1. May 18, 2016  

Prayer of Mending

Everybody please search Prayer of Mending on the bug tracker and upvote it.

As most of you know its not working right. It applies the heal before the damage making it useless. We NEED this spell, our class is playing at 80% because of this.

Spread the message, priests unite!

2. May 19, 2016  
    Holy hell. This is still not fixed? Bumpbumpbump wtb staff response.

3. May 22, 2016  
    I guess its a matter of opinion.
    Do you know when Healing before attack is useless? When at full health.
    On the opposite, when it healing after attack useless? When at low health (killing blow).
    So, if it heals before attack it will save the person from killing blow, but will overheal when on full hp, while when healing after attack it will heal on full hp, but the person would die from an attack at low hp. (everything between first and last attack doesn't matter, the only difference is first and last hit.)
    So if its a bug, its a positive one and I do not understand how it is, quote, "useless".

4. May 23, 2016  
    this has been bugged forever
    its unlikely to get fixed

5. May 23, 2016  
    I guess its a matter of opinion.
    Do you know when Healing before attack is useless? When at full health.
    On the opposite, when it healing after attack useless? When at low health (killing blow).
    So, if it heals before attack it will save the person from killing blow, but will overheal when on full hp, while when healing after attack it will heal on full hp, but the person would die from an attack at low hp. (everything between first and last attack doesn't matter, the only difference is first and last hit.)
    So if its a bug, its a positive one and I do not understand how it is, quote, "useless".
    PoM is designed with its efficiency in mind - it is supposed to (almost) never overheal - so it heals for low amounts. It jumps to other targets - so ensuring, that those will be low is impossible. And it is stupid to cast it on anyone with low hp, because it is weak (empowered renew/shield/penance/CoH/flash heal/binding heal/greater heal are all better).

Other factors are discs shields and druids hots -> raid is @full hp 95% of the time.

I cant think of any situation when I would cast PoM over other spells - I dont think it breaks the class though, it removes one of many (although unique) spells we have.

6. May 24, 2016  
    If ppl start casting PoM at low hp we will have even worse holy priests than now xD (mop). Damn it would be so useless at low hp targets.
    But ye it was always like that, so i wouldnt count on fix Autumn71808.

7. May 24, 2016  
    @jendah I guess BlueAo's argument is that it isn't 'useless' xD. Yea PoM is still situationally useful but that doesn't mean you don't fix it. It is, even more, gamebreaking on living seed as you don't have control over it like PoM.