1. May 19, 2016  

Update

While reading the news feed I saw that Frostwolf has been updated with latest fixes as well as the implementation of Isle of Giants. Didn't we have Isle of Giants before this update and before the 5.4.8 transition? As I remember I collected bones for the quests.

2. May 19, 2016  
    Yes the bone quests worked before but the world boss wasn't scripted and didn't even spawn. I guess they implemented all the missing pieces.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Yes the bone quests worked before
    The "9999 bones" quest for the mount is bugged for sure, I have all the bones and before update I could not turn-in the quest, after update I still con not do it ( it is already reported on bugtracker)

Also, with this update all the mobs in the island are immune to bleed dmg, cyclone and hibernate. Any of you know if it is a bug or it is fine?
    I can not find any info about that on the web at the moment
    Edited: May 19, 2016

4. May 19, 2016  
    The "9999 bones" quest for the mount is bugged for sure, I have all the bones and before update I could not turn-in the quest, after update I still con not do it ( it is already reported on bugtracker)

Also, with this update all the mobs in the island are immune to bleed dmg, cyclone and hibernate. Any of you know if it is a bug or it is fine?
    I can not find any info about that on the web at the moment
    Have you tried abandon and accepting the quest again? because thats what i did and it worked, also Oondasta appears to be spawning now... i was in a group few hours ago and we killed i but... no loot aside.... shiny pile of refuse =w=... sigh....

5. May 19, 2016  
    Have you tried abandon and accepting the quest again? because thats what i did and it worked
    I will not lose any bones once abandoning the quest? I was scared about that

Edit: I tryed and it worked, thank you
    Edited: May 19, 2016

6. May 20, 2016  
    [QUOTE

I can not find any info about that on the web at the moment[/QUOTE]
    I would like to know this as well