1. May 19, 2016  

GvG

Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Guild <Ohdo> that was formed on Deathwing originally is challenging every single guild on the upcoming realm to fight us.
    Guild <Ohdo> is a very competitive guild with a lot of people that want to prove themselves and become famous, not only in the guild, the realm, or the server, but worldwide.
    Since all the guilds on Alliance(Valar Morghulis, Carpe Noctem and others) are really bad we are seeking some real challenge and hope that Ragnaros Alliance has better players.
    We are accepting 200v200, <Ohdo> members versus your whole realm, if you would like that.

Sorry for all the destruction <Ohdo> will lay down upon the upcoming realm's Alliance, but you will have to either deal with it or faction change to us, as many have done on Deathwing.

Hail <Ohdo>.

2. May 19, 2016  
    Its not even funny anymore, sadly.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Internet baits are usually not funny to anyone left out of them, even less to the ones mentioned in them, making them reply.
    That's where the fun kicks in, the rage comments appear and we all laugh and point at the situation created.
    Since Deathwing forums died because guild leaders stopped commenting out of shame, this is the only place one can throw a bait in.

Or the 'share something pointless' thread, but you get punished for trolling there.

4. May 19, 2016  
    Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Guild <Ohdo> that was formed on Deathwing originally is challenging every single guild on the upcoming realm to fight us.
    Guild <Ohdo> is a very competitive guild with a lot of people that want to prove themselves and become famous, not only in the guild, the realm, or the server, but worldwide.
    Since all the guilds on Alliance(Valar Morghulis, Carpe Noctem and others) are really bad we are seeking some real challenge and hope that Ragnaros Alliance has better players.
    We are accepting 200v200, <Ohdo> members versus your whole realm, if you would like that.

Sorry for all the destruction <Ohdo> will lay down upon the upcoming realm's Alliance, but you will have to either deal with it or faction change to us, as many have done on Deathwing.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    I promise you, here in Ragnaros, as a horde player, I wasn't able to get to do VoA the past couple weeks. Oh do get us that WG or Oh do change to alliance if you cannot.

#cheers

5. May 19, 2016  
    I promise you, here in Ragnaros, as a horde player, I wasn't able to get to do VoA the past couple weeks. Oh do get us that WG or Oh do change to alliance if you cannot.

#cheers
    That will no longer be the case from tomorrow on.
    <Ohdo> will take care of your problem.

6. May 19, 2016  
    Internet baits are usually not funny to anyone left out of them, even less to the ones mentioned in them, making them reply.
    That's where the fun kicks in, the rage comments appear and we all laugh and point at the situation created.
    Since Deathwing forums died because guild leaders stopped commenting out of shame, this is the only place one can throw a bait in.

Or the 'share something pointless' thread, but you get punished for trolling there.
    Yeah... sux "pro dudes" got trolled hard,they learned lesson from you hahahah,lol missing the demn baits hope you do more ones xD

See ya on icecrown have mercy for ragnaros players and for the new ally(ohdo>all sadly),xd hailnohdo!

7. May 19, 2016  
    That is really strange name for a guild. This is the first time i hear of this guild, how can your guild members become famous, even on worldwide? - The fun strikes in!

8. May 19, 2016  
    That is really strange name for a guild. This is the first time i hear of this guild, how can your guild members become famous, even on worldwide? - The fun strikes in!
    Me too lol,i guess they self promote them,virtus from rag will probably roflstomp them xD,i only knew warbringers good pvp guild from horde,but now it seems we have ohdo too!

9. May 19, 2016  
    Hello, Critically.
    Guild <Ohdo> is the most well known guild on Deathwing, simply because of how good it is.
    The name has a great chunk of history behind it, a story one must deserve to hear.

And no, that's not the fun part yet. Give them a day or two, I just hope they are as dense as the Deathwing Alliance leaders.

