1. May 18, 2016  

So no more low level bgs and 70-80+ arenas?

I haven't been on here for a while due to getting bored things not getting done.
    I have warrior, full grev'd due to constant 70 bgs and a few 80 bgs before hitting 90.
    So I checked back, seeing prideful is out and decided to go the easy route again, low level bgs/arena, the reason for this is because you get more cp, etc.

Speaking of low lvl bgs and arena, do they still exist? I am using one of my old bank alts, a druid 71, I partnered up with someone but we were sitting in que for a while. Back then there was also an issue regarding a BG/Arena bug, but some maps we were able to get into, etc.

So is this still a thing? or am I forced to go the long hard route of being 90 and struggling for prideful now? Also my lvl 71 Druid had 56k conquest points, is there reason it disappeared? He was suppose to be grev when hit 90, but since prideful is out I lose all cp :S

2. May 18, 2016  
    Since they removed many items from the shop and the faction speaking was fixed the 70-74 bg's kinda died.

3. May 18, 2016  
    Since they removed many items from the shop and the faction speaking was fixed the 70-74 bg's kinda died.
    what about 85 to 89 battlegrounds and arenas??? do they work or they are dead too?

4. May 18, 2016  
    Also my lvl 71 Druid had 56k conquest points, is there reason it disappeared? He was suppose to be grev when hit 90, but since prideful is out I lose all cp :S
    Exactly what you said, new PvP Gear released (pridful) = all conquets point resetted

5. May 18, 2016  
    what about 85 to 89 battlegrounds and arenas??? do they work or they are dead too?
    There was some twinkers always trying to recruit nabs to LoL pawn. I played a few times this year and every single time people said screw this and left so the game ended prematurely and leveled up to 90. Twinks now are far easier to come by because of timeless isle so their could well be a resurgence.

Word to the wise. If you want people to commit to 85-89 or whatever level, it's best to regularly under equip and make it competitive until they are committed to twinking. Then use your nice, shiny, rare toys.

6. May 18, 2016  
    There was some twinkers always trying to recruit nabs to LoL pawn. I played a few times this year and every single time people said screw this and left so the game ended prematurely and leveled up to 90. Twinks now are far easier to come by because of timeless isle so their could well be a resurgence.

Word to the wise. If you want people to commit to 85-89 or whatever level, it's best to regularly under equip and make it competitive until they are committed to twinking. Then use your nice, shiny, rare toys.
    well I enjoy twinking alot and coz of timeless isle no one want to twink anymore but anyway I ll keep them or lvl them to 90 even my all twinks have ilvl around 450 :D

7. May 18, 2016  
    There was some sort of tournament taking place in Storm Peaks zone in Northrend some days ago. Twinks from 70s-80s were there and a few 85s.
    It was like some sort of sub-war, only that the groups are mixed (horde/ally), unless said faction captain wants it pure horde/ally.

It was fun because the losing team had to jump down a huge a$$ cliff for losing if voted off, they it repeats until the last man standing. The guy who ran the event was some Orc Mage, alliance and horde were welcomed and told to go to said location.

On Topic:

There is still item lvl 115-154 (Brutal Set) items, but seeing no one is making the effort, Bamboo Enterpirse and ToS cease collecting items for that bracket, along with 80-84 items and 85-89 items. I know they're loaded with items to give out for free too, but since the bracket isn't as active, they're forced to just freeze up and stop their collection of gold and items.

Gobarz wanted ALL twinks to have one main guild on ally and horde side, and if the BG was too hard for new comers, twinks had to water down their gear, which some, choose not to, hence preventing people/discouraging people from queing again. From what I know people either gave up or moved on away from warmane because of this, as well as BG bug. 85s seem to be one-sided, not many of the twinks tone down their gear and just go ape s#!t on anyone who crosses their path.

Also low lvl bg is more competitive and fun over 90s BG for some reason. Protteran was suppose to make an event, but nothing happen.

Exactly what you said, new PvP Gear released (pridful) = all conquets point resetted
    Low level BGs and Arenas, ironcially gain more conquest than 90s. I don't know if it is broken to do this or handicapped, but some twinks I know only do low bgs to gain a crap ton of CP, capping literally in a day each time. Monks got it easy because they can use the cp to buy grev, at the time early and there is no cap. If someone chooses to do this now, since pride gear is out, they can just gain cp and buy prideful all at once.

8. May 18, 2016  
    No, it bugs all the time. Check : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593

Hope for the fix so people like myself can enjoy twinking (and we're many). Most of people I played with quit only because of this bug

9. May 18, 2016  
    No, it bugs all the time. Check : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593

Hope for the fix so people like myself can enjoy twinking (and we're many). Most of people I played with quit only because of this bug
    I think they already fixed that, not sure.

10. May 18, 2016  
    I think they already fixed that, not sure.
    It's not fixed, but the fake que doesn't pop all the time. We were told it was fixed then kila and mythirac did some tests along with some other twinks. We did like 5 bgs then the fake que started popping, that was enough to piss off both factions and some of them just moved to another server because they had enough (market change, lied to about sunwell being released, removed kil jaden in quel danas, loss of communication with other faction, etc).

