1. May 21, 2016  
    You realize Odho does have like 5 decent geared PvP players and they did actually beat one of the top Ally guilds in warsong GvsG once.

2. May 21, 2016  
    For those who have yet to figure it out, Ohdo was the Deathwing joke. Cenarius is the guild leader, it is one of those guilds who mass invite every level 1 player, harassing them as soon as they spawn into the game and continuing until they join out of annoyance or desperately find any other guild. The people who are in the guild only travel in large groups and will not attack an alliance player unless it's at least 5 Ohdo vs 1 alliance AND the alliance is already fighting mobs and at low hp. People just enjoy making fun of Ohdo.

3. May 21, 2016  
    For those who have yet to figure it out, Ohdo was the Deathwing joke. Cenarius is the guild leader, it is one of those guilds who mass invite every level 1 player, harassing them as soon as they spawn into the game and continuing until they join out of annoyance or desperately find any other guild. The people who are in the guild only travel in large groups and will not attack an alliance player unless it's at least 5 Ohdo vs 1 alliance AND the alliance is already fighting mobs and at low hp. People just enjoy making fun of Ohdo.
    Does that mean that you, or your guild, can defeat us in 1v1/10v10/100v100 combat?
    If you say yes, that will be an automatic GvG acceptance and I will be expecting your group later today.
    If you say no, that will be an automatic confirmation of how superior <Ohdo> is.
    If you don't answer at all, that will be an automatic confirmation of how superior <Ohdo> is as well.

Hail <Ohdo>.

4. May 21, 2016  

5. May 21, 2016  

6. May 21, 2016  
    Long live <Ohdo>!
    Good choice of words.

7. May 21, 2016  
    Does that mean that you, or your guild, can defeat us in 1v1/10v10/100v100 combat?
    If you say yes, that will be an automatic GvG acceptance and I will be expecting your group later today.
    If you say no, that will be an automatic confirmation of how superior <Ohdo> is.
    If you don't answer at all, that will be an automatic confirmation of how superior <Ohdo> is as well.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    Not everybody is young enough and bad enough at the game that they would actually resort to actively pvping. Maybe if this was 18+ years ago, I'd be interested in it. I'll just continue killing your dumb as dirt guildies who try to gank me while I'm working on Loremaster. <3

8. May 21, 2016  

9. May 21, 2016  
    Not everybody is young enough and bad enough at the game that they would actually resort to actively pvping. Maybe if this was 18+ years ago, I'd be interested in it. I'll just continue killing your dumb as dirt guildies who try to gank me while I'm working on Loremaster. <3
    Things that don't matter in this post:

-Your opinion on PvP
    -Your age
    -Your ingame activity
    -Your Loremaster progress
    -Your ability to make things up really fast in order to avoid answering

Things that matter in this post:

-The amount of how rekt you are

10. May 21, 2016  
    This ****ing nub cenarius is a delusional dog rofl
    Pathetic hound,all you do is trash talking here,soon when i will donate bis char on the new mergrd realm we will meet soon,i was playing pvp on AT,since dw is crap compared to blackrock even now when most of at old members not even playing.
    I will call my friends from 100% GCD hackers guild to come on new realm,to penetrate the **** out of you,you never reached above 2.2k rating,yet you speak about how your ohdo noob guild is good,youre fcking barbarian horde noob,and a delusional hound

I will roll alliance and i will contact you here when me and my friends have free time for pvp with you guys junk.

11. May 21, 2016  
    You realize Odho does have like 5 decent geared PvP players and they did actually beat one of the top Ally guilds in warsong GvsG once.
    That's because alliance is full of noobs,i can name you 4 realiable players from blackrock,they can stomp any pvp guild even this worthless guild <Ohdo> and their delusional dog Cenarius,

12. May 21, 2016  
    I think I just witnessed a murder, somebody call the police!

13. May 21, 2016  
    Things that don't matter in this post:

-Your opinion on PvP
    -Your age
    -Your ingame activity
    -Your Loremaster progress
    -Your ability to make things up really fast in order to avoid answering

Things that matter in this post:

CALL IN THE MARSHALS THIS MAN IS ON A RAMMMPAGE HUEHUE

LONG LIVE <Ohdo>

14. May 21, 2016  
    This ****ing nub cenarius is a delusional dog rofl
    Pathetic hound,all you do is trash talking here,soon when i will donate bis char on the new mergrd realm we will meet soon,i was playing pvp on AT,since dw is crap compared to blackrock even now when most of at old members not even playing.
    I will call my friends from 100% GCD hackers guild to come on new realm,to penetrate the **** out of you,you never reached above 2.2k rating,yet you speak about how your ohdo noob guild is good,youre fcking barbarian horde noob,and a delusional hound

I will roll alliance and i will contact you here when me and my friends have free time for pvp with you guys junk.
    Try not to cut yourself on that edge.

15. May 21, 2016  
    For those who have yet to figure it out, Ohdo was the Deathwing joke. Cenarius is the guild leader, it is one of those guilds who mass invite every level 1 player, harassing them as soon as they spawn into the game and continuing until they join out of annoyance or desperately find any other guild.
    this part is true

First ... 4567816 ... Last