1. May 18, 2016  

Brutal Gladiator pieces

I haven't played in months but I was in the 70 scene before the molt-down. I'd like to come back, but I can't find any 70~ pvp gear in the point shop. Has it been removed from the game?

2. May 18, 2016  
    Yes, they cleared all the twinks gear from the shop. Its only available with coins now. Also Sunwell is bugged like hell and BT is closed, so even the pve sets are not available for farm neither.

3. May 18, 2016  
    Yes, they cleared all the twinks gear from the shop. Its only available with coins now. Also Sunwell is bugged like hell and BT is closed, so even the pve sets are not available for farm neither.
    No Sunwell its fixed ,but its just "buffed" when fixes ported from Lordaeron( maybe gets back to normal mode in future) and to enter inside Black Temple players must have Medallion of Karabor equipped.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

4. May 18, 2016  
    If this is mop, then yes.

There was a time where Kil'Jaden himself was killable outside of Sunwell. We thought it was a hoax, but this one twink and a few others kept getting stronger and stronger each time we BG. The thing was the mob was literally outside in a remote area on Quel'Danas, and twinks who knew the location went there to gear up for BGs. Sadly, 90s caught wind of this when they attempted 70s BG, and soon xmog hounds booted us out of the area.

When word got out about the sunwell boss being out of instance, the boss was soon removed. Ironically it acted as a normal elite mob, whereas it spawned every one hour.

There is only a FEW items you can get for 70s on the market. All other items below ilvl 200 have since been removed.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=64460/nifflevar-bearded-axe

These only via point shop since 70s cannot gain rep:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=44074/or...an-of-ablution
    etc etc etc.

Lucky brutal items can still be bought, alongside ilvl 110 to 120 items. World bosses also drop 70 loot.
    Our twinking community sort of died due to BG bugged, which was said to be fixed 2 times before, but fighting is still possible in BG, just the fake ques are annoying.
    We no longer meet in Dalaran due to cross-faction communication being canned and lack of trying to gear up was blamed on marketplace and the removal of Kil'Jaden.

If you hang out in Goldsire, Dalaran Sewers or even make rounds in Northrend, you will either be stalked by a twink or prompted to fight them.

5. May 18, 2016  
    I haven't played in months but I was in the 70 scene before the molt-down. I'd like to come back, but I can't find any 70~ pvp gear in the point shop. Has it been removed from the game?
    Hello, Kare here from Rag 70 druid twink.
    You will have zero luck in voting for gear anymore, since Warmane thought it would be a grand idea to make voting absolutely useless now that we have nothing to spend it on, but I digress. However, 70 raids work aside from the chess boss/last boss in kara and TK's last boss [RAGNAROS]. I can confirm that SWP, BT, Hyjal, ZA, and SSC are all in working order as I have done them all in the past week or two. There is currently a bugtracker open to fix the bug where 70's cannot make rated teams on Ragnaros, but can on Deathwing. Please know that 70 twinking has not side, there is plenty of 70 alliance twinks and I am currently reviving Horde 70 twinks. Once the merge hits, we will once again have activity. If you have anymore questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
    You can speak to me ingame and if you're still interested in twinking, I have a guild on Horde side on Rag for 70's.
    Happy twinking,

-Karesinda
    Edited: May 25, 2016

6. May 18, 2016  
    No Sunwell its fixed ,but its just "buffed" when fixes ported from Lordaeron( maybe gets back to normal mode in future) and to enter inside Black Temple players must have Medallion of Karabor equipped.
    This is incorrect on Ragnaros, you do not need the Medallion to enter BT.

-Karesinda

7. May 18, 2016  
    Hello, Nopeelnoheal here from Rag 70 druid twink.
    You will have zero luck in voting for gear anymore, since Warmane thought it would be a grand idea to make voting absolutely useless now that we have nothing to spend it on
    Wrong.
    This new point shop is far better than the old one(alot of people will agree with this) first is a play2win
    Second is that you can almost get bis gears with points without donating,and many more,its all for 80 doesn't really support twinking.

