1. May 22, 2016  

Best DPS class ?

i was thinking of lvling a DPS class(and best race for that class) and i was wondering which has the highest dps on Lordaeron for 25 raid ?

2. May 22, 2016  
    For ranged I'd go with a mage and melee DK.

3. May 22, 2016  
    There are plenty of DPS charts available online for best DPS. You will also notice many classes are very similar and also change depending on the gear you have. When it comes down to it a character you are skilled at will be your best DPS. Also if you don't like the class then why play it?
    On a side note make sure you use the search function and use Google for this type of question as it is common and spam.

4. May 22, 2016  
    There are plenty of DPS charts available online for best DPS. You will also notice many classes are very similar and also change depending on the gear you have. When it comes down to it a character you are skilled at will be your best DPS. Also if you don't like the class then why play it?
    On a side note make sure you use the search function and use Google for this type of question as it is common and spam.
    DPS charts from 7 years ago don't accurately represent the current tier and hp buffed bosses making classes with good execute better on live and stuff like that.

to answer the OP's question:

warlock

5. May 22, 2016  
    every old retail dps chart is irrelevant , applying to lordaeron due to patch difference (lordaeron - 3.3.5a, retail: nax- 3.0, ulduar-3.1.x, toc 3.2.x, icc - 3.3.x)

6. May 22, 2016  
    Depends entirely on the fight. It's easier to look at which classes consistently underperform compared to other classes than to look at which one is 'the best', because due to fight mechanics some classes will be towering above others. With that being said, you can play pretty much any class and get away with it (this isn't Vanilla), but I would probably avoid warriors as they are notoriously bad at performing at the moment.

On a PW styled fight with the gear that is available at the moment I can imagine that Hunters/Mages/Warlocks (especially Warlocks) would be topping as range, and DKs as melee.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Depends entirely on the fight. It's easier to look at which classes consistently underperform compared to other classes than to look at which one is 'the best', because due to fight mechanics some classes will be towering above others. With that being said, you can play pretty much any class and get away with it (this isn't Vanilla), but I would probably avoid warriors as they are notoriously bad at performing at the moment.

On a PW styled fight with the gear that is available at the moment I can imagine that Hunters/Mages/Warlocks (especially Warlocks) would be topping as range, and DKs as melee.
    Rogue and Dk's are kinda equal in Single Target Fights as melee Classes.

Warlock obv Top Tier Caster cuz LOLDRAIN

8. May 23, 2016  
    Ranged - Mage / Hunter / Warlock
    Melee - Rogue / DK

but to put best dps you need to "master" class. none of them will give you 1st place in recounts just because...

9. May 23, 2016  
    Ranged - Mage / Hunter / Warlock
    Melee - Rogue / DK

but to put best dps you need to "master" class. none of them will give you 1st place in recounts just because...
    I'd like to disagree.

Hunters on Lordaeron are currently in the state they were in retail around the ICC era (i know, because I played retail and play a hunter now). You can set up a 1 key macro (kill command, silencing shot, arcane shot, aimed shot, GFTT, Racial (i prefer orc, but troll is not bad either) all in one macro) and literally faceroll it without too much sweat while keeping in mind your readiness and the haste buffs and trinkets. if you play the above intelligently, you can easily be in the top part of the charts.

The gear might pose a small challenge as of the current content, but once you get enough Armor Penetration Rating gear on you, the bleed will take care of the outstanding damage. and with enough ArP it ticks hard...

on a sideline - nobody mentions retri paladins - i.e. power rangers. are they broken on this server?

10. May 23, 2016  
    If you can get first on DPS playing with a one keybind macro as a hunter you're playing with downies

11. May 23, 2016  
    I'd like to disagree.

Hunters on Lordaeron are currently in the state they were in retail around the ICC era (i know, because I played retail and play a hunter now). You can set up a 1 key macro (kill command, silencing shot, arcane shot, aimed shot, GFTT, Racial (i prefer orc, but troll is not bad either) all in one macro) and literally faceroll it without too much sweat while keeping in mind your readiness and the haste buffs and trinkets. if you play the above intelligently, you can easily be in the top part of the charts.

The gear might pose a small challenge as of the current content, but once you get enough Armor Penetration Rating gear on you, the bleed will take care of the outstanding damage. and with enough ArP it ticks hard...

on a sideline - nobody mentions retri paladins - i.e. power rangers. are they broken on this server?
    -Hunters on this server is all about how many mana pots you wanna chug during a raid.

-Rets in this tier are middle on the charts unless its a cleave fight.

12. May 23, 2016  
    In Ulduar hunter is definitely not going to be top dps class, because of all the movement required in most fights.

13. May 23, 2016  
    In Ulduar hunter is definitely not going to be top dps class, because of all the movement required in most fights.
    really hope this is sarcasm

14. May 23, 2016  
    I'd like to disagree.

>ICC era
    >1 key macro with arcane shot and without steady/chimera

I'm confused.

Yeah, if you don't know how to play your Hunter properly, sure. What makes you think that Hunters are more stationary dependant than some other ranged classes? If you sync movement with your rotation and you use the right movement boosters it isn't really too much of a hassle, to a degree.

-Hunters on this server is all about how many mana pots you wanna chug during a raid.
    No.

15. May 23, 2016  

-Rets in this tier are middle on the charts unless its a cleave fight.
    Can confirm. Hunters will cost you lots of gold to top meters, rets won't top meters till ICC

12 Last