1. May 19, 2016  

Gatherer / Gatherer DB Help

Anyone use this addon? I downloaded the 3.3.5 gatherer and gatherer db from wowhead addon , i still couldn't get any information from the hud. anyone have a working gatherer with information they can share?

2. May 19, 2016  
    Make sure you installed both as seperate addons (you should see GathererDB addon in addons menu at login).

Ingame I recall you had to extract data from the DB from Gatherer addon seperately before it could use the data.

It's not auto install.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Have you followed the procedure as stated on the project page? (WoWInterface.com)

How it works
    The import procedure is simple and painless. Once you have installed the AddOn and have reloaded the game, ensuring that both Gatherer and GathererDB_Wowhead are activated. When you finally log into the game, follow this procedure to import the new data into Gatherer:

• Open Gatherer's configuration dialog.
    • Click on the red "Database" tab on the left-hand side of the dialog.
    • Click the import button in the main panel.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

4. May 19, 2016  
    Have you followed the procedure as stated on the project page? (WoWInterface.com)
    The issue here is on the 3rd point that it has layed out it doesn't have an import option , only an enable option. However when i check that nothing happens. So i made this post to see what others did at this point. I imagine lots of people used this addon.

5. May 20, 2016  
    The issue here is on the 3rd point that it has layed out it doesn't have an import option , only an enable option. However when i check that nothing happens. So i made this post to see what others did at this point. I imagine lots of people used this addon.
    Well, I just tested it and it works without any problems.

Did you use the correct versions?
    Gatherer 3.1.16
    GathererDB WoWHead 2009.09.12

6. May 20, 2016  
    I completely deleted my gatherer files and decided to just use yours and tadaaa it works lol. I think my wowhead DB was too up to date maybe? Either way thank you very much and hopefully others will find your links to be of use too!

7. Thank god i found this post was about to give up lol

8. Thank god i found this post was about to give up lol
    ^this, lol

9. I have the same problem. I need to Gatherer on WotLK 3.3.5a but I cannot find the right gatherer addon and gathererDB. Either one of them is old or too new. Link in post from @houm is probably old and there is no page. I tried to find it but unsuccessfully. Someone who has this addon with the correct DB and wants to share it with me?

10. Same here. Currently I am using GatherMate which works fine but I think Gatherer is a little more efficient + more information.
    If anyone wants my working GatherMate files here they are.
    If anyone has a working version of Gatherer please share!

Currently I am using this Gatherer version which works fine but I can't find a working database addon in order to import the data.

11. I found some Gatherer DB and it looks fine. Maybe it is incomplete but still helpful.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k2b5mtojs...whead.rar?dl=0

12. Hey guys, the gatherers you gave link for --- do they come in with mining/herb nodes in them? Like if I install them, will I see nodes?

13. Same here. Currently I am using GatherMate which works fine but I think Gatherer is a little more efficient + more information.
    If anyone wants my working GatherMate files here they are.
    If anyone has a working version of Gatherer please share!

Currently I am using this Gatherer version which works fine but I can't find a working database addon in order to import the data.
    Can you link me all your gatherer files and db if you found it?

14. Anyone has Database files i can have please? All the links are dead :( so far i've only tried gatherer, but since i'm a litttle desperate, i would give something else a try. anyone got something usefull?

15. @offside1

The link Awaniel provided a few comments up worked for me. Just restart your client, open gatherer, and re-import the database. If you see a loading screen, it should be working. I had trouble for weeks but this finally fixed it.

12 Last