1. May 26, 2016  
    inb5 only 3 pleyrs r u inslting us NOT EVN A CHALLNGE WE WNT MOAR

2. May 26, 2016  
    @Aleastraszabcde Can you record that GvG, i wanna see someone analyse Ohdo.

3. May 26, 2016  
    Believe me, that's the wrong question mate. But i'll leave you to figure it out yourself.
    I believe this was a fail. Although <Ohdo> would accept the thing you meant as well.

inb5 only 3 pleyrs r u inslting us NOT EVN A CHALLNGE WE WNT MOAR
    That is actually exactly how it is, 3 versus 3 cannot possibly show the full potential of our guild.

3 players. :)

Feel free to bring as many Ohdo members as you want tho, we will make it an interesting fight for you.
    If we wanted to do a 3v3, we would queue up for arenas. Maybe we will make a 3v3 team and inform you so you can queue up against us.
    Otherwise it is just a waste of time, as we could get hundreds of honorable kills instead of fighting 3 players.

I was thinking someone here would suggest a 200v200 but seems like no one can deliver.
    I guess <Ohdo> is the only guild capable of doing such things.

4. May 26, 2016  
    We'll have to hear it from Aleastraszabcde, but i think it is what i meant. So it will be something like 60v60, so i guess you can show Ohdo's skill with that number.

5. May 26, 2016  
    We'll have to hear it from Aleastraszabcde, but i think it is what i meant. So it will be something like 60v60, so i guess you can show Ohdo's skill with that number.
    He already said he meant it to be a 3v3.
    <Ohdo> is accepting 200v200 + fights, I am uncertain if there will ever be an exception.

6. May 26, 2016  
    He already said he meant it to be a 3v3.
    <Ohdo> is accepting 200v200 + fights, I am uncertain if there will ever be an exception.
    So you don't dare to do a 10v10?

7. May 26, 2016  
    3 players. :)

Feel free to bring as many Ohdo members as you want tho, we will make it an interesting fight for you.
    Feel free to bring as many Ohdo members as you want tho,
    Feel free to bring as many Ohdo members
    bring as many Ohdo members
    Reading comprehension.

8. May 26, 2016  
    And how exactly are you going to do 200v200 when you don't have 200 lvl 80 players?

9. May 26, 2016  
    So you don't dare to do a 10v10?
    <Ohdo> is known for being too good, we don't need to prove ourselves anymore.
    We are thus seeking a real challenge to which all of our member can come to have fun.
    It would be like an event, the winner is known anyway.

10. May 26, 2016  
    Reading comprehension.
    I have noticed that part and it made me sick.
    <Ohdo> would never outnumber its enemy in order to beat them.
    I guess I am forced to make a detailed analysis every time.

11. May 26, 2016  
    <Ohdo> is known for being too good, we don't need to prove ourselves anymore.
    We are thus seeking a real challenge to which all of our member can come to have fun.
    It would be like an event, the winner is known anyway.
    Yeah you don't have to prove yourself anymore, we already know how bad you are.
    Fatality 5 premade vs Ohdo 5 premade

12. May 26, 2016  
    Yeah you don't have to prove yourself anymore, we already know how bad you are.
    Fatality 5 premade vs Ohdo 5 premade

Wow, that's a really cheap lie.
    I see only 2 of them being in there. 2/8. Impossible to make a difference against a premade that makes up 5/10 of the opposite team.
    If you manage to link me armory of 5 characters from that Horde battleground that are in <Ohdo> I will gift my account to you.
    And you will get 10 <Ohdo> slaves that will serve you forever.
    If you don't, I will have a solid proof of how pathetic your 'trolling' attempts at my thread are.

Hail <Ohdo>.

13. May 26, 2016  
    Wow, that's a really cheap lie.
    I see only 2 of them being in there. 2/8. Impossible to make a difference against a premade that makes up 5/10 of the opposite team.
    If you manage to link me armory of 5 characters from that Horde battleground that are in <Ohdo> I will gift my account to you.
    And you will get 10 <Ohdo> slaves that will serve you forever.
    If you don't, I will have a solid proof of how pathetic your 'trolling' attempts at my thread are.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    Nazgul, Feralcow, Dppsnik i remember. I am supposed to remember 2 more players from your noob guild that had 8k players from a bg that happened half a year ago?! I looked them up back then and there were 5 ohdos in that bg. And also after the merge many of the players who were back then are no longer in Ohdo (good choice). And may i add, Nazgul's butt hasn't been the same since that bg. And even 3 mighty Ohdo should be able to oppose 5 poor Fatalties.

14. May 26, 2016  
    Nazgul, Feralcow, Dppsnik i remember. I am supposed to remember 2 more players from your noob guild that had 8k players from a bg that happened half a year ago?! I looked them up back then and there were 5 ohdos in that bg. And also after the merge many of the players who were back then are no longer in Ohdo (good choice). And may i add, Nazgul's butt hasn't been the same since that bg. And even 3 mighty Ohdo should be able to oppose 5 poor Fatalties.
    You are really still trying to make this happen lol.
    It simply didn't happen, get over it and try actually doing it instead of faking it on the forums.

On a side note, if you didn't black out that name on the scoreboard, no one would know who you are.
    But since you did, I did a bit of background work and found this.

It actually made me laugh so hard that a co-worker jumped from his seat.
    I will be gone for a couple of minutes as I read this golden thread : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....t=ohdo+premade
    The picture is on page 8.

One would think that a living human being is not able to endure so much mental abuse as you did on that thread.
    Seems like we got a second go at you here. I think no one said it but thanks for being our training dummy for months.

15. May 26, 2016  
    I have noticed that part and it made me sick.
    <Ohdo> would never outnumber its enemy in order to beat them.
    I guess I am forced to make a detailed analysis every time.
    inotherwords tooscared rip

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last