1. May 26, 2016  
    You are really still trying to make this happen lol.
    It simply didn't happen, get over it and try actually doing it instead of faking it on the forums.

On a side note, if you didn't black out that name on the scoreboard, no one would know who you are.
    But since you did, I did a bit of background work and found this.

It actually made me laugh so hard that a co-worker jumped from his seat.
    I will be gone for a couple of minutes as I read this golden thread : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....t=ohdo+premade
    The picture is on page 8.

One would think that a living human being is not able to endure so much mental abuse as you did on that thread.
    Seems like we got a second go at you here. I think no one said it but thanks for being our training dummy for months.
    That's exactly where i got my picture. And i blacked out the name bcs i guessed you would assume that's me. But sorry to dissapoint you.

2. May 26, 2016  
    inotherwords tooscared rip
    Trying to troll or being serious?
    Please don't be the latter.

3. May 26, 2016  
    That's exactly where i got my picture. And i blacked out the name bcs i guessed you would assume that's me. But sorry to dissapoint you.
    That totally makes sense, right? That's a really nice try but it's you actually.
    I remember when you commented from that account by accident and deleted the comment fast then commented the same thing from 'kole12'.
    You remember it as well, but you are embarrassed to admit that it's you because of how low you got in that thread.
    Even your guildmaster was urging you to stop commenting.

Long live <Ohdo>.

4. May 26, 2016  
    > calling out others for trolling in a troll thread
    > good game, well played

5. May 26, 2016  
    > calling out others for trolling in a troll thread
    > good game, well played
    Not calling out, asking if.
    I support every type of trolling, as you may have noticed, I just don't wish to waste time at poor attempts(no offense, maybe it's just not your day).
    The aggression though. I can feel it.

6. May 26, 2016  
    That totally makes sense, right? That's a really nice try but it's you actually.
    I remember when you commented from that account by accident and deleted the comment fast then commented the same thing from 'kole12'.
    You remember it as well, but you are embarrassed to admit that it's you because of how low you got in that thread.
    Even your guildmaster was urging you to stop commenting.

Long live <Ohdo>.
    -This account was made in January 16 2016
    -That thread was in September 2015
    How the hell could i have commented from this account there?
    You really are the dumbest person on this forum.

7. May 26, 2016  
    -This account was made in January 16 2016
    -That thread was in September 2015
    How the hell could i have commented from this account there?
    You really are the dumbest person on this forum.
    You had a similar name of the secondary account to that one then. Why are you still even trying?
    Or is it all just a coincidence, that a man who covers the name on the screenshot is actually not the owner of the name, as well as that the guy who posted that picture on the forums used an account with a similar name to that one. Oh and that a guy who owns an account made after the thread knew exactly where to look for the screenshot.
    Sorry kole12, the show is over.

8. May 26, 2016  
    Simillar name? Kek. And what name was that? Are you telling me that you remember a name from a guy 8 months ago that had one post that got deleted right away. Well i admire your memory skills mate. And i knew this thread bcs i've watched it when everyone was arguing, so i did a quick search (you have that option on the forum, you know) and found it right away.

9. May 26, 2016  
    Simillar name? Kek. And what name was that? Are you telling me that you remember a name from a guy 8 months ago that had one post that got deleted right away. Well i admire your memory skills mate. And i knew this thread bcs i've watched it when everyone was arguing, so i did a quick search (you have that option on the forum, you know) and found it right away.
    I bet you know that name. Why don't you tell me what it was, you are the one that owns it.
    I love how you are still trying though.

Remember when we rekt Horde and Ohdo here? Good times.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2529003
    Top kek.

10. May 26, 2016  
    so you took a bad jpeg pic and turned it into raw png?

KEK

Long live <Ohdo>

11. May 26, 2016  
    I bet you know that name. Why don't you tell me what it was, you are the one that owns it.
    I love how you are still trying though.

Top kek.
    There are seven more people on that list, you do know that?

12. May 26, 2016  
    There are seven more people on that list, you do know that?
    Yeah, the thing is that they don't matter. Do you know why that is?

Spoiler: Show
    Because we have already discovered your identity.

Edit : Unless, of course, you can prove me wrong somehow.
    Also remember how you constantly forced me to look at posts that I skip to answer?(page 9.)
    Try answering spori, he used his Sherlock skills and found another hole in your story. The image isn't even the same.
    Meaning you used one from your computer instead of copying it off the thread as you said in
    And i knew this thread bcs i've watched it when everyone was arguing, so i did a quick search (you have that option on the forum, you know) and found it right away.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

13. May 26, 2016  
    Yeah, the thing is that they don't matter. Do you know why that is?

Spoiler: Show
    Because we have already discovered your identity.
    Yeah, whatever you say mate.

14. May 26, 2016  
    Yeah, whatever you say mate.
    A valiant defense, unfortunately futile.
    Another fail troll proven wrong and humiliated.
    Keep 'em coming.

15. May 26, 2016  
    A valiant defense, unfortunately futile.
    Another fail troll proven wrong and humiliated.
    Keep 'em coming.
    Valiant indeed. You sure did 'bust me'. *sarcasm detected

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last