1. May 27, 2016  
    Jesus christ dude cut the crap already. This ain't a GvG thread, it's a thinly veiled troll thread.
    Seems like we won't have a GvG then, you seem rather upset.

2. May 27, 2016  
    Seems like we won't have a GvG then, you seem rather upset.
    No, our guild is still totally up for this.
    Bring 50 of ur best <hodor> guild member to gurubashi arena.
    Let us know the time and date.
    We are waiting for u.

3. May 27, 2016  
    No, our guild is still totally up for this.
    Bring 50 of ur best <hodor> guild member to gurubashi arena.
    Let us know the time and date.
    We are waiting for u.
    I haven't said 'we won't have a failed troll attempt', I said we won't have a GvG since every guild consists of max 150 members, like the one you are in probably.

Hail <Ohdo>.

4. May 27, 2016  

5. May 27, 2016  
    I said we won't have a GvG since every guild consists of max 150 members, like the one you are in probably.
    Then whats the purpose of this whole thread?

6. May 27, 2016  
    I noticed Cenarius only runs like all cowards molteners do,fake player,all he does is just talking random ****s here,i can humilate you and your guild with ease,say the terms and where to meet i bringing my friends to teach you a lesson boy.

7. May 27, 2016  
    I noticed Cenarius only runs like all cowards molteners do,fake player,all he does is just talking random ****s here,i can humilate you and your guild with ease,say the terms and where to meet i bringing my friends to teach you a lesson boy.
    I dont understand why he created this thread in the first place when he doesnt even want to fight against other guilds...
    I mean, we just challenged him and all he does is throwing around with random excuses to dodge from the battle.
    Edited: May 27, 2016

8. May 28, 2016  
    I dont understand why he created this thread in the first place when he doesnt even want to fight against other guilds...
    I mean, we just challenged him and all he does is throwing around with random excuses to dodge from the battle.
    Yeah,i've been challenging him 1 month or even more,he just runs like a little girl,and his guild is a joke,he spams randoma levelers,my friends from blackrock which are legit gladiators can roflstomp this cenarius nub hahah lol he is so delusional dog kek

9. May 28, 2016  
    cuz he is too fat obv

10. May 28, 2016  
    Yeah,i've been challenging him 1 month or even more,he just runs like a little girl,and his guild is a joke,he spams randoma levelers,my friends from blackrock which are legit gladiators can roflstomp this cenarius nub hahah lol he is so delusional dog kek
    You have been challenging me? Let's take a look at your challenges so far. I will put them in the following spoiler.
    Spoiler: Show
    This ****ing nub cenarius is a delusional dog rofl
    Pathetic hound,all you do is trash talking here,soon when i will donate bis char on the new mergrd realm we will meet soon,i was playing pvp on AT,since dw is crap compared to blackrock even now when most of at old members not even playing.
    I will call my friends from 100% GCD hackers guild to come on new realm,to penetrate the **** out of you,you never reached above 2.2k rating,yet you speak about how your ohdo noob guild is good,youre fcking barbarian horde noob,and a delusional hound

I will roll alliance and i will contact you here when me and my friends have free time for pvp with you guys junk.
    AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.

The guy mentions AT skill, but take a look at this. Seems like he forgot he posted this.
    Why? I haven't played on any wotlk realm here except lordaeron,cleared naxx and now waiting for ulduar,
    A guy told me to go on blackrock,but unfortunately the way they behave is similar to our serbians/thread.
    I don't wanna toxic community like that.
    I also want quality pvp,can i get that on bl? With less than 600 ppl online really? No activity.
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Keep trying tho, maybe you can get past Ambassador title.

11. May 28, 2016  
    You have been challenging me? Let's take a look at your challenges so far. I will put them in the following spoiler.

The guy mentions AT skill, but take a look at this. Seems like he forgot he posted this.

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Keep trying tho, maybe you can get past Ambassador title.
    That was just a lie to cover my name,i am an secret agent,you dont knoe me,stop runnig tell me the terms already and lets fight

12. May 28, 2016  
    That was just a lie to cover my name,i am an secret agent,you dont knoe me,stop runnig tell me the terms already and lets fight
    I am sorry that your poorly planned troll was ruined.

13. May 28, 2016  
    I am sorry that your poorly planned troll was ruined.
    Yours on the other hand has more success.

14. May 28, 2016  
    Daaaaam @Bossdeboss, you got busted by the other troll. Hue hue hue
    Troll cenarius 1 - Troll bossdeboss ...0
    Cenarius is victorious again.
    Holy shiiiiiet this threas is fun. As some1 warned at the very begining of this thread. +1.

15. May 28, 2016  
    Daaaaam @Bossdeboss, you got busted by the other troll. Hue hue hue
    Troll cenarius 1 - Troll bossdeboss ...0
    Cenarius is victorious again.
    Holy shiiiiiet this threas is fun. As some1 warned at the very begining of this thread. +1.
    You stupid? What troll? He is a delusional dog
    Warned about what? He is running from me he is just a noob,random trashtalker,

@Cenarius,stay low my friend you suck so bad hahhhhah,promoting your gypsy guild and talking trash how good you are,yet refusing fighting others keep abusing man will make you better,stay low friend stay low.

Talk to me again when you show up with a challenge since you run like a little girl from me and many others gg

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last