1. May 19, 2016  
    200vs200 is technically not possible i'm afraid. You will just crash the realm. What makes ohdo so good? Numbers? Skill?
    Let me answer your question, the skill is his optimistic fantasy talking.
    I am wondering, where is his proof. He is just promoting his guild, saying Alliance is a joke and such.

2. May 19, 2016  
    200vs200 is technically not possible i'm afraid. You will just crash the realm. What makes ohdo so good? Numbers? Skill?
    We have strength both in numbers and in skill.
    We used to have 10.600 members, but due to the custom changes to WotLK which no one ever warned us of, we are left with only 1k.

Spoiler: Show
    1k member limit that guilds have is not supposed to exist, but who are we to complain?

We haven't lost any of our power by losing those numbers, the people that left the guild by force, following this new rule are still loyal to us and would carry out any order given.

<Ohdo> is able to put up a fight to anyone, in every PvP aspect of the game (arenas, wpvp, battlegrounds).

Edit: Forgot to say that even the 200v200 is not so big for us, I was going to write 500v500 but then I realized that it would crash the server. Thought we could pull off a 200v200 at least.

Let me answer your question, the skill is his optimistic fantasy talking.
    I am wondering, where is his proof. He is just promoting his guild, saying Alliance is a joke and such.
    I see that you are indeed unable to quote me saying anything that you accused me of in your previous post.
    Why should I even consider replying to you if you cannot back up your own sentences?
    As I said, the proof is in the original post of the thread.
    Unless you are able to link me another guild doing the same. In 6 years.

Long live <Ohdo>.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

3. May 19, 2016  
    Wow, you must have a lot of online people then. Can you please post a screenshot of your current guild tab?
    I've done a couple raids in SW on ragnaros, was about 2raids vs 2 raids + random alliance in the SW city center.
    We could notice quite a bit of delay then, wasn't pleasant.

I'll be checking out SW city right after the merge tomorrow and i'll bring 25 characters. Perhaps we the horde can keep a icecrown opening party in the SW auction house?
    Would be nice to see all the new people.

4. May 19, 2016  
    No one likes playing at the moment, standard number of people online is 70-100.
    The 1k limit made a lot of people quit, very sad for our community.

5. May 19, 2016  
    Ohdo is the equivalent of alliance guilds like Hidden, Field Marshal and I Am Legend. Not too long ago, people from those guilds made bg premades with less than 3k gs. When you saw someone with 3k gs or less, the first thing that would pop in your mind was "he's from Hidden" and in 99% of the cases, it was true. Now some of them got to 5k gs and in pvp you don't even need to blow cds to kill them. Don't feed this troll with his ohdo guild.

6. May 19, 2016  
    Quality over quantity. Can't wait to wipe the floor with your guts.
    Cheers. Get ready boys, they'll keep coming' we'll keep killin' ;)

7. May 19, 2016  
    Ohdo is the equivalent of alliance guilds like Hidden, Field Marshal and I Am Legend. Not too long ago, people from those guilds made bg premades with less than 3k gs. When you saw someone with 3k gs or less, the first thing that would pop in your mind was "he's from Hidden" and in 99% of the cases, it was true. Now some of them got to 5k gs and in pvp you don't even need to blow cds to kill them. Don't feed this troll with his ohdo guild.
    Very bold words, but let me tell you that if you only give me your ingame name and acceptance, I will bring minimum 5 different players to 1v1 you, a minimum of 5 <Ohdo> teams to beat you in 2v2 and hundreds of others to watch and laugh as you lose.
    You can either refuse or accept here, see what happens.

8. May 19, 2016  
    Very bold words, but let me tell you that if you only give me your ingame name and acceptance, I will bring minimum 5 different players to 1v1 you, a minimum of 5 <Ohdo> teams to beat you in 2v2 and hundreds of others to watch and laugh as you lose.
    You can either refuse or accept here, see what happens.
    You need to bring 5 people to beat one of my characters and 5 teams to beat me in "2" v 2 ? Sounds about right. It's good that you know your pvp level.

9. May 19, 2016  
    You need to bring 5 people to beat one of my characters and 5 teams to beat me in "2" v 2 ? Sounds about right. It's good that you know your pvp level.
    You need to understand a language better in order to have a conversation in it.
    Try reading again until you understand.

10. May 19, 2016  
    Now now little druid, no need to make up excuses for you being bad in pvp.

And in case you did not get it, i'm doing to you what you are doing to people in every bad post in which you try to promote your bad guild. TROLLING.

11. May 19, 2016  
    Now now little druid, no need to make up excuses for you being bad in pvp.

And in case you did not get it, i'm doing to you what you are doing to people in every bad post in which you try to promote your bad guild. TROLLING.
    You baited 2 sentences out of me with your post, both of which are making your stupid sentences look even more stupid.
    That's not trolling, that's putting yourself to public shaming.

12. May 19, 2016  
    But what i said above remains valid. Your guild is on the same level with Hidden, Field Marshal and I Am Legend when it comes to pvp.

13. May 19, 2016  
    You baited 2 sentences out of me with your post, both of which are making your stupid sentences look even more stupid.
    That's not trolling, that's putting yourself to public shaming.
    I take it you don't like it when other people do it to you. Poor druid. Btw, have you ever reached 1000 rating in 2v2?

14. May 19, 2016  
    But what i said above remains valid. Your guild is on the same level with Hidden, Field Marshal and I Am Legend when it comes to pvp.
    What I said remains valid as well, I guess you are too afraid to fight anyone from this guild, I wonder where does that put you if we are 'low level'.

15. May 19, 2016  
    I take it you don't like it when other people do it to you. Poor druid. Btw, have you ever reached 1000 rating in 2v2?
    Do what? People rarely expose themselves and help me bash them as much as you do. I am in a battleground, excuse me if I reply a bit late.

First 123412 ... Last