1. May 19, 2016  

Lower heal on arena?

I'm not sure if its me and it was this way all the time as i play monk for a short time and didnt pay attention till now. For example my soothing mist is ticking for 5k since start of arena instead of 15k like on bgs or world pvp. Is it supposed to be this way? I find it kinda weird.

2. May 19, 2016  

3. May 19, 2016  
    did they change it today or something? It was so easy to heal up yesterday meanwhile today i have to spam heals so hard keeping mana up is way harder. Some of enemies get prideful weapons but majority of them still dont have it and its still so much harder than it was. Im sure my heals went down.

4. May 19, 2016  
    did they change it today or something?
    there has always been, until 26 January was 55%, after became 60%.
    Maybe they fixed some of your spells, i do not know

5. May 19, 2016  
    Prideful weapons really help for classes that have ablities based on weapon dmg, healers had it too easy for too long. Having to learn to use WSAD again instead of /lol macros or they're getting pasted pretty fast.

6. May 19, 2016  
    Maybe they changed it so battle fatigue is actually always active in arena instead of starting in combat, would be good to prevent abuse of shields such as warlocks using sac before other team opens to get a 500-600k shield

7. May 19, 2016  
    Last time I used Spirit Shell in the beginning of a match, it seemed to be reduced by battle fatique (60k shield from 1 flashlight).

8. May 19, 2016  
    My monk is doing quite fine so It's probably prideful weapons that are hitting you so hard. I noticed the difference but nothing out of the ordinary. Add more spirit to sustain mana and you should be fine.

9. May 20, 2016  
    Battle fatigue kick in as soon as arena start since last week , and as soon as BG starts but then stops working in BG so no more 600k Abosrbs shild from prist in start with spirit shell , also in arena you never leave battle fatigue so thats why , However in world pvp that is not possible to script since game can't predict will you attack that player or not , it would be huge nerf to pve . So Duels warlock abusing and mages on start it will stay forver , ofc they can script it in away to start as soon as someone challenge someone to duel.