1. May 24, 2016  
    It's obviously a troll.
    I'm pretty certain this nooblord hates Ohdo as well, I just wanted to pop in anyway.
    I had nothing else to do. ;)
    That's what people usually say after they realize how stupid they look.
    Love how you went all defensive instantly.
    Believe me, I am experienced in this matter.
    You also forgot to put '-Karesinda' at the bottom, now people won't know who you are. Guess that's what you wanted by commenting here for no reason in the first place.

2. May 24, 2016  
    Ill open this kinda thread soon, for trolling and hope that moderators wont delete it-just like yours ^_^

3. May 24, 2016  
    I get it now!

Oh do door? rip
    That's actually the first funny thing I saw here, other than the easily baited comments of others.

4. May 24, 2016  
    Ill open this kinda thread soon, for trolling and hope that moderators wont delete it-just like yours ^_^
    I am afraid that I do not get your point.
    This thread is a very serious thread about my guild.
    Our intentions are real, as is our determination to win in the fights to come (hopefully).

5. May 24, 2016  
    I am afraid that I do not get your point.
    This thread is a very serious thread about my guild.
    Our intentions are real, as is our determination to win in the fights to come (hopefully).
    Just like mine ;) dont you dare to think your guild is more important that mine 1 char <3

6. May 24, 2016  
    Just like mine ;) dont you dare to think your guild is more important that mine 1 char <3
    I am sorry to inform you that <Ohdo> is indeed the most important thing on this server.
    I wish you luck in your thread, hopefully you will find opponents unlike us, instead of your thread getting derailed by these trolls.
    They really don't know how to use the forums.

Hail <Ohdo>.

7. May 24, 2016  
    That's what people usually say after they realize how stupid they look.
    Love how you went all defensive instantly.
    Believe me, I am experienced in this matter.
    You also forgot to put '-Karesinda' at the bottom, now people won't know who you are. Guess that's what you wanted by commenting here for no reason in the first place.
    Yeah,or they /forfeit the challenge GvG,that's what most people can do,atleast <Ohdo> has good discipline.

8. May 24, 2016  
    Cenarius, how about some pics or vids of your claims ? You keep talking how good (what a joke) your guild is yet you never provide evidence. Care to share some without making excuses ? If you will avoid posting evidence and will start making excuses, i will take it you can't do that and you admit that your guild is bad.

You have 2 options : you either post vids or pics of your guild winning in arenas or bgs or you admit by default that your guild is bad.

9. May 24, 2016  
    Cenarius, how about some pics or vids of your claims ? You keep talking how good (what a joke) your guild is yet you never provide evidence. Care to share some without making excuses ? If you will avoid posting evidence and will start making excuses, i will take it you can't do that and you admit that your guild is bad.

You have 2 options : you either post vids or pics of your guild winning in arenas or bgs or you admit by default that your guild is bad.
    Feel free to dig through the Deathwing forums and find our evidence of success.
    If you really have to ask of me to do that for you, I will.

10. May 25, 2016  
    Feel free to dig through the Deathwing forums and find our evidence of success.
    If you really have to ask of me to do that for you, I will.
    You had 2 options. I told you not to avoid posting evidence and since you did not post photos or vids, it means you admit your guild is bad. /clap

"If you really have to ask of me to do that for you, I will" ... i asked you to do it did i not ? Don't make me search for stuff that does not exist. Also, it seems other people have asked you for vids and you did not post any.

But it's good to know you admit your guild is bad.

11. May 25, 2016  
    OHDO is numero uno .. what more can i say.. oh great OHDO...

HAIL OHDO !!!

12. May 25, 2016  
    You had 2 options. I told you not to avoid posting evidence and since you did not post photos or vids, it means you admit your guild is bad. /clap

"If you really have to ask of me to do that for you, I will" ... i asked you to do it did i not ? Don't make me search for stuff that does not exist. Also, it seems other people have asked you for vids and you did not post any.

But it's good to know you admit your guild is bad.
    I clearly said I will if you ask me again instead of actually looking it up without making drama, since I don't care about sharing evidence here.
    But apparently you are incompetent and/or you are trying to make it public for whatever reasons.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326830&page=3
    There you go, now if you want more (and there is more), as I said previously - go and look it up yourself.
    I'm not your search engine.

Edit: Actually thanks for making me look it up, I saw bossdeboss and derpykins raging there as well, gave me a good laugh.
    Edited: May 25, 2016

13. May 25, 2016  
    Can't you guys discuss this in channel #ultradalaran ?

14. May 25, 2016  
    That channel is only for Gladiators and other prized players such as Ultradalaran himself.
    I doubt that half of the people commenting here are mentally strong enough to join that channel.

Hail <Ohdo>.

15. May 25, 2016  
    You don't know how to take hints do you

First ... 91011121321 ... Last