying thing is still Swirl. Even if the amount of damage it does is like on retail (which I seriously doubt) it basically depends on sheer luck to pass the boss. If he starts casting on the raid it is an instant wipe. Considering that you need to go through minimum 3-4 swirls it almost seems as not worth doing the boss and with that the whole instance. I can't think of a boss spell that even if cast directly on you you can't avoid by doing the apropriate mechanic to not get insta-killed.

2. May 31, 2016  
    I can confirm some things concerning bugs for Immerseus. The first thing is that Swirl actually does random damage. There were situations when my raid members didn't have enough time to outrun the Swirl wave and some got killed,some didn't. Basically it did random ticking damage to random raid members.
    Just to add on the conversation above - you can't outrange the Swirl wave. It reaches to the end of the platform everytime. Also no defensive spells help other than absorb-like spells.
    The bug with Immerseus bugging out if he is killed during casting Swirl is unfortunately active again. We killed him 4-5 times during him casting Swirl and he didn't spawn mobs. He just stood there a few seconds and then started attacking again. The mobs didn't even spawn and he was constantly on 100 corruption.
    The black orbs still can't be stunned/rooted. Only slow works. The blue mobs start slowing down only on full hp or near full hp which is really annoying and the later phases get really hard to heal the mobs and also keep the raid up.
    The blue/purple pools that spawn just before Swirl are still invisible during Swirl. The only thing I can say is that if you run over them they don't always give you the perma- debuff of 30k ticking damage, but I don't know how and when you get the perma-debuff and when you get hit only once.
    The most annoying thing is still Swirl. Even if the amount of damage it does is like on retail (which I seriously doubt) it basically depends on sheer luck to pass the boss. If he starts casting on the raid it is an instant wipe. Considering that you need to go through minimum 3-4 swirls it almost seems as not worth doing the boss and with that the whole instance. I can't think of a boss spell that even if cast directly on you you can't avoid by doing the apropriate mechanic to not get insta-killed.
    Mages, druid, lock, war, rogue, priest, and ww can outrun swirl and have some kind of immunity.
    Paladin (bubble), dk (ams), hunter (det) have some kind of survivability mechanic
    Sadly for shaman you can outrun the swirl only if you run in the inner circle.

With proper dps you should have only 3 swirl max, or even 2. And yes stampede, lock portal really help here :)

3. May 31, 2016  
    I see that this thread is 99% about Immerseus. I would like to ask about the other bosses in the raid. Are they well scripted, do they have similar gamebreaking issues? I am asking because I am a returning pve player and seeing SoO is the current raid tier I am intrested in raiding it.

Cheers

4. May 31, 2016  
    I see that this thread is 99% about Immerseus. I would like to ask about the other bosses in the raid. Are they well scripted, do they have similar gamebreaking issues? I am asking because I am a returning pve player and seeing SoO is the current raid tier I am intrested in raiding it.

Cheers
    Other bosses are scripted well, I'd say. Some numbers are off (like Sha of Pride having only 100mil health) and, for example, Norushen's orb phases were bugged the last time I checked them but otherwise the mechanics aren't game breaking. Everything's doable, it's just how enjoyable they are.

5. May 31, 2016  
    I see..thanks for the fast replay dude I appr it a lot

6. May 31, 2016  
    Eh scripted well? Half of the mechanics on Fallen protectors are broken, Norushen the corruption doesn't even work and you don't need to enter any realms plus 0 loot on this boss(still), Sha of Fear the pride mechanics doesn't work and boss dies in 20 sec lol. So yeah very well scripted and looking forward to next wing..... Even more tank and spank or annoying mode like immerseus? :)

7. June 3, 2016  
    i still cant understand how people cant dodge swirl. last time it spawned 3 times exactly in me and i just avoided it by running around the innercircle. like snorkan said the other bosses are just free loot if noru would give loot tho. the trash on sha is actually more time taking than sha itself. Btw Shas prison is working actually but lets script 4 more new bosses instead of fixing the old right ;) more free loot

8. This is getting really old. Today we tried SoO for the first time after the "big" fix and basically everything was the same. Swirl still hits as a truck (around 200k) and hits you a few times (just to make sure you are dead). The mobs still can't be stuned/rooted/feared or they will act aas if absorbed by the boss and will do 75k raid damage. So we started to play, realised nothing is fixed and tried to do the old tactic (discussed here in detail). So after a few tries we were warmed up and we started to pull him down. On some 40% corruption and 2% HP we were just about to kill him so we can enter the split phase, when Immerseus positioned himself to cast Swirl. He was on 0 HP and he started to cast Swirl - first half of us already though he is dead and prepared for split phase - boss casted Swirl right on top of 3-4 of our players who were basically waiting for mobs to spawn - killed them instantly. Others survived but then the old bug came back - boss bugged out and didn't split!!! WTF!!! Are we really going to have to endure this in the future!!! The change log says everything is fixed - but not just that nothing is fixed but some new bugs apear!!! This is really getting frustrating. I am one of those players who wasn't asking for new content unless it is playable. I really hope they close down everything until atleast the main part of the mechanics work.
    Also I heared that some people got banned because they found a way to exploit something and pass the first boss. That is just funny and sad at the same time. I mean the server makes everything so that you can't pass the boss and finally when you find a way (exploit or not) someone punishes you for it. Really really sad.

