1. June 5, 2017  
    Okay, what's that guild Ohdo, I've been playing for years and I never heard it?

2. June 5, 2017  
    I joined your guild for 30 min and first thing i see is people talking about sucking dick and balls.. yeah ill pass.

3. June 5, 2017  

4. June 6, 2017  

5. More than a year has passed and <Ohdo> is still undefeated.
    It remains the most influential and evidently best guild on the server.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.

6. Best guild?!
    Your guild is pvp or pve?
    Did you kill lk nm boss?
    Did you win any challenge in gvg?
    Did you have more then 10 online at some time?
    Mybe Gl in you're real life.

7. Best guild?!
    Your guild is pvp or pve?
    Did you kill lk nm boss?
    Did you win any challenge in gvg?
    Did you have more then 10 online at some time?
    Mybe Gl in you're real life.
    Our guild does both PvP and PvE activities. We do it at the highest possible level meaning that we have multi-gladiators, win battlegrounds all the time, win GvG challenges, complete LoD multiple times weekly and much more.
    I'm going to log onto my character to check how many we have online and update this post with a screenshot.

Seems like we have a little bit over 10 players online.
    Edited: September 9, 2017

8. Being member of <Ohdo> makes you a part of something much bigger than yourself, perhaps "big family" are words I'm looking for.
    Btw that 5th guy from top in members list bossing Wintergrasp as usual
    Edited: September 9, 2017

9. After more than a year of waiting, a guild has finally challenged <Ohdo> to a fight.
    I guess that 'a fight' is a compliment to them as this looked more like a snowman event being completed by <Ohdo>.

The following footage shows <Ohdo> members in PvP action against members of <The Knights Templar> and <Old Division>.

We are waiting on new challenges, but please, be more serious about it than these guys.
    We need someone who is as professional at the game as <Ohdo> members are.

10. It is quite obvious that Ohdo is indeed eternal. Challenge Ohdo and perish.

11. Damn it's safe to say that ohdo is undefeated, you guys even had a level 30, a level 72 and that 3.5k gs dk there. Not to mention that they were full bis people
    clearly outplayed.

Hail <Ohdo>!

12. After more than a year of waiting, a guild has finally challenged <Ohdo> to a fight.
    I guess that 'a fight' is a compliment to them as this looked more like a snowman event being completed by <Ohdo>.

The following footage shows <Ohdo> members in PvP action against members of <The Knights Templar> and <Old Division>.

We are waiting on new challenges, but please, be more serious about it than these guys.
    We need someone who is as professional at the game as <Ohdo> members are.
    10 TkT vs mboxer + some randoms .. you must be proud :D

13. 10 TkT vs mboxer + some randoms .. you must be proud :D
    Mmmmmh..no, nope. I don't seem to recall any multiboxer, not to mention that tkt is a guild filled with randoms so by that standard it's randoms vs randoms.
    Simply outplayed.
    Edited: December 30, 2017

14. Forewarned by the Gods, The Knights Templar walked into what was known to be a slaughter. They were told they would meet their Makers. Yet they still dared. Pathetic attempts to diminish the victory of Ohdo over the worst PVP guild on the server. I told Ronyx he would need an army of 3000 to defeat Odho. The Knights Templar were just simply outplayed

15. cmon scum i can come nagrand arena whenever you feel like accepting real pvp'ers xD

First ... 2230313233 Last