1. May 18, 2016  
    Multiboxing is crap. Blizzard allows it because they get paid for every account. Only those who have money to flush down the toilet would make so many characters on retail. Here there is nothing stopping people from making 10+ characters for multiboxing purposes except for their computer specs...

but to say you're losing WG because of this is lame as well.

2. May 18, 2016  
    Multiboxing is crap. Blizzard allows it because they get paid for every account. Only those who have money to flush down the toilet would make so many characters on retail. Here there is nothing stopping people from making 10+ characters for multiboxing purposes except for their computer specs...

but to say you're losing WG because of this is lame as well.
    Well, if you have a computer that can run 10 wows at the same time, you most likely have money to buy 10 accounts as well. Afterall, gametime is free, because wowtokens.

3. May 20, 2016  
    I didn't say multiboxing should be banned, I said multiboxing in pvp should be banned.

I'm in an AV with the very same MB shaman, 2 shotting everyone. Yeah, that's not pvp.

And mentioning anything about retail vs private server is irrelevant.

4. May 20, 2016  
    I didn't say multiboxing should be banned, I said multiboxing in pvp should be banned.

I'm in an AV with the very same MB shaman, 2 shotting everyone. Yeah, that's not pvp.

I guess full wrath people one shotting lowbies isn't PvP either guess we should have gear checks for BG's as well?

5. May 20, 2016  

There's no reason to ban multiboxing in pvp.

It's not pvp? So if a premade group of 5 people joined AV and 2 shot everyone, would that be pvp?

6. May 20, 2016  
    Just wait next week,,,will be muchu funzu then....,

7. May 21, 2016  
    Indeed, next week ill be there too. =) <3

8. May 21, 2016  
    I play Alliance and we win WG frequently. What the hell are you talking about?

9. May 21, 2016  
    Well, if you have a computer that can run 10 wows at the same time, you most likely have money to buy 10 accounts as well. Afterall, gametime is free, because wowtokens.
    I can easily run 5 wow accounts and i'm sure if I wanted to push it I could run 5 more, but I also don't see the big deal with Multiboxing. Dying in a bg is dying in a bg. No different if those shammy are played by 5 individuals or 1 single operator. People are just being lame and all butt hurt over nothing.

10. May 21, 2016  
    I was so shocked that you didn't ragequit this time:

Love ya kiss kiss.

11. May 21, 2016  
    I was so shocked that you didn't ragequit this time:

Love ya kiss kiss.
    Why did you block out your name from the picture?

12. May 21, 2016  

13. May 21, 2016  
    You are some try harder witth grudge gainst mbers.Why dont you say how tarded you arre with assists in dat Av,where nobody assisted with killin Balinda.And in most cases bg players are 1500 arena people that do mostly pve wit zerging.

So funny how "you are pro" but us mbers sucks.good thing il get 4x fury wep next week.

14. May 21, 2016  
    You are some try harder witth grudge gainst mbers.Why dont you say how tarded you arre with assists in dat Av,where nobody assisted with killin Balinda.And in most cases bg players are 1500 arena people that do mostly pve wit zerging.

So funny how "you are pro" but us mbers sucks.good thing il get 4x fury wep next week.
    Why would I kill Balinda when I'm an Alliance player. Don't be so sour m8 it's just a game.

15. May 21, 2016  

First 123 Last