Arenas are the same, it is showing us maps made for 80+ but you cant enter them, we have to keep requeing just to go on the maps that are open for us.
    Twinkle little star was nearly stolen from rflow 3 times until kazz (his dk is 90 now) and his guild stepped in, Purple Haze has been officially stolen, inactive twinks = making room for non twinks to take the guild as their own.
    Some of us 70-74 and 80-84 still holding on for any hope left. Sucks because some twinks who leaves blame devs and other stuff, I'm trying to remain as long as I can myself.

11. May 20, 2016  
    Brutal Set isn't that hard to come by and surprising, Heirloom twinks is borderline decent, in between PVP and PVE gear from what I've seen in the past, hence recommended for monks who start 60s,70s,80-84.

But yes, effort has been made by some, to no avail. I've managed to help some twink death knight do arenas, with the other team using whatever 70s they have to try it out. Like BGs, Warmane's system forces lower level twinks 40s-70s range to see maps that are not intended for them, example: Twin Peaks (MOP arena maps does the same).

A suggestion would be is that since there is a small group of 70s, twinks and non twinks, do you think AV should be available to them for the time being? I mean, 90s have all the maps, have low levels test it out or something, then again, most 70s tend to level because no one is putting the word out for BGs.

All in all, I sit in plaguelands sending out messages to those trying to help.

Mythriac is inactive due to computer problems and won't be back anytime soon, Nathrion moved on to another server due to lower level twinks taking one too many hits, Dujin and Bowtek created the 90 Dreadstroke, so they are using 90s but stockpile items in case 70s or 60s return, Brecca logs in randomly now; same with kila and Twlnk, and Rflow(Kanwang) still roams around, just normally plays his 90. The list goes on.

There is still a number of people still logging in to check from time to time. Also Purple Haze guild has either been stolen or taken over by a non-twink who has molded the guild into something different. Talks with Twinkfinest didn't work out, for they are only 85-89 and they too are dying out.

12. May 20, 2016  
    They promised a marketplace update so long ago but they never did it nor will they ever do it. Only thing they did is squish votes and make everything overly expensive . The marketplace is missing 70% of the items and 95 % of these items you can not get in game nor will be able to get them in a really really long time therefore twinking= dead and so is transmoging .
    RIP

13. May 21, 2016  
    I really don't mind if they won't add ilvl 200- items to the marketplace as long as they won't release some old content... but we can only hope.I'm sure they will add it soon since they 'are testing it on Cata?!'

14. May 21, 2016  
    They promised a marketplace update so long ago but they never did it nor will they ever do it. Only thing they did is squish votes and make everything overly expensive . The marketplace is missing 70% of the items and 95 % of these items you can not get in game nor will be able to get them in a really really long time therefore twinking= dead and so is transmoging .
    RIP
    They promised Sunwell, however, that idea, like strands of the ancients, has been swept under the rug. The twinks on Frostwolf don't fancy the missing choices of gear because they know the current alternatives out there; not all 70 items have been removed from marketplace, this goes for wotlk and cata as well. literally hurt the bracket was the loss of communication with the other faction. From what I remember, all twinks met in one location, both factions, and a community was built on top of them, e.g. a human rogue training a noob undead rogue how to do openers, etc. This brought new people in, we even watered down out gear just to give them an edge, well some people... *cough* rflow.

But yes, see this link that I posted here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=315726

I normally don't post VIPs, but this guy is a "prime" example of pushing through with alternatives: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    He's able to go toe to toe with the strongest so it is no excuse for anyone, mind you, I seen him fight some of the best 70s on frostwolf, those that know how to work the battlegrounds.

I really don't mind if they won't add ilvl 200- items to the marketplace as long as they won't release some old content... but we can only hope.I'm sure they will add it soon since they 'are testing it on Cata?!'
    They haven't even tasted Sunwell/Black Temple/Tempest Keep. Molten Core was open for a span of 8 days, this was before warmane, when it was called molten, but at the time I played here with my brother and we did make twinks, from what I know, this content hasn't seen the light of day on cata since they were 4.0.6, which was years ago.

Sunwell was on the changelog for MOP, but mysteriously removed. This goes hand in hand with the removed sunwell enemy on Quel'Danas, but still, nothing happen.

As for gear, I do agree with you, people think sunwell/black temple gear is everything, completely disregarding the other viable options out there, heck, I made a list lol: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=315726

Heirloom is also strong enough to compete with sunwell/brutal geared players combined, yet no one is attempting.

15. May 21, 2016  
    ^This right here cuz :)^

Some people complain about not having the black temp or sunwell gear, but there are some people who managed without said gear and kick butt in BG. At Storm Peaks Tournament, some Brutal Set, who knew his class well, gave me a run for my money, but the fight was an extreme close call, I won, but purgatory killed me in the end.

But yes, people aren't trying nowadays and for me personally, I prefer lower level BGs over 90s. I don't know, but the fights seem to be more intense in some situation, like when Purple Haze first showed up trying to dominate everyone.

Warmane Q&A had us pumped for this, along with sunwell, but nothing never happen; cross-faction chat held us together tho, but those days are over: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=302747&page=1