1. I wanted to ask does <Ohdo> Really,i mean really beats all and everyone in pvp? What about pve?
    Even if you say that your guild is a beast in pve i still believe Aurora guild is better i think,maybe not?

2. my ears are burning...

3. How is that relevant to this thread?
    And what kind of a question is that anyway?
    We don't do PvE but I am certain we would outperform any other guild if we tried.

http://www.simple-remedies.com/home-...tion-ears.html
    Here you go buddy.

4. my ears are burning...
    <Ohdo> burns all
    I Can't believe no one can fight ohdo,they are worse than multiboxers,atleast you manage to win a multiboxer,but never ohdo premade.

I hope someone fix the balance on icecream,horde wins most bgs

5. Horde was always stronger than Alliance, both PvP and PvE wise.

6. Should I become evil like Arthas to destroy the whole horde faction in order to destroy <Ohdo> ? The clever decision will be not to feel my wrath. :)

7. Should I become evil like Arthas to destroy the whole horde faction in order to destroy <Ohdo> ? The clever decision will be not to feel my wrath. :)

So far you and Arthas got one thing in common - getting farmed on a daily basis by Horde guilds.

<Ohdo> is eternal.

8. So far you and Arthas got one thing in common - getting farmed on a daily basis by Horde guilds.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    Don't forget to mention how many times you guys got wiped as well. Now that's something common in <Ohdo>, isn't it ? :D
    Edited: June 15, 2016

9. Don't forget to mention how many times you guys got wiped as well. Now that's common in <Ohdo>, isn't it ? :D
    No, not really. I bet that even if you told me your ingame name I would have no idea who you are.

10. i finally joined <Odoh> who do i have to whisp for the coins? is the amount of coins based on the time spent in the guild? tnx for answer

11. No, not really. I bet that even if you told me your ingame name I would have no idea who you are.
    I have no idea why you're deviating from the topic. Anyway, Arthas and I are one entity now, so it goes without saying you will find me in ICC.

12. I have no idea why you're deviating from the topic. Anyway, Arthas and I are one entity now, so it goes without saying you will find me in ICC.
    Wrath of the Basement Dweller last boss confirmed.

13. Wrath of the Basement Dweller last boss confirmed.
    Correction - Wrath of the Blessed Queen. Yes, the final boss who will bring down and end <Ohdo>'s reign.

14. i finally joined <Odoh> who do i have to whisp for the coins? is the amount of coins based on the time spent in the guild? tnx for answer
    Kek kek. Hehehehe greedy grunt

15. Correction - Wrath of the Blessed Queen. Yes, the final boss who will bring down and end <Ohdo>'s reign.
    I wanna see that,someone to bring down <Ohdo> reign,that would be like impossible

First ... 172526272829 ... Last