1. May 17, 2016  

Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hi, I'm looking for casual (or semi-hardcore) raiding guild. I dinged 80 just recently so my gear is crap (2,4k GS). Since Dungeon Finder is obviously broken I decided it would be better for me to find a guild first so I could do dungeons with them and gear up. I don't expect to get into any raids with the gear I currently have, but I do plan to start raiding once my gear improves (ICC being my favorite raid).
    PS: I don't like PUG-ing... i'd rather find nice and friendly guild to do stuff with me (though I don't usually do very much outside of raiding)

NB: I don't mind hardcore guilds either if they are not too A Nal about things. I agree with the simple stuff, that everybody should be ready when raid starts (gemmed, enchanted, fully repaired, at the entrance, know the tacts, have food/flask, use pre-pot, etc...), but I know some people who flip out as soon as you make a mistake (i think everybody should be allowed some mistakes every now and then... but ofc making the same mistake over and over again, is another matter).

2. May 17, 2016  
    Just wait for friday when they merge the realms.

3. May 17, 2016  
    Hello-

Silent here.. I would like to do some RDF nm/hcs if u don't mind...

Whisper me in-game.

1.) /who Fade
    2.) Look for anyone's name starting with "SILENT"
    3.) Whisper!

See you.. if u want a gearing buddy. Very creepy.. no I meant, friendly person. (smirking smile)

4. May 17, 2016  
    Join Ohdo, minion.

If they accept u, ofc.

5. May 17, 2016  
    Oh , Picku ti Ohdo , they kicked me QQ

6. May 17, 2016  
    dont listen knez. he refer to u as minion. he is just ghoul. xD

7. May 18, 2016  
    Ups, I forgot to mention that i'm Alliance (and from EU).