1. May 26, 2016  
    Valiant indeed. You sure did 'bust me'. *sarcasm detected
    I actually did, I got more facts but it seems that you gave up.
    Love how everything I wrote is completely backed up with links/pics and whatever you said is a bunch of empty words.
    You are as bad as you were in that thread where around ten people took turns on humiliating you.
    Some scars never heal, you just had to haunt me and end up like this.

2. May 26, 2016  
    I actually did, I got more facts but it seems that you gave up.
    Love how everything I wrote is completely backed up with links/pics and whatever you said is a bunch of empty words.
    You are as bad as you were in that thread where around ten people took turns on humiliating you.
    Some scars never heal, you just had to haunt me and end up like this.
    You got facts? Heh.

3. May 26, 2016  
    You got facts? Heh.
    Yeah, unlike you.
    I already provided many, you provided nothing.
    I can keep providing, you can only keep doing nothing.
    So easy to make fun of you, takes me back to that thread.

4. May 26, 2016  
    Yeah, unlike you.
    I already provided many, you provided nothing.
    I can keep providing, you can only keep doing nothing.
    So easy to make fun of you, takes me back to that thread.
    I remember when you commented from that account by accident and deleted the comment fast then commented the same thing from 'kole12'.
    -This account was made in January 16 2016
    -That thread was in September 2015
    How the hell could i have commented from this account there?
    Really concrete evidence mate.

5. May 26, 2016  
    Really concrete evidence mate.
    You had a similar name of the secondary account to that one then. Why are you still even trying?
    Or is it all just a coincidence, that a man who covers the name on the screenshot is actually not the owner of the name, as well as that the guy who posted that picture on the forums used an account with a similar name to that one. Oh and that a guy who owns an account made after the thread knew exactly where to look for the screenshot.
    Sorry kole12, the show is over.
    We gonna quote our old comments now because you have no new ideas to cover up your tracks?
    Wanna remake the whole last page for fun? Kek.
    Give up, Kurvolovac, you are busted and prone to get mad like before. You don't want me to make fun of you again, now do you?

6. May 26, 2016  
    Hehehe i just found that thing you were reffering to:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2529345

Srebrenica is really simillar name to Kingslayer yeah xD

7. May 26, 2016  
    Wow! This thread is still going.

All hail Cenarius and Odho truly a master troller and baiter.

8. May 26, 2016  
    Hehehe i just found that thing you were reffering to:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2529345

Srebrenica is really simillar name to Kingslayer yeah xD
    It was just a blank shot at it, I remember you used two accounts, tried to get you to prove me wrong by saying the actual name proving that you are Kurvolovac.
    Simillar name? Kek. And what name was that?
    Almost had u there.

I bet you know that name. Why don't you tell me what it was, you are the one that owns it.
    And I answered this already.

Who would think that a person would go that far and actually make a third(?) account in order to keep communication with someone who was making fun of him before?

9. May 26, 2016  
    It was just a blank shot at it, I remember you used two accounts, tried to get you to prove me wrong by saying the actual name proving that you are Kurvolovac.
    Almost had u there.

And I answered this already.

Who would think that a person would go that far and actually make a third(?) account in order to keep communication with someone who was making fun of him before?
    Say it mate, i know it's hard for you, but you need to say it. Repeat after me: "I WAS WRONG". Come on...

10. May 26, 2016  
    Say it mate, i know it's hard for you, but you need to say it. Repeat after me: "I WAS WRONG". Come on...
    Unless, of course, you can prove me wrong somehow.
    Also remember how you constantly forced me to look at posts that I skip to answer?(page 9.)
    Try answering spori, he used his Sherlock skills and found another hole in your story. The image isn't even the same.
    Another thing I already answered. Prove me wrong. Read the second and third sentence of my comment's quote. Do that.
    I got more facts, you got nothing except empty words, already said it but you decided to put five useless posts between that one and this one instead of answering it.
    I bet you will keep writing the same sentences instead of doing any single thing to disprove me or prove your claims.

11. May 26, 2016  
    Another thing I already answered. Prove me wrong. Read the second and third sentence of my comment's quote. Do that.
    I got more facts, you got nothing except empty words, already said it but you decided to put five useless posts between that one and this one instead of answering it.
    I bet you will keep writing the same sentences instead of doing any single thing to disprove me or prove your claims.
    I already disproved all your claims mate. But i will tell you who i am if you admit you were wrong.

12. May 26, 2016  
    I already disproved all your claims mate. But i will tell you who i am if you admit you were wrong.
    You are still avoiding to comment on your image quality sudden change, which is basically what this whole situation is revolving around, me discovering that you blacked out your name and finding the original picture, because you obviously forgot it was ever posted on forums.

13. May 26, 2016  
    You are still avoiding to comment on your image quality sudden change, which is basically what this whole situation is revolving around, me discovering that you blacked out your name and finding the original picture, because you obviously forgot it was ever posted on forums.
    Sorry, didn't see that thing about the picture. It's absolutely the same picture just sharpenned and contrasted and turned into a different format so you couldn't complain about quality or not seeing names or whatever. The thing about the name i explained in my first post.

14. May 26, 2016  
    Sorry, didn't see that thing about the picture. It's absolutely the same picture just sharpenned and contrasted and turned into a different format so you couldn't complain about quality or not seeing names or whatever. The thing about the name i explained in my first post.
    Do you expect me to believe that you 'sharpenned' and contrasted and turned a picture into a different format for me?
    So I can't complain about a picture posted by 'someone else'? Lmao.
    The quality of the kole12 one is not good, but the names and everything is pretty visible, especially your action bars and character frame.
    You are still trying, still failing at proving your point, still making me laugh and still being as bad as you were on kole12 account.

I would like to know what tools did you use to sharpen, contrast and change the format of it.
    Please, do explain.

inb4 you take 20 mins to reply/delay your reply by other meaningless posts while googling up some programs that can do that.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

15. May 26, 2016  
    Do you expect me to believe that you 'sharpenned' and contrasted and turned a picture into a different format for me?
    So I can't complain about a picture posted by 'someone else'? Lmao.
    The quality of the kole12 one is not good, but the names and everything is pretty visible, especially your action bars and character frame.
    You are still trying, still failing at proving your point, still making me laugh and still being as bad as you were on kole12 account.

I would like to know what tools did you use to sharpen, contrast and change the format of it.
    Please, do explain.
    Yes, expect you to believe that bcs it's true. The tools are for professional photogarphy and are capable of doing the things i mentioned. And i'll give you the advice you gave someone few pages back: "Find it yourself, i'm not your personal browser" (or something like that)

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last