1. May 22, 2016  
    Cenarius I noticed that Odho isn't spam inviting anymore now this new guild Encore are spam inviting people. So whats the deal now on Icecrown with Odho?
    I don't understand. <Ohdo> was never mass inviting.
    We are handpicking most elite and skilled players on the realm(s).
    Those players ultimately have to pass most rigorous and demanding trial period of 30 days.
    <Ohdo> is a very serious PvP guild.

Long live <Ohdo>.

2. May 22, 2016  
    I don't understand. <Ohdo> was never mass inviting.
    We are handpicking most elite and skilled players on the realm(s).
    Those players ultimately have to pass most rigorous and demanding trial period of 30 days.
    <Ohdo> is a very serious PvP guild.

Long live <Ohdo>.
    Hm i remember when i made a lvl 1 char on horde to see how quickly i would get inv from Ohdo, and after 15 mins voila! Although you maybe had a psychic in the guild who foresaw that i was a good player so you invited me, kek. I'm sure all of those other 8k players were pros, including the lvl 2 ones xD

3. May 22, 2016  
    Hm i remember when i made a lvl 1 char on horde to see how quickly i would get inv from Ohdo, and after 15 mins voila! Although you maybe had a psychic in the guild who foresaw that i was a good player so you invited me, kek. I'm sure all of those other 8k players were pros, including the lvl 2 ones xD
    Amazing story, I know you wish it was true. You are not the only one who wishes to enter <Ohdo> so easily, therefore you are forgiven for publicly displaying your deepest fantasies.

<Ohdo> is eternal.

4. May 22, 2016  
    successful troll is successful

5. May 22, 2016  
    Lol but it is true xD. I had two toons randomly invited by ohdo before.

6. May 22, 2016  
    Your guild offers a great help to me, this guy just helped me to get 20 honor points.

I can't imagine if you really have over 1000 members in guild, coming to me. Honor time.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Your guild offers a great help to me, this guy just helped me to get 20 honor points.

I can't imagine if you really have over 1000 members in guild, coming to me. Honor time.
    How did you ever manage to lose that much health as a rogue versus a fury on that level?
    I guess it's because he was an <Ohdo> member, since that shouldn't happen versus regular fury level 73 warriors.
    Keep trying, maybe someday you will actually do something that will take my attention.

8. May 22, 2016  
    How did you ever manage to lose that much health as a rogue versus a fury on that level?
    I guess it's because he was an <Ohdo> member, since that shouldn't happen versus regular fury level 73 warriors.
    Keep trying, maybe someday you will actually do something that will take my attention.
    I was half health, before the attack, and plus that, he was 2 levels higher then me, i were level 71, and he was level 73.

9. May 22, 2016  
    I was half health, before the attack, and plus that, he was 2 levels higher then me, i were level 71, and he was level 73.
    Hehehehe you are my hero mate. I guess Cenarius didn't see numbers on your healthbar xD Here's few more of those pro PvP players from Ohdo:

For more fun visit http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Ohdo/Icecrown/summary

10. May 22, 2016  
    And can i add that even i was surprised when i counted Ohdo players, 500+ out of 645 are under lvl 80, kek. I knew you were bad, but man, this is just horrible xD

11. May 22, 2016  
    A fury warr shouldn't be able to hit you unless you miss a stun, I am telling you it has something to do with him being in <Ohdo>.

12. May 22, 2016  
    A fury warr shouldn't be able to hit you unless you miss a stun, I am telling you it has something to do with him being in <Ohdo>.
    Any comment on 80% of your Pro-PvP guild being under lvl 80? Maybe you are a twink guild, kek (although i've never seen anyone mention that)?

13. May 22, 2016  
    Why do you think he even hit me? I used cheap shot, killing spree & dismantle, 3 combo points and eviscerate, didn't really want him to hit me.

14. May 22, 2016  
    It's okay. Fighting a member of the <Ohdo> guild is hard by itself, no matter if you counter him or not.
    It will take years to achieve that level of skill.

Glory to <Ohdo>.

15. May 22, 2016  
    Come on Cenarius, i'm used to you having an answer to everything, so i'll repeat my question. Any comment on 80% of your Pro-PvP guild being under lvl 80? Maybe you are a twink guild, kek (although i've never seen anyone mention that)?

First ... 789101119 ... Last