1. June 2, 2016  

2. June 3, 2016  
    Ofc I want to revive the thread, it's ****ing hilarious.

Hail >DoHo<

3. June 3, 2016  
    23 Pages and +10k Views.

Good job Cenarius.

4. June 3, 2016  
    @bossdeboss what is your name in Blackrock?? Tell me i accepted your challange pm me with your name or you'll embarrass yourself...by talking big
    To force your bubble,no ty.
    I fought too many nubs already after the merge between molten and at,you're a paladin clicker,thats what you are not worth to fight me! Now gtfo ****.

P.s i am not talking with zombies(men without cells or brain)like mrcaddylaqq,so please **** off.

@Cenarius! Where is your whorde ohdo?
    You moron,you lied to me! Shame on you,you have no honore,you are not worth enough to speak with me,you are just a random trash,stay low my friend stay low,get arena rating or learn your class then /w me again.

5. June 3, 2016  
    Ofc I want to revive the thread, it's ****ing hilarious.

Hail >DoHo<
    What is fun? What is hilarious? All i see is you sucking his balls,why don't you just **** off?
    Think before you talk,the guild of whorde ohdo,is a joke,you can dream whatever you want,but when you wake up to the real world embrace the truth ****,and respect your superiors!

6. June 3, 2016  
    Anybody else got this annoying spam to join the channel "dalaranwow"?
    Guess in what guild the spammer is playing.

7. June 4, 2016  
    To force your bubble,no ty.
    I fought too many nubs already after the merge between molten and at,you're a paladin clicker,thats what you are not worth to fight me! Now gtfo
    Lame-O hahahhahahahahahahah u suck diq and even U know it.
    You made my day chika and btw stick to mario cart kid.

PS: i give you 1 more chance, pm me and tell me your name. I rlly know how to humilluate lozzers like you, did it many times and btw now i see who the real troll is.
    Cheers fgt and btw i'll reckstorm the... out of you if u call me a paladin again. I'm war till i die boy

8. June 4, 2016  
    What is fun? What is hilarious? All i see is you sucking his balls,why don't you just **** off?
    Think before you talk,the guild of whorde ohdo,is a joke,you can dream whatever you want,but when you wake up to the real world embrace the truth ****,and respect your superiors!
    If ohdo is a whorde guild, you are her son boy.
    Lame-o...not accepting my challange

9. June 4, 2016  
    Ow, i see what you did there... not nice

10. June 4, 2016  
    The channel's name is 'Ultradalaran'. The channel is named after the best warrior not only in <Ohdo> and Horde, but Warmane.
    I guess that you are intentionally making this 'mistake' in order to advertise.
    I will immediately report you and hopefully your advertising days will meet their end soon.

11. June 4, 2016  
    I don't want to even read what bossdeboss wrote because whenever I do that my eyesight gets reduced by 10% and the cancer I got from him before threatens to reach metastasis.
    Sorry bossdeboss, maybe you can make another account and try to troll from it when I won't know.
    Try to be a bit less obvious and it might just work.

<Ohdo> is eternal.

12. June 4, 2016  
    I don't want to even read what bossdeboss wrote because whenever I do that my eyesight gets reduced by 10% and the cancer I got from him before threatens to reach metastasis.
    Sorry bossdeboss, maybe you can make another account and try to troll from it when I won't know.
    Try to be a bit less obvious and it might just work.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    I am very curious how this "Ohdo" will be eternal with some members banned for a few days.. I already have a few ******s on ignore cause all of the "ultra****" invite, but I started to PrtScreen some invites and report the noobs for spamming.

Fortunately, very soon, you will enjoy your free days away from wow.

And maybe the sever will be at least 0,00001% better than it is now. That would be something!

13. June 4, 2016  
    I am very curious how this "Ohdo" will be eternal with some members banned for a few days.. I already have a few ******s on ignore cause all of the "ultra****" invite, but I started to PrtScreen some invites and report the noobs for spamming.

Fortunately, very soon, you will enjoy your free days away from wow.

And maybe the sever will be at least 0,00001% better than it is now. That would be something!
    Your first sentence reflects your extremely low IQ. Your second sentence reflects your extremely high level of anger.
    Let me break it down for you buddy. Even if a few bans happen, <Ohdo> will live on because it is indestructible.

14. June 4, 2016  
    Your first sentence reflects your extremely low IQ. Your second sentence reflects your extremely high level of anger.
    Let me break it down for you buddy. Even if a few bans happen, <Ohdo> will live on because it is indestructible.
    yeah, right, stupidity is forever, it was already proven, you do not need to try and bring more evidence to this, the study is finished and unfortunately you didn't qualify for it, cause you know, in every medical / clinical study there is a very low limit under which there is no more hope.

all I am saying is that inviting people "randomly" and "repeatably" is just stupid / annoying and IRL, in some countries, might even get you to jail for being a stalker, and the best thing you can think of is anger / low iq etc.

sorry dude, I am truly sorry that I made the terrible mistake to underestimate your frustrations.. please, accept my excuses!

15. June 4, 2016  
    Well the diference between bossdeboss and other Trolls (no offence Cenarius) is that he is the dumbest, while the other trolls are 100x smarter then him and know how to porperly troll. Lmao

First ... 132122232425 ... Last