1. May 20, 2016  

2. May 20, 2016  

3. May 20, 2016  
    ah first wintergrasp...tough..so close of a battle...the mighty ohdo in the way....then we proceed to go 12/12 ally and pwn it as per usual. lol.

4. May 20, 2016  
    ah first wintergrasp..tough...so close of a battle... the mighty ohdo wasn't there.... never even said they will come to it, destroyed some alliance in bgs tho as per usual. lol.

5. May 20, 2016  
    never even said they will come to it
    Dodgy dogge, many dodgy very dogge.

6. May 20, 2016  
    well i would think for a guild so big maybe you could establish yourself by showing up first and defending the wintergrasp and flexing some muscle. but maybe that just my way of thinking.

7. May 20, 2016  

8. May 20, 2016  
    Wintergrasp in need of Ohdo.

9. May 20, 2016  
    <Ohdo> is the best guild to ever exist on this server.
    I like how no guild accepted our challenge yet. Another proof of our superiority.

Hail <Ohdo>.

10. May 20, 2016  

11. May 20, 2016  
    Cenarius, the guild master of all mighty powerfull <Ohdo> wher no1 on planet stand a chance agains them, but as far as i could see the horde is getting completly raped inside Ogrimmar

12. May 20, 2016  
    It's first day of icecrown i am sure,ally and powerfull guilds will learn to counter ohdo,i mean nothing is impossible,keep trying 1 to milion.

13. May 20, 2016  
    Cenarius, the guild master of all mighty powerfull <Ohdo> wher no1 on planet stand a chance agains them, but as far as i could see the horde is getting completly raped inside Ogrimmar
    I am offline for the day, second shift and all off my CC's (calling in sick) are under heavy DR.
    I promise you a prosperous future in the Horde on Icecrown whenever <Ohdo> is able to play.

Hail <Ohdo>.

14. May 21, 2016  
    That will no longer be the case from tomorrow on.
    <Ohdo> will take care of your problem.
    I see first day of merge, yet we are not able to get WG lmao.

15. May 21, 2016  
    I am offline for the day, second shift and all off my CC's (calling in sick) are under heavy DR.
    I promise you a prosperous future in the Horde on Icecrown whenever <Ohdo> is able to play.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    I'm curious. Are you a member of the guild? Or are you just rapping on them?

First ... 3456715 ... Last