1. May 22, 2016  
    Come on Cenarius, i'm used to you having an answer to everything, so i'll repeat my question. Any comment on 80% of your Pro-PvP guild being under lvl 80? Maybe you are a twink guild, kek (although i've never seen anyone mention that)?
    Maybe his guild is the best out there with the best players in terms of leveling and doing quests. Ohdo Agents.

Most of them are Honor Givers, or Honor Agents.

The moment you see them, for honor you'd kill 'em

2. May 22, 2016  
    Come on Cenarius, i'm used to you having an answer to everything, so i'll repeat my question. Any comment on 80% of your Pro-PvP guild being under lvl 80? Maybe you are a twink guild, kek (although i've never seen anyone mention that)?
    Sorry, I simply did not want to answer such a ridiculous question, but since you crave for attention I have no other choice.
    <Ohdo> is a guild designed to dominate in PvP. We are doing so in every PvP bracket.
    I guess that was self-explanatory, but then again not everyone seems to understand how overwhelming our guild is.

Hail <Ohdo>.

3. May 22, 2016  
    It's okay. Fighting a member of the <Ohdo> guild is hard by itself, no matter if you counter him or not.
    It will take years to achieve that level of skill.

Glory to <Ohdo>.
    Oh Do me a favor and stop lying.
    I joined Ohdo just to see if it was a mass invite guild, and viola, when I got in about 10-15 more people joined in with me at the same time.
    Pro players? I was level 15. Your guild is a joke, every time I dungeon with <Ohdo> players, we wipe and there's zero communication because it all ends with broken english and nobody knows what the **** they're doing.

-Karesinda

4. May 22, 2016  
    Sorry, I simply did not want to answer such a ridiculous question, but since you crave for attention I have no other choice.
    <Ohdo> is a guild designed to dominate in PvP. We are doing so in every PvP bracket.
    I guess that was self-explanatory, but then again not everyone seems to understand how overwhelming our guild is.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    Dominating? Let's have a look and see at the arena teams in the armory and see if ANY are in <Ohdo>
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown
    Strange, out of 100 teams not a single are in Ohdo.
    But, but, they're pros! Right?

-Karesinda

5. May 22, 2016  
    Oh Do me a favor and stop lying.
    I joined Ohdo just to see if it was a mass invite guild, and viola, when I got in about 10-15 more people joined in with me at the same time.
    Pro players? I was level 15. Your guild is a joke, every time I dungeon with <Ohdo> players, we wipe and there's zero communication because it all ends with broken english and nobody knows what the **** they're doing.

-Karesinda
    Amazing story, I know you wish it was true. You are not the only one who wishes to enter <Ohdo> so easily, therefore you are forgiven for publicly displaying your deepest fantasies.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    I have already replied to these kinds of cool stories. I do not have to write the same response twice.
    Keep dreaming.

-Cenarius

6. May 23, 2016  
    I'd like to congratulate everyone on feeding the troll so successfully.

cya

7. May 23, 2016  
    Spent around 20 minutes in middle of Elwynn Forest duel zone with a 35 man group, heads of all the bigger Alliance PvP guilds looking at us doing nothing, even though they had around 50 people in Elwynn.
    The level of Alliance PvP will never be even close to the level of <Ohdo> PvP.

8. May 23, 2016  
    Spent around 20 minutes in middle of Elwynn Forest duel zone with a 35 man group, heads of all the bigger Alliance PvP guilds looking at us doing nothing, even though they had around 50 people in Elwynn.
    The level of Alliance PvP will never be even close to the level of <Ohdo> PvP.
    Yeah lol,i saw you today wtf,i mean WTF what valar and other top pvp guilds were doing... and in general pvp players,you guys are to good,i see why everyone dislikes horde and ohdo(these who dislike are alliance players) coz they are always losing...

Damn you <Ohdo> everyone must bend the knee to you

9. May 23, 2016  
    dis thread nevar too fat
    Spoiler: Show

10. May 24, 2016  
    Ohdo is well known for its bad name.
    Srsly, worst guild name i ever saw.

11. May 24, 2016  
    dis thread nevar too fat
    Spoiler: Show
    Ahahaha,nice one it made me giggle :'D

12. May 24, 2016  
    I'd like to congratulate everyone on feeding the troll so successfully.

cya
    It's obviously a troll.
    I'm pretty certain this nooblord hates Ohdo as well, I just wanted to pop in anyway.
    I had nothing else to do. ;)

13. May 24, 2016  
    Yeah lol,i saw you today wtf,i mean WTF what valar and other top pvp guilds were doing... and in general pvp players,you guys are to good,i see why everyone dislikes horde and ohdo(these who dislike are alliance players) coz they are always losing...

Damn you <Ohdo> everyone must bend the knee to you
    Lawrd have mercy. >_>
    I'm almost worried he won't know this is sarcasm.

14. May 24, 2016  
    Classic Cenarius.

Dont feed the troll u plebs

15. May 24, 2016  

First ... 8910111220 ... Last