1. May 17, 2016  

This is why Alliance can't win WG

Multiboxing horde. I thought this wasn't allowed in PvP?

http://postimg.org/image/6qs61bxsh/

http://postimg.org/image/ho79vbopd/

2. May 17, 2016  
    Arent they easy to kill with a machine

3. May 17, 2016  
    How many more of these threads do we need? Multiboxing was allowed on retail and it's allowed here.

Besides I keep seeing horde complain about "always losing WG" in their global almost every night, lol.

4. May 17, 2016  

5. May 17, 2016  
    How many more of these threads do we need? Multiboxing was allowed on retail and it's allowed here.
    Considering you had to pay for each of those accounts on retail, I don't really see that as a valid argument for the reasoning, not that I have anything against multiboxing.

As for the thread, Alliance does typical win more Wintergrasps from my perspective unless the graveyards decide to bug and give a free win to the other side. Having said that, multiboxers in PvP are easy to beat if you gang up on them. 5 Shamans? Here's a tip, don't run in there thinking you can kill them solo like you're some PvP god.

6. May 17, 2016  
    Well, a mulitboxer is not difficult to kill in a WG and a SOA. Just use the cannons and you kill the multiboxer in 2-3 hits. Easy. This is not the reason.

7. May 17, 2016  
    Yep,those are my shamans,i maybe won once on my own.Other then that,people ***** cuz they try to solo 5vs1.

Pointless.

8. May 17, 2016  
    we lose wg because of people without brain not because horde got 1-2 multiboxxers

9. May 17, 2016  
    Having said that, multiboxers in PvP are easy to beat if you gang up on them.
    This what people don't do in PvP when they face a multiboxer.

Here's a tip, don't run in there thinking you can kill them solo like you're some PvP god.
    This the stupid crap they do instead. I can't tell you how many times I've seen some Smourne warrior try to bladestorm way through a boxer only to get melted by 5 Flame Shocks then Lava Bursts.

10. May 17, 2016  
    Afking chinas and russians do more damage to alliance than multiboxer actually.

11. May 18, 2016  
    You should see what it's like to be horde in AV.

12. May 18, 2016  
    They even made a forum only for multiboxers... lmfao. Should do some research.

http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

13. May 18, 2016  
    I don't think why alliance has been crying about the WG losses. It seems to change everyday so obviously someone is winning from both sides. You just can't wi them all so it might just be bad luck that horde has it when you are playing.

14. May 18, 2016  
    Alliance QQing about PvP... New one.

15. May 18, 2016  
    I don't know why you would think that. It is allowed. Here is an explanation on why it is allowed amongst other stuff: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=330004

Considering you had to pay for each of those accounts on retail, I don't really see that as a valid argument for the reasoning, not that I have anything against multiboxing.
    The only difference money really makes is that on retail multiboxers were more uncommon than on private servers. I don't think blizzard just went: "Oh well they are not very common and give us this amount of money so multiboxing is fine." The ammount of money multiboxers bring to blizzard is just a drop in the ocean compared to singleboxers and I think that the main reasons behind allowing multiboxing has nothing to do with money. Ofcourse, I wasn't there when they decided about multiboxing so I guess it's possible that they were rubbing their hands together while giggling with dollarsigns as their eyes. But based on blue posts on blizzard forums I'd say the main reason is that multiboxing is not against the terms of service and there is no reason to not allow it. This is also why I think that his argument is at least to some point valid. Also it's nice to remind players that multiboxing is not just #privateserverthings.

123 Last