Even if bt sunwell and other raids get fixed and playable most twinks will complain,and won't farm anything.
    Good atm being a 79 in 1-2 weeks maybe less i full gear a twink bis,becausr having high 80 char and most items on 78-79 are craftable. But merge is in one day,let's see if twinking gets back active!

8. May 18, 2016  
    Wrong.
    This new point shop is far better than the old one(alot of people will agree with this) first is a play2win
    Second is that you can almost get bis gears with points without donating,and many more,its all for 80 doesn't really support twinking.

Even if bt sunwell and other raids get fixed and playable most twinks will complain,and won't farm anything.
    Good atm being a 79 in 1-2 weeks maybe less i full gear a twink bis,becausr having high 80 char and most items on 78-79 are craftable. But merge is in one day,let's see if twinking gets back active!
    Not wrong, it's not better at all. No idea why you'd think that, but that's your opinion.
    I'm not talking about coins, I'm talking about VOTE POINTS.
    Complain about what? I've yet to see a single twink complain about having to do TBC raid content.
    Oh so you're a 79 bashing 70's, great job.
    You're on the wrong post, pal.

9. May 18, 2016  
    Not wrong, it's not better at all. No idea why you'd think that, but that's your opinion.
    I'm not talking about coins, I'm talking about VOTE POINTS.
    Complain about what? I've yet to see a single twink complain about having to do TBC raid content.
    Oh so you're a 79 bashing 70's, great job.
    You're on the wrong post, pal.
    No,i didn't bashed any 70 lol,i just said that many twinks h8 farming all over the time :D,most people loved to use the old point shop to full gear their twinks,but now is either full farm in-game or donating for the gears.

There is no such thing as "vote points" they are simple.points which you collect daily for playing the content(farming achieves lol) you don't vote anymore like in the past,you just collect your points for playing daily.

But i wish all the best for 70s to get revived it had a nice community,and now servers combined will be even more better.

10. May 19, 2016  
    I do agree that the point market is useless at least for people under 80. It was kind of stupid to remove all items under 200 when you would think it would be better to make it items only under 200 to increase profits and raid/dungeon groups. Basically now I can level to 80 farm a shiet load of achievements and get close to BiS, but then what would be the point of the raids when you basically just get BiS from doing achievements. I personally think it should be all items under 200 on the market to encourage social activity ( that's what WoW it's all about ey) and people may actually learn boss fights. Just my two cents about the market.

11. May 19, 2016  
    I do agree that the point market is useless at least for people under 80. It was kind of stupid to remove all items under 200 when you would think it would be better to make it items only under 200 to increase profits and raid/dungeon groups. Basically now I can level to 80 farm a shiet load of achievements and get close to BiS, but then what would be the point of the raids when you basically just get BiS from doing achievements. I personally think it should be all items under 200 on the market to encourage social activity ( that's what WoW it's all about ey) and people may actually learn boss fights. Just my two cents about the market.
    I'm fine with working to obtain my gear, that's perfectly acceptable. But why on EARTH would they remove gear you CANNOT obtain in the game? You can't get Brutal set on Ragnaros because it won't allow you to create ranked teams at 70 like it's SUPPOSED to do.

12. May 19, 2016  
    I love the current market,but you have a point here,after market changed so many twinks left,they were already destroyed after 2nd wipe and then final blow=no low level gears in point shop only for coins,many reasons,still hard will be for any bracket to come back,but merge is tomorrow let's see how things are going.

13. I love the current market,but you have a point here,after market changed so many twinks left,they were already destroyed after 2nd wipe and then final blow=no low level gears in point shop only for coins,many reasons,still hard will be for any bracket to come back,but merge is tomorrow let's see how things are going.
    Yeah man honestly 79 is the way now

You want arena?

play 80 but you play 79 all day

79 doesn't have arena omg

12 Last