1. May 19, 2016  
    People in this thread is what's wrong with this community.

2. May 19, 2016  
    What I said remains valid as well, I guess you are too afraid to fight anyone from this guild, I wonder where does that put you if we are 'low level'.
    Before you ask me to duel 5 people from your guild (btw, did they reach at least 5k gs ?), as someone asked in some previous comment, post some ss or vids of your guild in bgs or arenas. You expect me or other people to waste time on you if you can't provide evidence for your claims ?

Pretty much everyone can see that your guild is on the same level as Hidden. You know how ? All they have to do is create a lvl 1 character, play a little and you will invite them in your guild cos that's what you do. You invite a lot of people just so you can have numbers and when it comes to actually doing raids or pvp, you wipe at marrow on 10n or get gy camped in bgs.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Before you ask me to duel 5 people from your guild (btw, did they reach at least 5k gs ?), as someone asked in some previous comment, post some ss or vids of your guild in bgs or arenas. You expect me or other people to waste time on you if you can't provide evidence for your claims ?

Pretty much everyone can see that your guild is on the same level as Hidden. You know how ? All they have to do is create a lvl 1 character, play a little and you will invite them in your guild cos that's what you do. You invite a lot of people just so you can have numbers and when it comes to actually doing raids or pvp, you wipe at marrow on 10n or get gy camped in bgs.
    You are illiterate.

4. May 19, 2016  
    You are illiterate.
    That's all you can come up with when it comes to proving your claims regarding your guild ? Sad.

5. May 19, 2016  
    Internet baits are usually not funny to anyone left out of them, even less to the ones mentioned in them, making them reply.
    That's where the fun kicks in, the rage comments appear and we all laugh and point at the situation created.
    Since Deathwing forums died because guild leaders stopped commenting out of shame, this is the only place one can throw a bait in.

Or the 'share something pointless' thread, but you get punished for trolling there.
    Good job, seems fishing is successful.

6. May 19, 2016  
    That's all you can come up with when it comes to proving your claims regarding your guild ? Sad.
    No, that is all I can come up with regarding a guy thinking he can make me reply to his comments after proving my point so many times. Who is, by the way, illiterate. Google up the word meaning if you have no idea what it means.
    You are boring, I asked for a 1v1 with minimum 5 <Ohdo> members and you refused, proving how weak you are, a keyboard warrior barely worth the name taken how bad you are at that as well.

Good job, seems fishing is successful.
    It is always successful, even when I present it to them in such manner.
    Exactly what I was hoping for with the merge.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

7. May 19, 2016  
    People in this thread is what's wrong with this community.
    the only thing that's wrong is people falling for these baits every single time

8. May 19, 2016  
    The fun kicked in. I have to admit, it really made my day, i laughed, i feel awesome now, and the guild promotion this guy is making is really fantastic, even when he has no proof at all.

By the way, just to let you know, my guild had 99884483k members online every day, and we were the best in the world, everybody could do 1vs1500 without popping cd's and all guild members rating was above 5000, deal with it. We all have been playing Retail, but we got banned for being super skill maximized.

9. May 19, 2016  

10. May 19, 2016  

You must be a legend itself arguing with cenarius and his god-like army(guild) even valar and carpe got rekt,no one have chance vs them,i saw them in bgs dude lol,it's like earthquake....
    Everyone can change and everything changes but not ohdo,ohdo>all

P.s. since cenarius and his big army never lose,i am windering whu do they challenge someone... it must be bored winning all the times, Cenarius? Am i right?

No one challenges ohdo,because their GvG ratio is 100% win lol

11. May 19, 2016  

12. May 19, 2016  

13. May 19, 2016  
    This heroic hardmode fishing.
    I like it.

14. May 19, 2016  
    We used to have 10.600 members,
    So the entire realm used to be in ur guild? Nice one.

15. May 19, 2016  
    So the entire realm used to be in ur guild? Nice one.
    If you seek proof, you are free to ask around Deathwing base players.
    Personally I don't care about proving it to anyone, since its gone anyway with the new custom rules Warmane made.
    If there was any forum post, indication, anything, I would of taken a screenshot to keep the memory for myself. And the likes of you.

First 1234513 ... Last