Me too lol,i guess they self promote them,virtus from rag will probably roflstomp them xD,i only knew warbringers good pvp guild from horde,but now it seems we have ohdo too!
    Whats virus? Just tell me it's not as bad as Valar Morghulis and the likes of it.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

10. May 19, 2016  
    Hello, Critically.
    Guild <Ohdo> is the most well known guild on Deathwing, simply because of how good it is.
    The name has a great chunk of history behind it, a story one must deserve to hear.
    Well known guild on Deathwing, that is not worldwide, the way you say it, is really optimistic, if your guild is so good, where is your proof of that? Do you have any videos? anything?

Or you just came here and started saying, my guild is the best, without having any proof? Do not tell me "You will see in-time or time will tell"

I think you should calm down a little bit, your guild may be really good, or really bad, i have never heard of it, till now, and i cannot say anything, the way you try to promote your guild is funny. You are basically saying "my guild is the best, we can beat absolutely everyone on the realm, whole realm versus few of members of my guild, we can make you famous on the server, even worldwide.

11. May 19, 2016  
    Hello, Critically.

And no, that's not the fun part yet. Give them a day or two, I just hope they are as dense as the Deathwing Alliance leaders.

Whats virus? Just tell me it's not as bad as Valar Morghulis and the likes of it.
    VIRTUS! :p

And valar will have "ascension" and will get better i am sure they both will show a challenge to you xd

12. May 19, 2016  
    Well known guild on Deathwing, that is not worldwide, the way you say it, is really optimistic, if your guild is so good, where is your proof of that? Do you have any videos? anything?

Or you just came here and started saying, my guild is the best, without having any proof? Do not tell me "You will see in-time or time will tell"

I think you should calm down a little bit, your guild may be really good, or really bad, i have never heard of it, till now, and i cannot say anything, the way you try to promote your guild is funny. You are basically saying "my guild is the best, we can beat absolutely everyone on the realm, whole realm versus few of members of my guild, we can make you famous on the server, even worldwide.
    Legends says <<ohdo>> has no counters,legends says that Cenarius is a cruel warlord,everyone thinks that ohdo can beat everyone,atleast on deathwing horde was carried by them,will see on icecrown,but i doubt ohdo will have any chance vs big guilds from ragnaros.

13. May 19, 2016  

Hello again, Critically.
    Where do I begin with you? I will try explaining something to you, and you should try to help me do it by reading slowly and carefully, okay?

In your next post, before anything else, try explaining to me where did you, in this sentence, read about <Ohdo> being famous worldwide.
    After you fail to quote me saying that, try to explain to me how did you read this

as this 'whole realm versus few of members of my guild'?

Actually try to explain your whole last sentence of the post you wrote, since it makes 0 sense to me.

About the proof you seek, this whole thread is a proof.
    Unless you are willing to say that challenging a whole realm to a GvG or 200v200 since <Ohdo> has 200 men available at any time is a small feat?

Hail <Ohdo>.

14. May 19, 2016  
    VIRTUS! :p

And valar will have "ascension" and will get better i am sure they both will show a challenge to you xd
    'Ascension' is what they really need, the funny thing is that Ragnaros and Deathwing both have more Alliance than Horde, more PvP guilds as well.
    Who will these 'ascended' players fight? How can a group made of serious PvPers 'ascend' into anything by fighting low geared Horde?
    Anyone with a pair of eyes and 2 hrs invested into battlegrounds daily can see that Alliance farms lowbies and loses to Horde premades every day.
    Alliance on Deathwing is a joke, I hope that Ragnaros Horde brings more PvP guilds to us so we can fight the Alliance all the time, instead of them getting versus Horde premade every 10 battlegrounds, the rest being versus lowbies.
    Come to Horde and 'ascend', that would at least mean something given the situation.

15. May 19, 2016  
    200vs200 is technically not possible i'm afraid. You will just crash the realm. What makes ohdo so good? Numbers? Skill?

12311 ... Last