1. May 17, 2016  

Advise neded! Sub rogue vs retri paladin !

Hello guys i have a sub rogue itmlvl 528 i play it for some time now and my problem is that in manny situations i get in to a fight with a retri paladint 1v1, i fiind it verry dificult to win with all that bubble heal etc, in fact its a loss 90% for me even if the pally is itm lvl lower like 435, is it me i do shomthing wrong, i relly apreciated some advice because its frustrating work so hard with this caracter reforged enchats rewis etc and i get blown to pices by a lower player!! :))

2. May 17, 2016  
    Hello guys i have a sub rogue itmlvl 528 i play it for some time now and my problem is that in manny situations i get in to a fight with a retri paladint 1v1, i fiind it verry dificult to win with all that bubble heal etc, in fact its a loss 90% for me even if the pally is itm lvl lower like 435, is it me i do shomthing wrong, i relly apreciated some advice because its frustrating work so hard with this caracter reforged enchats rewis etc and i get blown to pices by a lower player!! :))
    Play as dirty as possible by reopen a lot. You should be able to force like either trink/bubble by using shadowdance + engineering. At next reopen you can force the other by using blades+trink, and you can kill at 3rd reopen.

3. May 17, 2016  
    I'm gonna call this a troll, even if you didn't use stealth and just spammed your basic abilities it would be near impossible to lose to ilvl 435 anything as a ilvl 528 rogue

4. May 17, 2016  
    Its my fault i typed wrong indeed i have 528 itm lvl but i tend to look at the enemy life bar so mine is 560k and the palyy was 435 k sorry my mistake

5. May 17, 2016  
    force cds, try to cloak hammer of justice (predict it), save trinket when he uses wings.