1. June 8, 2016  
    i talked to some of your members telling them i wanted to join if i wasnt a donor and they said its ok cause there is someone in the guild who can buy you gear so you look good.

I guess gifting didnt go thru yet at the time of the screen.

But i mean i dont care, be a donor guild its not like youre the only one, just try to be good a pvp too.

2. June 8, 2016  
    At least you are creative, I vote for you not the other guy.

3. June 8, 2016  

4. June 9, 2016  
    Wow. Such a display of aggression and hatred towards someone you never spoke to or interacted with.
    That could be a case of psychosis or even mania.
    Wow, such a display of grandiose idiocy. Is the WoW-addict really going to make a comment about my mental health? The Narcissistic wants to be a psychologist, look at that! Couldn't be as effective a narcissist in RL because people can't take you seriously, so you come to an already virtual-world where you could live in your artificial self (invented from fantasies of absolute power) without the risk of compromising your precious anonymity.

A display of aggression is me, bashing your face in. Hatred is me, harming you where it hurts most. I made a simple comment implying: "Wow what a load of twats lmao". If you were half as smart as you pretended to be, you might have been able to distinguish a difference. Chump.
    Edited: June 9, 2016

5. June 9, 2016  
    If you see someone who isn't from <Ohdo>, chances are his binds will be like that ^.
    Really amusing to read the last comment after the one before it. One of you must be lying.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    That's all you can come up with ? Binds ? So sad. Come on little troll, you can do better than that. You could have said "yeah, we are so op we MUST play with bad gear" or stuff like that. Must i teach you everything ?

Fail <Ohdo>

6. June 9, 2016  
    That's all you can come up with ? Binds ? So sad. Come on little troll, you can do better than that. You could have said "yeah, we are so op we MUST play with bad gear" or stuff like that. Must i teach you everything ?

Fail <Ohdo>
    I wasn't actually going to reply to your pathetic post, but since you two contradicted each other I found fun in doing so.
    I don't understand what's there to 'troll' if I say that unlike <Ohdo> members, you non-<Ohdo>'s are clickers. That is no trolling, that's the truth.

Wow, such a display of grandiose idiocy. Is the WoW-addict really going to make a comment about my mental health? The Narcissistic wants to be a psychologist, look at that! Couldn't be as effective a narcissist in RL because people can't take you seriously, so you come to an already virtual-world where you could live in your artificial self (invented from fantasies of absolute power) without the risk of compromising your precious anonymity.

A display of aggression is me, bashing your face in. Hatred is me, harming you where it hurts most. I made a simple comment implying: "Wow what a load of twats lmao". If you were half as smart as you pretended to be, you might have been able to distinguish a difference. Chump.
    You seem really infuriated. Whats your next step, threaten me?
    You are clearly unstable.
    I adore how you speak of narcissism while trying to make yourself look better. On the internet. To unknown people.
    It's a good thing these forums don't force us to put our personal information on our profile, I see that you already visited mine looking for that. I guess you would be at my doors already, psychopath.

7. June 9, 2016  

8. June 9, 2016  
    You seem really infuriated. Whats your next step, threaten me?
    You are clearly unstable.
    I adore how you speak of narcissism while trying to make yourself look better. On the internet. To unknown people.
    It's a good thing these forums don't force us to put our personal information on our profile, I see that you already visited mine looking for that. I guess you would be at my doors already, psychopath.
    You're just a weasel, mate. You don't know how to respond to criticism directed towards your blatant display of pompous self exaltation. You are trying so hard to make yourself seem infallible - on the internet, to unknown people, it's actually quite suspicious. Actually, any rational person could immediately pen you a textbook narcissist. (Like in the way you responded to my joke - instead of shutting the "pleb" down with a simple "well we are simply the best", you decided to tag me a psychopath. That's a conversational anomaly that even a 10 year old can detect.)

Face it, you have a SEVERE narcissistic personality disorder. You simply cannot handle the fact that someone will put you on your place; In YOUR domain, the reserved space in which you can efficiently act out your disgusting fantasy of absolute power. As you read all of this you are literally trembling with rage. The fact that a filthy commoner such as myself had the audacity to attack you personally, his highness, in his own domain, is absolutely ludicrous! Sacrilege!