9. Also I heared that some people got banned because they found a way to exploit something and pass the first boss. That is just funny and sad at the same time. I mean the server makes everything so that you can't pass the boss and finally when you find a way (exploit or not) someone punishes you for it. Really really sad.
    Ye it was one guild that start's with S.. Apart from that he when cast and bug in swirl he come back with same hp when u entered that phase, for example if u got him at 80% when he got up and he bugs when he secound cast swirl u will start fight from 80%. ANd that dmg is correct of swirl, only positioning of it isnt, cuz it should always be at entrance, 30k dmg swirl tick from those purple **** on ground. But even with him casting that on grp you can easly avoid it now when you arent getting permanent swirl debuff. Look more into ur grp and how skilled they are, cuz atm its sadly their problem.
    Edited: June 20, 2016

10. This is getting really old. Today we tried SoO for the first time after the "big" fix and basically everything was the same. Swirl still hits as a truck (around 200k) and hits you a few times (just to make sure you are dead). The mobs still can't be stuned/rooted/feared or they will act aas if absorbed by the boss and will do 75k raid damage. So we started to play, realised nothing is fixed and tried to do the old tactic (discussed here in detail). So after a few tries we were warmed up and we started to pull him down. On some 40% corruption and 2% HP we were just about to kill him so we can enter the split phase, when Immerseus positioned himself to cast Swirl. He was on 0 HP and he started to cast Swirl - first half of us already though he is dead and prepared for split phase - boss casted Swirl right on top of 3-4 of our players who were basically waiting for mobs to spawn - killed them instantly. Others survived but then the old bug came back - boss bugged out and didn't split!!! WTF!!! Are we really going to have to endure this in the future!!! The change log says everything is fixed - but not just that nothing is fixed but some new bugs apear!!! This is really getting frustrating. I am one of those players who wasn't asking for new content unless it is playable. I really hope they close down everything until atleast the main part of the mechanics work.
    Also I heared that some people got banned because they found a way to exploit something and pass the first boss. That is just funny and sad at the same time. I mean the server makes everything so that you can't pass the boss and finally when you find a way (exploit or not) someone punishes you for it. Really really sad.
    i agree thats really unfair, skipping broken boss cant harm anyone, if they continue like this players will stop helping them with testing new content and reporting bugs and server will be left in ruins, some people are cheating and exploiting for much bigger things and slip away unpunished specially in PvP but also in raids...and about SoO i belive they didnt even test it in real raid with this current gear otherwise they would know this is not how it should be,i mean yea its doable when you wipe 100 times you gain experience and learn to deal with server bugs but how many people can do it legit ? probably less then 1% server population

11. Ye it was one guild that start's with S.. Apart from that he when cast and bug in swirl he come back with same hp when u entered that phase, for example if u got him at 80% when he got up and he bugs when he secound cast swirl u will start fight from 80%. ANd that dmg is correct of swirl, only positioning of it isnt, cuz it should always be at entrance, 30k dmg swirl tick from those purple **** on ground. But even with him casting that on grp you can easly avoid it now when you arent getting permanent swirl debuff. Look more into ur grp and how skilled they are, cuz atm its sadly their problem.
    You are telling me that 3x 200k damage from swirl is correct damage? How the **** is anyone able to survive that (without defensive cooldowns)?

12. who said 3x 200k dmg from Swirl is correct lol xD it does 30k to 50k atm xD hahaha

13. You are telling me that 3x 200k damage from swirl is correct damage? How the **** is anyone able to survive that (without defensive cooldowns)?

yes 200k+ damage from swirld is normal, and you survive it by not getting hit.

i know probably no one ever told you that but bosses have abilities and the goal is to dodge them not get hit by them. i wrote and showed in videos with timestamp from retail that 200k is correct damage for his ability where he spins in a circle and that it does hit multiple times in a second. you just need to read the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HclawkABA @ 0:52 you can see what they do to dodge the swirl. and before you ask no this is not on warmane, i play on different server. and no i am not the hunter.

who said 3x 200k dmg from Swirl is correct lol xD it does 30k to 50k atm xD hahaha

you are also wrong, the swird he is referring to is his ability where he vomits and spins in a circle it is called "swirl" too, what you mean is the swirld abbility that is on the ground. like litle small spouts with tornados that form and wander around.
    Edited: June 21, 2016

14. you are also wrong, the swird he is referring to is his ability where he vomits and spins in a circle it is called "swirl" too, what you mean is the swirld abbility that is on the ground. like litle small spouts with tornados that form and wander around.
    Dude 1st check out more than 1 guide its swirl who does 30-50k here is the guide
    please read and watch with open eye and please next time watch something useful so u can prove.
    Wowhead- http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71543/immerseus#encounter
    Fatboss Guide- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Es537kPpgU

And In raid in retail we saw highest hit 50k with "SWIRL" and also 300k+ to tank with corro debuff and then "SWIRL".

15. Dude 1st check out more than 1 guide its swirl who does 30-50k here is the guide
    please read and watch with open eye and please next time watch something useful so u can prove.
    Wowhead- http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71543/immerseus#encounter
    Fatboss Guide- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Es537kPpgU

And In raid in retail we saw highest hit 50k with "SWIRL" and also 300k+ to tank with corro debuff and then "SWIRL".
    go 1 or 2 pages back, you are wrong. end of story. i explained it in detail with pictures videos and cross references using retail videos.(btw i used the fatboss guide video too to show it.)

there are 2 swirls. 1 swirl with 50k is that on the ground the small tornadoes and his "puking" is called "swirl" too but it does 200k+ and that damage is correct.

the only one who should do proper research and open his eyes or watch/read something usefull is you.
    Edited: June 21, 2016

First ... 23456 Last