1. Ohdo is a well known trashcan not taken into consideration when any1 speaks about guilds.
    We don't involve when other guilds quarrel about who is the best because it would simply kill the need to compete between others.
    Yet you, people without a name of any importance, keep meddling in our threads trying to derail them.
    There is not a single guild on Warmane that doesn't fear <Ohdo>.
    You are all very well aware of how superior we are to you. Accept our PvP challenge or begone.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.
    Edited: March 24, 2017

2. Cenarius is a very nice and kind person. I don't know where all these allegations saying he supposedly insulted one's parents are coming from.

Actually the number of young kids he molested in his guild is http://wotlk.openwow.com/achievement=4496. Need immediate officer dispatch and investigations. He is taking down my door.

3. Cenarius is a very nice and kind person. I don't know where all these allegations saying he supposedly insulted one's parents are coming from.

Actually the number of young kids he molested in his guild is http://wotlk.openwow.com/achievement=4496. Need immediate officer dispatch and investigations. He is taking down my door.

4. > itt people suck at trolling

5. > itt people suck at trolling
    Selaya you would truly make for a fine fisherman.
    You threw the same bait like 10 times in my threads and no one ever took it.

Patience and strong will to repeat yourself are traits when it comes to fishing though, might even catch something one day.

6. Selaya you would truly make for a fine fisherman.
    You threw the same bait like 10 times in my threads and no one ever took it.

Patience and strong will to repeat yourself are traits when it comes to fishing though, might even catch something one day.
    quod erat demonstrandum

7. quod erat demonstrandum
    Yes, those sentences do truly show how it's not working well for you in this thread.
    Unless you would call mocking a bait as taking it.
    Ehh..

8. What happened to the cm channel invitation spam? I loved it so much to have this pop ups every few minutes.
    If not OHDO, who else could it be that had the idea of such a awesome chat channel?

9. What happened to the cm channel invitation spam? I loved it so much to have this pop ups every few minutes.
    If not OHDO, who else could it be that had the idea of such a awesome chat channel?
    Nothing Compared to 'Ultra Dalaran' Spam

10. Nothing Compared to 'Ultra Dalaran' Spam
    I think they are actually the same ppl.

11. What happened to the cm channel invitation spam? I loved it so much to have this pop ups every few minutes.
    I guess Ultradalaran will come back to do that one day, or at least I hope so.

Ultradalaran and CM channel were both led by Ultradalaran and are basically the same thing.
    Channels for talk.

12. Ultradalaran and CM channel were both led by Ultradalaran and are basically the same thing.
    Channels for talk.
    "A chat channel for talking."
    Thats genius!

13. "A chat channel for talking."
    Thats genius!
    Seems like it's active again.

Also seems like no guild is up to the challenge.
    I wish this server had a more competitive PvP playerbase, it's too one-sided as it is now.

14. June 5, 2017  

First ... 212930313233 Last