It's okay mate, I understand. You have suffered from low self-esteem for the majority of your life. Such profound feelings of inadequacy is just the way life is. I wish all the best for you, mate. Once you accept the fact that we are all equal, you will overcome your little narcissistic personality disorder with ease. I've got faith in you :)

If you were half as powerful as you pretend to be, then I know you would find it in yourself to have some humble-pie and accept your place in this world:

An insignificant little worm, in the magnificent face of the mighty world we live in.

9. June 9, 2016  
    > itt we feed trolls

10. June 9, 2016  
    And you claim multiboxing is hard...
    Oh i was not even at the keyboard when i recorded this. I was in the kitchen cooking some spaghetti.

11. June 9, 2016  
    You're just a weasel, mate. You don't know how to respond to criticism directed towards your blatant display of pompous self exaltation. You are trying so hard to make yourself seem infallible - on the internet, to unknown people, it's actually quite suspicious. Actually, any rational person could immediately pen you a textbook narcissist. (Like in the way you responded to my joke - instead of shutting the "pleb" down with a simple "well we are simply the best", you decided to tag me a psychopath. That's a conversational anomaly that even a 10 year old can detect.)

Face it, you have a SEVERE narcissistic personality disorder. You simply cannot handle the fact that someone will put you on your place; In YOUR domain, the reserved space in which you can efficiently act out your disgusting fantasy of absolute power. As you read all of this you are literally trembling with rage. The fact that a filthy commoner such as myself had the audacity to attack you personally, his highness, in his own domain, is absolutely ludicrous! Sacrilege!

It's okay mate, I understand. You have suffered from low self-esteem for the majority of your life. Such profound feelings of inadequacy is just the way life is. I wish all the best for you, mate. Once you accept the fact that we are all equal, you will overcome your little narcissistic personality disorder with ease. I've got faith in you :)

If you were half as powerful as you pretend to be, then I know you would find it in yourself to have some humble-pie and accept your place in this world:

An insignificant little worm, in the magnificent face of the mighty world we live in.
    To be completely honest I haven't even read this. Read my previous reply as it applies to this one as well (most likely).

12. June 9, 2016  

QFT. Though the assumption of low self-esteem is a bit of a jump. More likely he's just a twat who gets kicks from acting out on the interwebs.

13. June 9, 2016  
    QFT. Though the assumption of low self-esteem is a bit of a jump. More likely he's just a twat who gets kicks from acting out on the interwebs.
    Indeed! All I wanted to do is expose him for the narcissist that he is, that's all :) His reply is a perfect reflection of the answer I expected; woefully incapable of retaining any emotional poise, or receptivity. Poor guy is TREMBLING with rage right now.

Have my devious flim-flams caused you to relinquish your emotional well-being, Cenarius? Oh, silly me. Narcissistic injury is quite the affliction! I'll refrain from pushing you over the edge ;) Get well soon, chump.

14. June 9, 2016  
    I didn't read that novel you wrote, but your monologues are really funny. I love how triggered you are from a single sentence I wrote and you feel the need to retaliate. I simply don't.
    On the other hand I really like how rich your vocabulary is, a pleasant change from the other replies.

Edit: Forgot to add that your phraseology is also great, I see that you read some of Freud's work.
    The sad part are the 4chong and similar pages copy pasta, but hey, at least some of it is good.

Edit 2: Nevermind, just found out that you also copy-pasted most of the sentences that are about psychology from internet articles. What a disappointment.
    Well, I guess there is nothing good about your posts then. But hey, nice try.

15. June 9, 2016  
    Oh trust me, there was absolutely no desire to retaliate, I just really don't like seeing a self-obsessed jerk assert his invisible dominance over the general folk ;)

Some of my phraseologies might be inspired by some reading-up I did, yes. However, that does not diminish the truth behind it, does it? That logic would dictate that the set of words and phrases which you make use of, to avoid the reality of the matter, is invalid! Could it be "plagiarised" from the dictionary? (I believe the absurdity of this backwards-logic is quite self-explanatory.)

The sad part is that you compose those strings of letters in a way that defines you as a total ****-wod, BUT HEY - at least some of it is consistent with the reality that you are a narcissist! On the other hand, it's a powerful trait to see oneself aspire beyond the norm - perhaps even admirable in the eyes of sheep. To be able to manipulate on such a level is power.

TL;DR I'm a psychopath, what can I s(l)ay? Weapon of choice - reasoning.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last