1. are you ppl serious
    Lvl 60 twinking is a serious pvp place to be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dswLFiW4lo
    A video of twinks lvl 60 decimating you lowbies

2. are you ppl serious
    Lvl 60 twinking is a serious pvp place to be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dswLFiW4lo
    A video of twinks lvl 60 decimating you lowbies
    Seeing a twinking guild/twink doing stuff is like seeing a monkey trying to communicate, it means the world to them but it's just cute to us.
    Simply outplayed.

3. cmon scum i can come nagrand arena whenever you feel like accepting real pvp'ers xD
    I said we are looking for a challenge not a training dummy decimation.

I guess there are no guilds worth our time now that we have defeated combined forces of <TKT> and <OD> since guilds like <Carpe Noctem> and <Art of War> aren't even considered PvP from what I have seen so far.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.
    The strongest guild on Warmane.

4. ITT normies thinking this is serious guild

5. ITT normies thinking this is serious guild
    How is <Ohdo> not serious, <Ohdo> hand picks their members compairing them to the utmost finest players before making their verdict. It's safe to say that you would need to be a multi rank 1 gladiator with a minimum of 3k mmr to enter.

You might ask:"What's the result of this fine, distinguished and patient selection process?"

Well good sir, the result of that is simply...outplayed.

6. Twinking with lv 80 talents is just nonsensical.

7. Today The Knights Templar came to Durotar, and were once again defeated by Ohdo bois, how sad is that?

8. Today The Knights Templar came to Durotar, and were once again defeated by Ohdo bois, how sad is that?
    Simply outplayed.

9. I was wondering once crosd realm bg happen,what are your plans warlord Cenarius,to conquer lord aswell?

10. All Alliance on Warmane will realize that <Ohdo> is unstoppable in that case.
    Cross-realm BG's only present us with an opportunity to farm Honorable Kills even faster when you take our 100% BG winrate in consideration.

11. i actually love seeing ohdo in bg (as alliance), it always mean free kill and noobs to farm
    ty for giving us noobs to farm

12. It's impossible to beat <Ohdo> members in battlegrounds, or any other PvP environment for that matter.

Hail <Ohdo>.

13. Any way to ignore all from this ***** guild? Every time when I create new char i'm instant inv.

14. FiFito, and other hopeless people, <Ohdo> cannot be ignored.

Hail <Ohdo>.

First ... 23313233