1. May 19, 2016  
    So the entire realm used to be in ur guild? Nice one.
    LOOOOOOL LOOOL
    this made my day :-), and its midnight epic!

2. May 19, 2016  

3. May 20, 2016  
    Well for those who have already played on DW before, u already know Ohdo for what it is... your guild reputation speaks for it self, and nobody need to tell that this thread is a troll bait at its finest

LUL

4. May 20, 2016  
    Cenarius Icecrown Horde side will have the first city raid were gonna hit Stormwind maybe bring the Odho troops

5. May 20, 2016  
    Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Guild <Ohdo> that was formed on Deathwing originally is challenging every single guild on the upcoming realm to fight us.
    Guild <Ohdo> is a very competitive guild with a lot of people that want to prove themselves and become famous, not only in the guild, the realm, or the server, but worldwide.
    Since all the guilds on Alliance(Valar Morghulis, Carpe Noctem and others) are really bad we are seeking some real challenge and hope that Ragnaros Alliance has better players.
    We are accepting 200v200, <Ohdo> members versus your whole realm, if you would like that.

Sorry for all the destruction <Ohdo> will lay down upon the upcoming realm's Alliance, but you will have to either deal with it or faction change to us, as many have done on Deathwing.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    If i speak something about this post, you will report my post as harassment !
    so, just for the sake of Thrall, help the horde ! play from alliance side on icecrown plz !

6. May 20, 2016  
    Current Ragnaros horde pvpers are sad and can not win wintergrasp without 700 multiboxers.
    Hope your guild will change a picture.

7. May 20, 2016  

Challenge?

Do what? People rarely expose themselves and help me bash them as much as you do. I am in a battleground, excuse me if I reply a bit late.

Hey mate.
    I do not know the type and quality of guilds in Deathwing but trust me there are few Horde guilds in Ragnaros that you will not be able to compete against or will have a hard time matching up to, if even if your guild is as good as you say it is.

I have not been back in WoW for long enough to list the prominent pvp guilds but i know of Warbringers and my own guild TANKED. We ourselves only select the few who know their game and always take quality over quantity.

Will be fun to see the level your guild is at though, and if it helps horde win more, all the better.

8. May 20, 2016  
    Alliance win every time Wintergrasp on Deathwing...and u are saying same situation on Ragnaros.
    Today's First Wintergrasp will be EPIC then :)

9. May 20, 2016  
    Ohdo was a backpedaling resilience stacking nab orc death knight who was on old Lordaeron standing in durotar 24/7
    dueling and killing everyone with his insane dk strategy n tactics that was consisting of chains of ice and running away and then repeat same thing over n over until his enemy dies and people would die 99% of the time
    and he simply could not die cause of his insane resilience stack that was keeping him alive and his coroded skill sceleton key..
    a true legend indeed
    i wonder if he is still alive
    Edited: May 20, 2016

10. May 20, 2016  
    Its not even funny anymore, sadly.
    Was it ever?

11. May 20, 2016  
    Darkness, formerly of Ragnaros Horde, does not have any desire to "fight" other guilds. As such, we do not recognize your challenge.

However, Winter is coming.

12. May 20, 2016  
    Well am a horde on ragnaros and a horde in the heart from the start to the end of my life is not a matter of winning or a matter of losing just a way of life i never changed faction and never will even if the half of the things ohdo said is real traitor hordes that joined ally to win bgs dont come back stay there and taste the salt of the black sea i challenge u show us ur balls now.

13. May 20, 2016  
    Keyboardhero, I was wondering if you were still alive actually.
    To answer your question, he is indeed still alive, although seen 2 months ago last time on Ragnaros.
    I certainly hope that he will make an appearance on Icecrown, our cult would finally get the chance to serve him.

Darnassia, if Alliance wins on both realms then how will it be epic?
    From my experience, no pvp geared player on Deathwing was ever interested in Wintergrasp.
    Except the very first Wintergrasp which almost every single PvP geared player from both factions joined. Horde won.

14. May 20, 2016  
    Keyboardhero, I was wondering if you were still alive actually.
    To answer your question, he is indeed still alive, although seen 2 months ago last time on Ragnaros.
    I certainly hope that he will make an appearance on Icecrown, our cult would finally get the chance to serve him.

Darnassia, if Alliance wins on both realms then how will it be epic?
    From my experience, no pvp geared player on Deathwing was ever interested in Wintergrasp.
    Except the very first Wintergrasp which almost every single PvP geared player from both factions joined. Horde won.
    How we could be interested in Wintergrasp or que alone on rbgs when your guild people join in premade's on rbgs andd wintergrasp with 1-2k gs ? why we would try to help you win wintergrasp or rbgs ? when your guild play against our faction(horde)

15. May 20, 2016  
    How we could be interested in Wintergrasp or que alone on rbgs when your guild people join in premade's on rbgs andd wintergrasp with 1-2k gs ? why we would try to help you win wintergrasp or rbgs ? when your guild play against our faction(horde)
    It is known that <Ohdo> is only there to carry a Battleground.
    I don't understand what you said since it makes no sense to me.
    <Ohdo> doesn't even do Wintergrasp because Horde is generally not interested in it and it ends up having two times more Alliance than Horde.
    And in Battlegrounds <Ohdo> has 100% winratio.

First ... 2345614 ... Last