1. May 25, 2016  
    Does my reply sound that serious? I had no intention of that.

2. May 25, 2016  
    I clearly said I will if you ask me again instead of actually looking it up without making drama, since I don't care about sharing evidence here.
    But apparently you are incompetent and/or you are trying to make it public for whatever reasons.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326830&page=3
    There you go, now if you want more (and there is more), as I said previously - go and look it up yourself.
    I'm not your search engine.

Edit: Actually thanks for making me look it up, I saw bossdeboss and derpykins raging there as well, gave me a good laugh.
    Holy crap...this dude actually thinks he's making people angry? Wow...just wow.

3. May 25, 2016  
    I merely mention your name and you are already here trying to defend yourself again.
    You seem to find a way into every thread I am in, get owned and still keep commenting asking for more.

Ok...this kid goes on ignore, he clearly has mental problems.
    I bet you were having the time of your life. Visit page 6. on this thread for more.
    The toppest of keks has been triggered.

4. May 25, 2016  
    I clearly said I will if you ask me again instead of actually looking it up without making drama, since I don't care about sharing evidence here.
    But apparently you are incompetent and/or you are trying to make it public for whatever reasons.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326830&page=3
    There you go, now if you want more (and there is more), as I said previously - go and look it up yourself.
    I'm not your search engine.

Edit: Actually thanks for making me look it up, I saw bossdeboss and derpykins raging there as well, gave me a good laugh.
    That's all you can offer ? Lol. One ss of someone from ohdo getting carried. Nice.

Giving that you failed to provide some good evidence for your claims, you admit your guild is bad. Congrats.

"and there is more" ... no there isn't. This is all you have.

There you go people, Cenarius admits his guild is bad.

5. May 26, 2016  
    I merely mention your name and you are already here trying to defend yourself again.
    You seem to find a way into every thread I am in, get owned and still keep commenting asking for more.

I bet you were having the time of your life. Visit page 6. on this thread for more.
    The toppest of keks has been triggered.
    You are so bad at this...

6. May 26, 2016  
    You are both boring with repeating your same sentence that makes no sense given the circumstances.
    I actually replied to both of you to keep the thread alive so I can get some funny replies that I can laugh at, instead of your repetitive crying.

Stay mad @<Ohdo>, while <Ohdo> dominates.

7. May 26, 2016  
    ROFL , thank you god u are on alliance now :)

8. May 26, 2016  
    Spent around 20 minutes in middle of Elwynn Forest duel zone with a 35 man group, heads of all the bigger Alliance PvP guilds looking at us doing nothing, even though they had around 50 people in Elwynn.
    The level of Alliance PvP will never be even close to the level of <Ohdo> PvP.
    i was there

it was 13 of you and 230 of them

9. May 26, 2016  
    i was there

it was 13 of you and 230 of them
    Nah, it was a group of 37 total, 2 being afk at Goldshire.
    It would of been a good 35v50+ had they actually attacked instead of waiting for even more people or whatever it was they were doing.
    Can't blame them though.

10. May 26, 2016  
    Ok, i'll bite.
    I've got this horde guild here who would like to do a GvG against Ohdo. I would prefer to have the match happen in a neutral zone ofcourse. Gurubashi arena would be a good place i think altho i'm open for suggestions. Does Ohdo dare to take up the challenge?

11. May 26, 2016  

12. May 26, 2016  
    Ok, i'll bite.
    I've got this horde guild here who would like to do a GvG against Ohdo. I would prefer to have the match happen in a neutral zone ofcourse. Gurubashi arena would be a good place i think altho i'm open for suggestions. Does Ohdo dare to take up the challenge?
    Of course, how many players do you have ready?

13. May 26, 2016  
    I want streaming of that GvG! Hail and long live Ohdo superme guild!!!

14. May 26, 2016  
    3 players. :)

Feel free to bring as many Ohdo members as you want tho, we will make it an interesting fight for you.

15. May 26, 2016  
    Believe me, that's the wrong question mate. But i'll leave you to figure it out yourself.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last